Sure... 

The guys in this video have had their fair share of victories against me, though. And as far as me being the best, that's easily up for debate. Plenty of people out there just as good as me.

Not plenty, the thing that distincts visceral and ionikalex  (two best hunters in game based on my experience, almost equal to them are DaniloC.Q, Governor, STIKS, Axer) is excellent orientation on the map, sense of distance and timing.I played with almost all top hunters in game, they dont know the map very well, they are often impalng themselves on the spikes, attacking without thinking about the consequences, you can easily disorient them when you are entering insides of the bulidings, they are missing GP's often due to the not perfect sense of distance. The most difficult hunters are these who can ground pound you and instantly shoot you with a spit, this is the most effective tactic against humans. Visc and ioni are masters in this, that's why ther are the best. Of course there are more hunters good at this.. but not to such extent as the previously mentioned.

Sure... 

The guys in this video have had their fair share of victories against me, though. And as far as me being the best, that's easily up for debate. Plenty of people out there just as good as me.

Great match!

Gotta ask: Do the Horde Zombies normally attack non-targeted Humans on PC? On console it seems they flat-out ignore anyone not targeted by the icon and will run right by them, but twice during this match they killed non-targeted Human players.

Not plenty, the thing that distincts visceral and ionikalex  (two best hunters in game based on my experience, almost equal to them are DaniloC.Q, Governor, STIKS, Axer) is excellent orientation on the map, sense of distance and timing.I played with almost all top hunters in game, they dont know the map very well, they are often impalng themselves on the spikes, attacking without thinking about the consequences, you can easily disorient them when you are entering insides of the bulidings, they are missing GP's often due to the not perfect sense of distance. The most difficult hunters are these who can ground pound you and instantly shoot you with a spit, this is the most effective tactic against humans. Visc and ioni are masters in this, that's why ther are the best. Of course there are more hunters good at this.. but not to such extent as the previously mentioned.

EM werent we fighting before? Cuz i specificaly remember you said to me 2-3 months ago when you lost the game on 4th nest vs me: "Too hard man, how the fk you chain so many tackles in a row...gg" :P. Anyways we should match up again sometime when i come back to DL ^^.

PS cool vid.

Edited by XeNoN

Sure... 

Good one and 0 deaths is astounding. I'm just telling what the rumours are. I just pleayed only one time against you with friend and spit accuracy after GP was what focused my attention. I played against you as hunter only one time too, got only 4 kills thou.

Can someone explain to me what happens at 2:45? He tackles the dude, gets drained, then the dude somehow ends up below him with less health, has UV shined on him for almost two seconds before it starts draining that tiny amount of energy he has left. Oh and have you changed your viewmodel FOV somehow? I play on max FOV but it looks different than yours or am I just imagining things, and if so, what have you done? It looks nicer :D

Can someone explain to me what happens at 2:45? He tackles the dude, gets drained, then the dude somehow ends up below him with less health, has UV shined on him for almost two seconds before it starts draining that tiny amount of energy he has left. Oh and have you changed your viewmodel FOV somehow? I play on max FOV but it looks different than yours or am I just imagining things, and if so, what have you done? It looks nicer :D

That's easy. I ground pounded him after tackle, but sometimes if you are pushing so many attacks at once, the animation can't catch up with the latency. So the ground pound animation never took place, but the effect of it did.

Great match!

Gotta ask: Do the Horde Zombies normally attack non-targeted Humans on PC? On console it seems they flat-out ignore anyone not targeted by the icon and will run right by them, but twice during this match they killed non-targeted Human players.

They definitely do ignore non-horded people in PC as well, but if you get in their way or close line of sight of them, they'll blow up on you.

EM werent we fighting before? Cuz i specificaly remember you said to me 2-3 months ago when you lost the game on 4th nest vs me: "Too hard man, how the fk you chain so many tackles in a row...gg" :P. Anyways we should match up again sometime when i come back to DL ^^.

PS cool vid.

What was your nickname back then ? I dont remember saying sth like that to anyone, i would use different words, i remeber one match when hunter was tackling me with 90 % success, but i didn't even know that human can avoid tackles only if he is aiming hunter directly,  i was trying to look in other direction and do a dodge because i saw some people doing that when i was hunter, it came out later that it was just because of lag. You can add me on steam i am EMtriX and I like to 1v1. The most fun and exhausting mode for me :).

You should play nanoboy EMtrix he is good at doing successful tackles, he seems to be the other hunter that has a high ratio of tackles on me and killed me the most as he is so good at them. Even jumps around to your back and then tackles you which you cannot dodge unless you are looking at him. Nowadays im more careful of my surroundings and put my back towards a wall so i don't fall off a building when he successfully tackles me.

What was your nickname back then ? I dont remember saying sth like that to anyone, i would use different words, i remeber one match when hunter was tackling me with 90 % success, but i didn't even know that human can avoid tackles only if he is aiming hunter directly,  i was trying to look in other direction and do a dodge because i saw some people doing that when i was hunter, it came out later that it was just because of lag. You can add me on steam i am EMtriX and I like to 1v1. The most fun and exhausting mode for me :).

Nick was same as here :) only difference -XeNoN- :P, currently got tons of exams so i wont be able to play (university >_> :P). But yea we should do that again hehe.

They definitely do ignore non-horded people in PC as well, but if you get in their way or close line of sight of them, they'll blow up on you.

Yeah, they just act like they have proximity detonator.

Edited by sanjyuubi

That's easy. I ground pounded him after tackle, but sometimes if you are pushing so many attacks at once, the animation can't catch up with the latency. So the ground pound animation never took place, but the effect of it did.

Visceral I've seen your videos and watched your montages. They are sick and you definitely got some skills. The one thing I was questioning is, why did you stop attacking a lot of times? You'd get them down to half health or even near death, but then you would retreat. Why not follow up with more claws, ground pounds, and tackes to finish downing your opponent?

Im also curious as to what your binds are. You traverse the terrain and evade like a king, something you can only do with a mouse and keyboard. Since I've only been on PC Dying Light for about 2 weeks, I find myself breaking out my DS4 during tough times.

Also what do you record with? I used either PS4's recording or an Elgato. Do you use Shadowplay?

Keep making videos, you're the only Dying Light YouTuber who makes quality content I enjoy :)

Visceral I've seen your videos and watched your montages. They are sick and you definitely got some skills. The one thing I was questioning is, why did you stop attacking a lot of times? You'd get them down to half health or even near death, but then you would retreat. Why not follow up with more claws, ground pounds, and tackes to finish downing your opponent?

Im also curious as to what your binds are. You traverse the terrain and evade like a king, something you can only do with a mouse and keyboard. Since I've only been on PC Dying Light for about 2 weeks, I find myself breaking out my DS4 during tough times.

Also what do you record with? I used either PS4's recording or an Elgato. Do you use Shadowplay?

Keep making videos, you're the only Dying Light YouTuber who makes quality content I enjoy :)

I don't like to spam ground pound or continuous claws to get my kills. I like quality kills. Probably my Achilles heel when it comes to certain games I play. But against some of the more superior players I'll definitely finish my kills off. I need to since they will definitely cut me no slack before winning their games. I use arrow keys to play along with mostly mouse binds for my night hunter actions. Sorry I declined your invitation. Didn't know who you were. Welcome to PC.  :)

Edited by Visceral

Here you guys go. A fun match 3v1 with one of my favorite pounces near the end.

loved it, great finisher!

A full match with commentary for all you zombie-lovers!

Maybe there's 4 double-kills in a single match, maybe there isn't - gotta watch to find out. :ph34r:

3 vs 1 is definitely the best, love your vids!

Hahaha, Doctor.... I was chasing a human the other day that was horde stuck. As I was approaching him I went to claw to ready a ground pound and just as I did a horde moved into my screen causing me to hit him and explode on me. I guess I don't give them long enough lunch breaks.

Hahaha, Doctor.... I was chasing a human the other day that was horde stuck. As I was approaching him I went to claw to ready a ground pound and just as I did a horde moved into my screen causing me to hit him and explode on me. I guess I don't give them long enough lunch breaks.

It's interesting that their canisters are able to be interacted with before (and after) they've exploded! Plus, sometimes they'll blow up, and the game keep the canister "alive" and throws it at you while you're swiping at the downed Human. :wacko:

match with XeNoN, sth like re-examination after couple of months :)

Oi i came as Hunter rank :D, and im rusty :D was fun ^^. We should do that again :D

Forgot to show, this is 3rd mutation, level 60 (you can confirm this with lack of points after attack)

Most of my fails are are made due to bad habbits, but i'm not a good hunter so it's not a problem .

I don't have in habbit recording videos, but this one have something out of place. I wonder if anybody will notice :)

and BTW, thx Techland :) (this is going to be a very popular meme in Dying Light)

Edited by sanjyuubi

Forgot to show, this is 3rd mutaion, level 60 (you can confirm this with lack of points after attack)

Most of my fails are are made due to bad habbits, but i'm not a good hunter so it's not a problem .

I don't have in habbit recording videos, but this one have something out of place. I wonder if anybody will notice :)

and BTW, thx Techland :) (this is going to be a very popular meme in Dying Light)

Cool nh gameplay xD. Lol i didnt knew youre rafau :D

This is the message i get when i try to get to the techland forums via google browser.

Zabroniony dostęp!

Nie masz prawa dostępu do żądanego katalogu. W katalogu nie ma indeksu lub katalog jest zabezpieczony przed odczytem.

Jeśli myślisz, że jest to błąd tego serwera, skontaktuj się z administratorem.

Error 403 forum.techland.pl
Tue Jul 12 12:33:26 2016
Apache/2.2.26 (FreeBSD) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.7.6 mod_wsgi/2.8 SVN/1.8.5 PHP/5.4.23 mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/0.9.8y DAV/2

This is the message i get when i try to get to the techland forums via google browser.

Zabroniony dostęp!

Nie masz prawa dostępu do żądanego katalogu. W katalogu nie ma indeksu lub katalog jest zabezpieczony przed odczytem.

Jeśli myślisz, że jest to błąd tego serwera, skontaktuj się z administratorem.

Error 403 forum.techland.pl

Tue Jul 12 12:33:26 2016

Apache/2.2.26 (FreeBSD) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.7.6 mod_wsgi/2.8 SVN/1.8.5 PHP/5.4.23 mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/0.9.8y DAV/2

For the English folks:

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

forum.techland.pl

Tue Jul 12 16:24:22 2016

Maybe the forums are just down? I sent an email to Chaos to see if he can reply. I was only able to get in here through my profile's "recent posts" section. Didn't matter what browser I used to get here, or going through the Techland site.