Sign in to follow this  
RaceyStorm3124

Skilled Nhs And Humans - You're Missing The Point.

You still don't see the issue. The issue isn't "I WANT TO WIN GAMES SO NERF HUMANS!!" The issue is that the game isn't how it was advertised. 

It was advertised as a horror survival mode where humans needed to stick together to live and survive the night and work as a team and only kill the NH as a last resort.

No one (and I mean NO ONE) expected the complete opposite.

So now we know, it's not a horror based game mode, it's not a teamwork effort game mode, it's not a only kill NH out of desperation, and it's not a suspenseful game mode.

It's a frontal assault, strategy and tactics and a search and destroy game mode. I mean it's not an issue, I like challenges, it's just unexpected, I wished the advertisements weren't as misleading as they were, and I also was looking really forward to suspense and stuff and I'm sure other NH's were too.

I was asking for buffs to a point that the game mode was how I described. Naive of me but, oh well.

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

You seem very unhappy with the turn out of this game. Might I suggest Left 4 Dead? There's Zombi/ZombiU, or even Dead Island. All I know is Techland is not going to remap and code BTZ because it wasn't how you interpreted it. It would have been cool if it was but let's face it... Not gonna happen.

You seem very unhappy with the turn out of this game. Might I suggest Left 4 Dead? There's Zombi/ZombiU, or even Dead Island. All I know is Techland is not going to remap and code BTZ because it wasn't how you interpreted it. It would have been cool if it was but let's face it... Not gonna happen.

Hard to blame him, look again BTZ trailers. This is clearly different from the current mode. Everybody have interpreted that way, simply because the trailers showed that.

We have to deal with it now but let's all agree on the fact that the trailers show us something else, that's all.

I already know for sure that won't happen. Lol.

But what's stopping them from making another mode that's what I described? Instead of another "BtZ" mode.. why not Hunter Horror Online(HHO)? Where humans are at a disadvantage and the NH actually is the strength of 4 pro maxed out humans.

Lol, just sayin.

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

Or you could find friends that don't use human sense and hunter roar to play against and not use these yourself for a good thrill even as a hunter, i recommend it ;)

I'm sure Techland has other things cooking.

Or you could find friends that don't use human sense and hunter roar to play against and not use these yourself for a good thrill even as a hunter, i recommend it ;)

I'm sure Techland has other things cooking.

This isn't a bad point, really. I've had people message me before a game with things like, "No SS/H?" (Survivor Sense/Howl) I agree pretty often, as it makes for interesting gameplay!

We can make our own gameplay. Find like-minded people and enjoy the game the way you want to! That's part of the fun of an open mode like BtZ.

This isn't a bad point, really. I've had people message me before a game with things like, "No SS/H?" (Survivor Sense/Howl) I agree pretty often, as it makes for interesting gameplay!

We can make our own gameplay. Find like-minded people and enjoy the game the way you want to! That's part of the fun of an open mode like BtZ.

Exactly. Cause that's how it SHOULD be for a nice thrill.

And.. why wouldn't the NH use howl? What if he can't find the humans? Or do you usually meet where the nests are?

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

And.. why wouldn't the NH use howl? What if he can't find the humans? Or do you usually meet where the nests are?

From my experience everyone uses cloak once they have killed me as a hunter. And yes, I'll usually see them at the next nest, those sneaky human routes :D

Eh... I can't say I prefer it over games with SS/H, but it makes for a fun secondary mode, like Team Deathmatch modes with/without radar.

It's actually not as hard as you'd think. I just stay up in the air a lot in median areas. Humans are still pretty visible, even without Howl. Oddly enough, Sense Suppression works well in those modes, as you get a target on them for a whole minute. I've only played like that, like, 3 times though. Once was with a friend, the other two were randoms requesting it pre-match.

Yeah even with view distance set to half can see for miles in country side map. cars and humans still stand out if their not hitting nests.

A short range tracking sense like to view human foot steps and touched surfaces near you i think is the best idea and be more of a hunt. Leave the hunter roar as just a sound effect for the hunter to use as scare tactic.

Eh... I can't say I prefer it over games with SS/H, but it makes for a fun secondary mode, like Team Deathmatch modes with/without radar.

It's actually not as hard as you'd think. I just stay up in the air a lot in median areas. Humans are still pretty visible, even without Howl. Oddly enough, Sense Suppression works well in those modes, as you get a target on them for a whole minute. I've only played like that, like, 3 times though. Once was with a friend, the other two were randoms requesting it pre-match.

Ok, ok. I see.

But still, the balance issues with this game is still imbalanced. :/