Nice and tight gameplay, man. Keep up the good work, as there is more substance and fun in watching decently played games like that than in the majority of tutorials and fancy posts! Good stuff. :)  

What's your name on steam?

Am i seeing things or deos the GP range in second video looks like larger than normal?

lol yeah.. this is a some problems a have with laaag match.
But believe me.. some hunters are worst lag that him.

Recorded by my opponent. 1VS1. [Hunter - DaniloC.Q] - [Human - STRYCK]

DoN is a beast hunter. LOL.

How is that with all the crusade you are leading against cheaters, you are posting somebodys match with gold flashlight and gold hookshot like nothing happened?

Second movie: 1:52-2:0   - we can see how Ghost Bombers are passing through the fence!

Edited by sanjyuubi

There is nothing wrong there. He spit on the ground, then pounced human forcing him to stay in spit burst range.

Uh yes, there is something wrong there. The Hunter actually changed course mid-flight and the magnetism of the spikes caused him to crash into it. If you review the footage again, you will see what I am talking about. The user Reece saw what I am talking about. 

God that spike kill for the Night Hunter at 6:31 was so broken.

HE WAS LEGITIMATELY FLYING INTO THE SPIKES!

C'mon Techland, pull yourselves together!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that it was broken as hell.

Uh yes, there is something wrong there. The Hunter actually changed course mid-flight and the magnetism of the spikes caused him to crash into it. If you review the footage again, you will see what I am talking about. The user Reece saw what I am talking about. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that it was broken as hell.

Magnetism's always been a bit wonky on both ends. I maxed-out my GP distance to avoid it, as it was briefly mentioned once that the base-distance of the move was what caused missed Spike kills, but it still happens quite frequently. Just yesterday I GP'ed a guy directly in front of a set of low Spikes, but the mags didn't pull him in. I then tested it on top of a train, and the mags literally dragged the guy downward to compensate. It's an odd system.

Then again, I also ram my head into Spikes all the time and don't die, so it's not like it's not messing with my opponents as well.

How is that with all the crusade you are leading against cheaters, you are posting somebodys match with gold flashlight and gold hookshot like nothing happened?

Second movie: 1:52-2:0   - we can see how Ghost Bombers are passing through the fence!

I do not complain anymore about the cheaters because never happen nothing.
I have done everything for ban all cheaters, but Techland never answer my topics.

And i never see hackers getting banned on dying light.

But the good news is now hard to see a hacker in the game.
Only on VAC enable.. VAC disabled i see some hackers playing without VAC ban.

My question here, these people without VAC ban and using hack dont get ban VAC?
Even without a VAC game .. I think should VAC ban.

Edited by DaniloC.Q

I do not complain anymore about the cheaters because never happen nothing.
I have done everything for ban all cheaters, but Techland never answer my topics.

And i never see hackers getting banned on dying light.

But the good news is now hard to see a hacker in the game.
Only on VAC enable.. VAC disabled i see some hackers playing without VAC ban.

My question here, these people without VAC ban and using hack dont get ban VAC?
Even without a VAC game .. I think should VAC ban.

People on VAC turned off are free to cheat how much they want and don't risk a VAC ban.

#3 for the week - a slow-motion capture of some interesting inventory combo-canceling from a Human, resulting in a mid-air hover. Strange stuff!

This game is so broken...

Imagine if they hadn't increased the cooldown on the hook. Floaters for days!

Though, in all honesty, I can't see too many situations where leaving yourself in the air against a Hunter would be a good thing. Avoiding an otherwise well-timed GP, maybe? But it just screams "Tackle me!" from my perspective.