Sign in to follow this  
kemical

Community Bounty: Who's Taking Part?

The community has 2 days starting on the 19th March to run over 5,000 000 zombies. If we achieve that goal then we all get a free Gold buggy Paint job.

I'll certainly be running over as many as I can... Let's do this!

Techland has a webpage on the community Bounty here:

http://dyinglightgame.com/bounties/

post-2405-0-28638800-1458293608.jpg

Same here Max, I was wondering the same thing on both counts.

The above page doesn't seem to have any information along those lines so I should imagine it's the community as a whole.

As to how they are going to register the hits is unclear. Perhaps more information will follow?

Yah,same here. The count shouldnt be a problem,i think u got the road kill number registered in ur mission tab as well as ur save file.

And as long as u take part,aint that hard to detect that u've taken part,right?

Im wondering if those not taking part in the event will get the paintjob or not.

Im wondering if those not taking part in the event will get the paintjob or not.

Not sure... Although if you've not bothered to take part should you be allowed to get it? It is something we have all worked together for and to get it without doing anything at all makes the community Bounty kinda pointless I guess?

At this time we are just over 3.5 mil... Keep it going people we are gonna smash it!

Yup it's already done I ran over 1105 zombies in about 45 minutes and it says the reward is only 3000 driver points Guess you had to be one of the lucky ones to get the gold buggy paint

Maybe the docket will be released to users after the two day period is over? You'll have to visit Bilal to get the actual paint job.

I just checked and although the bounty is ticked it doesn't seem cashed in yet. Plus I notice your personal counter still goes up if you run over zombies. I visited Bilal and nothing as of yet so I'm still going to add to my total of 2500 just for the hell of it.. ;)

Edited by kemical

The 5 million was already done by the time I got on don't imagine anyone but the people who did it all night will get it

Well no figures have been given of what the gamer needs to get in order to win the paint job other than simply taking part.

I should imagine that as long as you take part within the two day period (whether the total has been reached or not) then you'll receive a docket for the paint job. 

That was fun and a pretty good showing, though it did slow down quite a lot toward the end - I really thought we'd get to the 20 million mark!

Any idea on the stats per country, a bit like Dead Nation does? Not important, but it would be fun to know if those are available.