Sign in to follow this  
CDCvsCIA

Devs Reading Threads..?

Are we left on our own here? Facebooks page is always full of posts from devs yet I dont see anything here. Theres alot of nice suggestions being discussed here and its a deception to see that no devs read/reply on the threads.

Hell even on Facebook, devs will reply to funny/out of context comments but will never address serious issues or suggestions. Am I the only one feeling this way?

This are some scenarios I came about this issue:

1-Devs see thro this forum specially bug threads and works on fixing the bug as they get informed and rlly dont have time to reply each comment and rather wait to get a bunch of bugs fixed then they make it public.

2-Devs did fked up game last patch so bad, their are just sitting on their desk while making marketing to gather as many customers they can catch on this titanic, then leave on a save boat with enough money to start another franchise.

3-Devs are not only making the fixes on the game but adding new features as customers have had some good ideas, and want to add those features with the new patch as apology for the trouble.

4-There is an evil creature on Techland in command that order devs to add good chupacabra and then orders to fked up the whole thing alternatively to feast on the soul in pain of customers so when he gets full up he will open the seven gates of hell, to doom humanity for the rest of it existence. 

Whatever is one of this cases, its a fact the lack of response when most needed make us doubt about the quality of customer service techland its giving and  make us think if its worth keeping the game or turn our face to another franchise. I would make at least every week a notice to inform in this forum what are the actions being taken to comfort the people who spend their money on this game and are in a mix of panic and deception. Because the least they could do while fixing the game its to give info when asked, specially in the official forum.

Hey guys! First of all - please don't worry - we wouldn't leave you on your own :)  Due to certain bugs that appeared recently we're running through this forum every day (as well as Facebook and Twitter comments & messages) collecting information and bug reports from you, so we can work on a fix. It would be really hard for us to reply to every comment or messege, considering that we sometimes don't know the solution yet. So, basically, FaustoFimbres - you pretty much nailed it in your 1st scenario ;)  

Anyway, I want to assure you that we're taking care of the issues you report and as soon as the we get some answers, we will let you guys know! 

Hey guys! First of all - please don't worry - we wouldn't leave you on your own :) Due to certain bugs that appeared recently we're running through this forum every day (as well as Facebook and Twitter comments & messages) collecting information and bug reports from you, so we can work on a fix. It would be really hard for us to reply to every comment or messege, considering that we sometimes don't know the solution yet. So, basically, FaustoFimbres - you pretty much nailed it in your 1st scenario ;)

Anyway, I want to assure you that we're taking care of the issues you report and as soon as the we get some answers, we will let you guys know!

Thanks for giving us information about that. I do have one more issue: what about suggestions and discussed imbalance? Im haopy about bug getting fixed but theres much more to look for on here