Sign in to follow this  
SOUR NIGHTMARES

Question About Nightmare Plus Outfit

I've completed campaign on hard mode and nightmare, following on nightmare and all endings... The only outfit rewarded to my surprise was the "3rd secret ending" outfit.. I'm upset.. I really wanted the glow skeleton.. brains and d.o.a would've been nice too.

All I got is this stupid T-shirt with dying light logo...

I also "did not" complete campaign on "hard+" really hope this doesn't have something to do with it because hard+ mode is no longer an option

Yeah and to be honest I'm tired of the whole "play my game again for content" it's the ultimate cop out and from what you typed you should have gotten the wanna be zombie and glow in the dark so now I'm on a new game plus for nightmare having to play AGAIN without knowing for sure if I'm unlocking the outfits. And want to play with friends but can't because someone said they didn't unlock it and had a thought that switching lobbies and or inviting players might have glitched it somehow.it would be nice to get a moderator in here to give a full explanation on how to get the outfits and if we are doing it correctly.also rais men outfit is unique in the sense that his hands are tape wrapped yet when you use the outfit and see the character in FP he isn't wearing the tape his hands are bare yet friends looking at you see tape.....cmon TL

Are you talking about the zombie wannabe and glowing skeleton outfit? If so they were redeemable after completing hard mode+ ( did it solo of it helps at all)

Now my question: Is there 2 new outfits for completing nightmare mlde+ ?

I think what you do is go to main campaign but don't go into continue set the game to nightmare mode (this should have been done already when the mode was made available I think) then back out the game enter again and once again not thru continue then you should be able to make a new game plus on the already saved nightmare mode.

I like them and nightmare plus is just a good way to level up I don't do the whole going in quarantines over and over again it takes away from the realism of it. My question is did you do it alone and at any point did you join anybody else lobby also did it say reward next to your profile like it used to when we originally did hard mode plus ?