Wiggelz

Bozak Bow Vs The Following Bow

So, I'm receantly coming back to Dying Light and I notice they added a bow. I'm just curious if the Bozak Bow that I spent hours trying to unlock the day it was released is any better than the following bow, aside from just appearance.

I'd love to see some numbers on damage and speed possibly to give me a concrete idea on the comparison. If there is a thread somewhere on this also please direct me because I cannot seem to find it.

That wooden bow is part of the Enhanced Edition - I as a vanilla player can use it, and it is VERY weak. The arrows have a short arc and auto aim to the chest despite whether you disable the auto aim in the options menu, and it still takes a lot of arrows to the head to kill a zombie.I've heard that the Bozak Bow and Crossbow are better than it in every regard.

That wooden bow is part of the Enhanced Edition - I as a vanilla player can use it, and it is VERY weak. The arrows have a short arc and auto aim to the chest despite whether you disable the auto aim in the options menu, and it still takes a lot of arrows to the head to kill a zombie.I've heard that the Bozak Bow and Crossbow are better than it in every regard.

Actually the bow is very good, I got consecutive headshots with, it does around 5000+ damage when upgraded with a Clicker/King Upgrade. It's useful for single player but I wouldn't reccomend it for NH- use a Rifle instead. :)

The wooden bow does good dmg once you've upgraded it and have some points in the legend tree but as of right now it does have that really weird auto aim that goes for the chest and it does have descent range if it didn't auto aim but the bozak bow is better but in my own opinion I hate that the arrows over penetrate targets when you aim so both are good respectfully

So the arrows will over penetrate if you're aiming down the sights with the bow vertical? Allowing you to control when arrows pass through? I also don't use the auto aim feature and don't have any problems with arrow locking to chest. I've noticed that the arrows have a decent hit box that allows for some error while still hitting the target.

Just to throw some numbers I've gathere it looks like the bozak bow with 2 clickers in it has a damage of 450. Placing legend points into bows will increase your damage by 1000% cause you to shoot for 4950. From what I've noticed so far the wooden bow has half the damage but that's without mods. Does the wooden bow have 2 sockets or even any at all?

So the arrows will over penetrate if you're aiming down the sights with the bow vertical? Allowing you to control when arrows pass through? I also don't use the auto aim feature and don't have any problems with arrow locking to chest. I've noticed that the arrows have a decent hit box that allows for some error while still hitting the target.

Just to throw some numbers I've gathere it looks like the bozak bow with 2 clickers in it has a damage of 450. Placing legend points into bows will increase your damage by 1000% cause you to shoot for 4950. From what I've noticed so far the wooden bow has half the damage but that's without mods. Does the wooden bow have 2 sockets or even any at all?

The wooden bow only has 1 socket, and so even a King upgrade doesn't really change anything (I'll need to put a lot of points into the bow damage part of the legendary skill tree for it to be very effective).

The auto aim is really aggravating as it has a massive lock on to either the head or chest. I can spam at Rais' bandits around the neck or way over and it hits the dome (not rewarding me for aiming properly) whilst when I tried to hunt a bolter feeding, it either aimed for the chest and plummeted to the ground, missing the bolter, or flew to the opposite side of the bolter if I aimed a little higher.