Sign in to follow this  
Glythe

Vac Secured Flaw

Would you guys at techland do a very minor update and have VAC secured be the default option? Is there some reason that the game doesn't have that enabled by default?

In order for it not to take 30+ minutes to find an appropriate match you have to turn VAC off. Some of the people with VAC off didn't turn it on by default and some of the people in that pool turn it off so they can cheat.

I think this VAC option sucks.. and dont do nothing about cheaters. I see many cheaters on vac game and i reported on steam 1 week ago.. and they dont get banned.

Yersteday i see one player " ComputerPile " With health and UV unlimited.. and another guys with super jump and teleporting.

So.. this show us.. vac is useless on dying light.

Edited by danilomv2

Guys,

You asked to play on pc. Come to xbone and Uncle Ship will protect ya with his golden double barrel shotgun.

People said the same thing about a lot of games on Xbox. There were still cheaters because at its core it is still a computer and can be hacked. And actually cheaters are dealt with a lot less often on consoles because it is expected to be harder to hack the game.

VAC is not on by default so players don't receive VAC bans without knowing it's on.. (some people just like to mess around with the game offline or with co-op buddies)  You have to opt in.  A VAC ban can take 6 hours or may take 6 weeks to be applied.  There are various reasons for this.   It will happen though and it is permanent when it does. 

VAC is not on by default so players don't receive VAC bans without knowing it's on.. (some people just like to mess around with the game offline or with co-op buddies)  You have to opt in.  A VAC ban can take 6 hours or may take 6 weeks to be applied.  There are various reasons for this.   It will happen though and it is permanent when it does. 

Make a big blinding  switch above the games list to turn VAC on and off dynamicly or divide games list into two sections, so the game will search for both VAC and non VAC games unless "vac only" checkbox is checked. I started new hunter slot and i had to turn VAC off due to lack of games (new players or those who doesn't often play multiplayer doesn't even aware of such option).