Sign in to follow this  
Amberg22

Cheater Caught On Tape

https://youtu.be/Y3ABj7FVdRc?t=3m5s

Starts at 3:05

Don't know where else to report this kind of game ruining occurrances, so I'm putting it here. Feels like reporting players from their steam accounts don't help much, but I might be wrong?

The cheater's steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061157285/

Edited by Amberg22

https://youtu.be/Y3ABj7FVdRc?t=3m5s

Starts at 3:05

Don't know where else to report this kind of game ruining occurrances, so I'm putting it here. Feels like reporting players from their steam accounts don't help much, but I might be wrong?

The cheater's steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061157285/

There is "no reload" glitch/bug that players are exploiting using bows.

How is the crossbow glitch done?   Is it with a trainer or is it a glitch that happens on consoles too? Does anyone have details?

No idea about the Crossbow, but I've played against a guy who had unlimited UV lightning (PC), and apparently he got a golden UV Flashlight from another player that I assume changed its variables somehow. Perhaps he's using some modified weapon in this case as well. How easy is it to "create" or modify items outside of the game and put them into a characters stash? Or to buy them off a vendor as I just found out was possible

Are players like this one punished? How should "hackers" be reported for actions to be taken against them?

Thanx

Edited by Amberg22

Suggestions say that's a trainer that does it, asking a group what it was when i invaded them they stated it was a hack not mod. They didn't even care that i was recording the footage lol for a compilation.

i just lost to a kid with a no-reload crossbow.  He didn't have much skill and I got a few lazy pounces, but it's no match for a machine gun crossbow.  On a PC, BTW.  There was some other things that appeared off, but I'm waiting on my next match.  ...and waiting...

The Crossbow is just mod and has a x4 poison effect. Its literally not a glitch, but something that someone decided to create by modding a crossbow for whatever stupid reason. I own one, but will NEVER use it in BTZ/Invasions. From what I have heard having this weapon does not issue a VAC ban as no trainer is involved or other cheating software. Literally there is not much anything can be done and all you can do is just either play to the best to your ability, or drop out and spread the news about the chupacabra who use such a broken and cheating weapon. Also, yes people who have this weapon can still be beaten I have seen it; it is just incredibly difficult if the person is smart. Usually you'll find idiots with this weapon.

The Crossbow is just mod and has a x4 poison effect. Its literally not a glitch, but something that someone decided to create by modding a crossbow for whatever stupid reason. I own one, but will NEVER use it in BTZ/Invasions. From what I have heard having this weapon does not issue a VAC ban as no trainer is involved or other cheating software. Literally there is not much anything can be done and all you can do is just either play to the best to your ability, or drop out and spread the news about the chupacabra who use such a broken and cheating weapon. Also, yes people who have this weapon can still be beaten I have seen it; it is just incredibly difficult if the person is smart. Usually you'll find idiots with this weapon.

Come on.. every item that more advantage than normal game is cheating. Not literally hack or program software.. but is a cheat too.

This weapon we cannot build with this mod 4x poison without reload and fast shot.

So, you said this crossbow is a normal weapon of the game? lol without reload and fast shot is normal now? really?

Dying light is a great game.. but with many fails of security. Many people duplicate itens and glitch itens, hacking game and modding game.

Thats why this game are dying.. because many people cheating with mods, programs software.. trainers and others.

Sorry my bad english.

Come on.. every item that more advantage than normal game is cheating. Not literally hack or program software.. but is a cheat too.

This weapon we cannot build with this mod 4x poison without reload and fast shot.

So, you said this crossbow is a normal weapon of the game? lol without reload and fast shot is normal now? really?

Dying light is a great game.. but with many fails of security. Many people duplicate itens and glitch itens, hacking game and modding game.

Thats why this game are dying.. because many people cheating with mods, programs software.. trainers and others.

Sorry my bad english.

I did not say the modded crossbow is a normal weapon, very far from it; I am saying that it is modded by people who want to ruin the game. Its a piece of chupacabra weapon and it does count as cheating, but I did mention that it goes through VAC because no cheating software is being used, and to just tell others about which people who use this piece of chupacabra weapon.

Sorry for my writing it is not my specialty, and I guess mod has two different meanings in Dying Light. You can add modifications to melee weapons using blueprints, but there is the modification that people are using some sort of software to make their own weapons which have "special" effects.