^ --- @ 5:43 - DFA broken as all hell. (there is nothing broken here)

^--- @ 6:05 - The swing from the axe doesn't even touch the hunter, but yet the hunter dies anyway. (You did not even bother to use your brain cells, danilo did a DFA on him, axe did not killed him.)

I didn't bother viewing the rest since it was all just broken game mechanics anyway.

love comments like this, no thinking while writing a comment at all.

It's spliced clips of lucky or epic kills rather than a gameplay. I would preffer to see whole battle than selected scenes from 100 gameplays.

agree :) we want that. btw, rafau niedługo zamieszczę mój farciarski mecz z Tobą :) nie mogę uwierzyć, że udało mi się to jeszcze wygrać ... po prostu szok.

It's not a full match, but I just had to post this! An impromptu game of Chicken between the Night Hunter and a Buggy, followed by a mid-Dodge UV Spit stick to end the game.

Dr purrington I know you're on right now. I'm sending invites. Invade me.

Lmao you really got offline... Wow

Edited by jonnyallen3

It's spliced clips of lucky or epic kills rather than a gameplay. I would preffer to see whole battle than selected scenes from 100 gameplays.

I don't want to waste people's time with 15-20 minute gameplay videos. You want to watch gameplay, come to my broadcast.

I don't want to waste people's time with 15-20 minute gameplay videos. You want to watch gameplay, come to my broadcast.

Why haven't you done a screenshot movie then??

Great match Daniel and EMtrix, good stuff. Lot of good spit sticks and quick tackles. Hard to do on console over PC. Very fluent with survivor inventory switching. Something I'll probably never learn. Also, I barely try cause, unless it's changed with new pools, I always get good NH while I'm trying to learn the human side controls. I know what to do but executing is the real battle.

The way you wrote it, one can assume they're boring. You can speedup parts without action and save propably half of the time (traveling, spit charging). Since everybody are talking that you are the best, i expected that you have at least one recorded match you are proud of.

agree :) we want that. btw, rafau niedługo zamieszczę mój farciarski mecz z Tobą :) nie mogę uwierzyć, że udało mi się to jeszcze wygrać ... po prostu szok.

Don't remind me that shamefull GP miss.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Great matches folks!!! Keep them coming. I'll try to get some matches up as well. Annoying to record on PS4 with 15m limit. Most matches that are shorter than that are against lesser humans that I just practice with. I'm assuming there isn't a way but anyone know if you can go longer than 15m on PS4 or just have to record multiple and string together?

Great matches folks!!! Keep them coming. I'll try to get some matches up as well. Annoying to record on PS4 with 15m limit. Most matches that are shorter than that are against lesser humans that I just practice with. I'm assuming there isn't a way but anyone know if you can go longer than 15m on PS4 or just have to record multiple and string together?

If I'm recording and I know the match will go over 15 mins, I hold the Share button down while I'm dead 10 or so minutes into the match. The death screen tip doesn't change if you don't click anything, so you can make a seamless transition if you just put the two clips next to each other in Share Factory (and cut as needed).

Here you guys go. A fun match 3v1 with one of my favorite pounces near the end.

Nice!

Those simultaneous hits at 4:00 bug the bojangles out of me. Like... Are you GP'ing him, or is he hitting you? Game's gotta pick one. My Tackles don't connect if I die via Grappling Hook, why does the weapon keep swinging if they're interrupted by a GP?

The way you wrote it, one can assume they're boring. You can speedup parts without action and save propably half of the time (traveling, spit charging). Since everybody are talking that you are the best, i expected that you have at least one recorded match you are proud of.

Sure... 

The guys in this video have had their fair share of victories against me, though. And as far as me being the best, that's easily up for debate. Plenty of people out there just as good as me.

Edited by Visceral