Sign in to follow this  
British02081979

Dying Light Bugs

The other day a Viral was stuck in the ground.Soon as i punched him it freed him.Last week i was invisible to Virals for a while.Later on in the game they could see me as normal.Techland sort the bugs out once & for all.Not all of us are idiots out there cheating.

The other day a Viral was stuck in the ground.Soon as i punched him it freed him.Last week i was invisible to Virals for a while.Later on in the game they could see me as normal.Techland sort the bugs out once & for all.Not all of us are idiots out there cheating.

The game completely broke down after last update. I hope techland fixes these issues soon or this will be my final game i purchase from them.

Guys,

Techland implements patches when they try to fix other issues. I know code, and it's tricky to get a game 100% flawless. Especially when they try to run it based off of the community. Show a little grace. Stop threatening, and SEE the fixes they did fix in the latest patch. Most of this sounds more like a glitch than a coding issue. Perhaps it is your performance? It runs fine for me. They fixed the multilayer issue for me, at least.

Edited by Uncle Ship

Guys,

Techland implements patches when they try to fix other issues. I know code, and it's tricky to get a game 100% flawless. Especially when they try to run it based off of the community. Show a little grace. Stop threatening, and SEE the fixes they did fix in the latest patch. Most of this sounds more like a glitch than a coding issue. Perhaps it is your performance? It runs fine for me. They fixed the multilayer issue for me, at least.

Nope, there is no excuses. Continous issues and now pointless nerfing is unacceptable.

Anyone has this issue: the buggy of a friend of mine keeps beeping, he tried everything, like destroying the car to 0% and repair it, recalls, switching parts, empty the fuel tank, nothing works. Any fix coming?

Seferoth,

If you think you can do better, write the code yourself. Stop being a brat and fix it yourself if you think you can do better.

Shut up you ignorant brat. I paid money for the game,dlc and expansion so i have the RIGHT to complain about crappy product and lousy updates kiddo. Sheesh, some people.

Shut up you ignorant brat. I paid money for the game,dlc and expansion so i have the RIGHT to complain about crappy product and lousy updates kiddo. Sheesh, some people.

The product isn't crappy, I havn't seen any issues since last update. PC's are varied, and I agree that it's probably a glitch and not a bug that you experienced.

The product isn't crappy, I havn't seen any issues since last update. PC's are varied, and I agree that it's probably a glitch and not a bug that you experienced.

I have experienced dozens of bugs after last update. Frozen virals,invisible virals,instantly braking buggy parts,buggy quests,crashing quests,downgraded visuals,etc.

Edited by Seferoth

Hi there! 

First of all, I would like to assure you guys that the problems you experience and report will be addressed. We're currently collecting information on possible bugs and glitches from you and will be working on a fix. Due to a large number of threads on this forum, if you want to report an issue/bug/concern, that seems to appear after the latest patch, please post here: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11998-the-latest-patch-issues/  - that would be really helpful :) 

Could you acknowledge some of the issue there especially the one that you know is a bug and are currently being fixed

also could you also update the current hot issue in here http://support.techland.pl/support/solutions/folders/4000009382

as most of them are no longer exist since the last patch

thanks

Hi there! 

First of all, I would like to assure you guys that the problems you experience and report will be addressed. We're currently collecting information on possible bugs and glitches from you and will be working on a fix. Due to a large number of threads on this forum, if you want to report an issue/bug/concern, that seems to appear after the latest patch, please post here: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11998-the-latest-patch-issues/  - that would be really helpful :)

When you die and you start to write something into in-game chat and if you are still writing when the waiting screen fades away, you will end up with a message with last letter registered by game before transition multiplied about 50 times or more.

Something like this: "messageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

here is the link to my video containing footage showing very annoying bug with bow. You can not change bow ammo if a prompt icon appear on you screen. I have changing ammo under "r" on keyboard. Just watch the video. 

Edited by EMtriX