Time in game is a type of "experience", you can compare it and you have a little informations about who is this "more experienced".

If longer you play then you know more about game and after some time you're in this much better:

- Predicting the movements of the enemy

- Better strategy

- Better tactics

Human and Night Hunter always have this same basic "capabilities" (good word?), they are constantly changed by small improvements but game basics never change.

Adding new type of moves, items, skills or nerfing/buffing they do not change the game, its only give us new strategy/tactics to learn, they force us to modify our earlier behavior in game.

so i'm the troll just because you dont want to spend time to improve your game, right...

speaking of troll, why is there so many first time poster here supporting your unfounded stuff you created, seem to me either you are making multiple account or you telling your friend to troll here.

There are indeed a lot of first time posters here these days with not much to offer above fairly obvious personal attacks, self-glorification, and/or personal rage concerning the game. There is a clear difference between such posts and people critically exchanging themselves concerning some aspect of the game, although both can look like heated discussion, which is why they are easily confused even though they have nothing in common. Lately, there are also lots of folks posting that seem to confuse their in-game skill with real world authority they appear to think they are entitled to.

Just to be clear, from our point of view:

• People's self-perception of their own in-game skill does not make their arguments more valid; experts make mistakes, and some folks argue that experts make larger mistakes than noobs (that don't/can't know any better).
  • In-game skill is a fictional, software mediated, multiplayer performance in the context of a video game. It becomes "real" when people get serious enough to organize international competitions or other standards we can all agree upon in a transparent way. Before this, all the talk along "hey, check out my skills", "best hunter/survivor ever", "show me your skills" is irrelevant unless it can be used to demonstrate a point over and above measuring some poster's contribution by equating their value as members of the community with their In-game skill. The latter makes no sense whatsoever while posting a video to illustrate a point about the game (NOT a person or character judgement) remains a contribution.
  • With folks perhaps stooping to multiple accounts and trolling, there needs to be more active moderation here. Several folks, old posters and new, have broken community guidelines as of late; in particular the insult and personal attack rule. We would have no problem with this being enforced more consistently as quality of discussion suffers. 

Apologies, but the notion that folks can convince others by virtue of their fictional, in-game skill is quite amusing: Like the thought that because another "self-described new best hunter/survivor of the world" shows up raging and schooling everybody here (which makes up about 50% of new posts here :D), the whole community and Techland will believe every word our new heroes say because their divine skill is obvious. Everybody will finally recognize the personal contribution of our new heroes and their great sacrifice of playing the game this much by making them instant CEO and moderators. They will be surrounded by fame, money, and power for their extraordinary skill. And while I may wish all of you the luck to be the next great twitter person, you guys must be kidding if you think everybody here is this gullible. :lol:

Elitists tend to be bored and have less fun with the game, because they understandably try a bit hard. Folks want recognition? All they need to do is be nice and keep it genuine. This is more universally appreciated than attacking, schooling, or policing others... which happens everywhere and is quite dull. :) Peace, take it easy, and good games to all.

Edited by Chickeninja

so i'm the troll just because you dont want to spend time to improve your game, right...

speaking of troll, why is there so many first time poster here supporting your unfounded stuff you created, seem to me either you are making multiple account or you telling your friend to troll here.

and nah im no expert, but i played enough to see someone like you who think he is the best and when you lose, it must be because it's unbalanced and not because the other person are more skilled than you

Lol you've 'played enough', yet you are too scared to post a video of yourself playing 1 vs 4? And you are basically saying, that when I steal food if I was really poor, I get both my hands cut off, you are saying it's my fault for stealing the food. Yes, your logic is faulty. I am OBLIGED to steal the food, just as I am OBLIGED to attack the humans, and have a 50/50 chance of failing. Then you complain that I complain about unbalance because I die in that 50/50 russian roulette? Seriously, in what way did you 'play enough' to claim that? Anyways, you are still talking bs until you post a video of yourself 1 vs 4 against humans. 

and nah im no expert, but i played enough to see someone like you who think he is the best and when you lose, it must be because it's unbalanced and not because the other person are more skilled than you

About the new forum guys, they are my friends, and I've asked them to express their opinion on this matter, as they are both skilled hunters. It looks like they agree with my stance, so you need to seriously reconsider your stance on this subject. You don't even give constructive criticism to each one of my points. All you say is: "look you failed that groundpound! so it must be your fault that you are dead hahahaha noob, others are more skilled than you nothing to do with unbalance ahahaha". Nothing of what you said is worth discussing, simply because you lack the most basic debating skills, and that is attacking each other's points with a well-formulated counter-argument.

umm scared of what? i just don't want to waste my time recording a video for you and what are you trying to prove by repeatedly asking my video? as there are many video here that show it's possible to win in 2-4vs1 against skilled survivor

expressing their opinion? more like you tell your friend to insult people that doesn't agree with your post, 

and you probably should read my reply again here http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12005-post-your-btz-matches/page-3#entry44265 where i give you constructive criticism even suggest you to try some of tips that are posted in this forum before raging it's unbalance,

regarding your failed GP of course it's your mistake, since the hunter have fast running speed, and have tendril so use that to go on top of the survivor and do a mid air GP, not like from far away just like in your video. and you must know the hunter have the cancel GP button where you can cancel the GP if you predict it wont hit the survivor

and of course there are always a person who are more skilled than you and me, that's why i said just have fun in game rather than being frustrated because some people are more skilled than you.

and stealing food? Russian roulette? your post are starting to makes no sense, so this is probably my last reply to you regarding this matter. so people can post their video here and doesn't get drowned by our discussion

Lol you've 'played enough', yet you are too scared to post a video of yourself playing 1 vs 4? And you are basically saying, that when I steal food if I was really poor, I get both my hands cut off, you are saying it's my fault for stealing the food. Yes, your logic is faulty. I am OBLIGED to steal the food, just as I am OBLIGED to attack the humans, and have a 50/50 chance of failing. Then you complain that I complain about unbalance because I die in that 50/50 russian roulette? Seriously, in what way did you 'play enough' to claim that? Anyways, you are still talking bs until you post a video of yourself 1 vs 4 against humans. 

About the new forum guys, they are my friends, and I've asked them to express their opinion on this matter, as they are both skilled hunters. It looks like they agree with my stance, so you need to seriously reconsider your stance on this subject. You don't even give constructive criticism to each one of my points. All you say is: "look you failed that groundpound! so it must be your fault that you are dead hahahaha noob, others are more skilled than you nothing to do with unbalance ahahaha". Nothing of what you said is worth discussing, simply because you lack the most basic debating skills, and that is attacking each other's points with a well-formulated counter-argument.

funny video, i really like when all the survivor get knocked down when you tackle one of them :D

Here was a fun match while I get used to some new techniques.

There's too much spam and not enough playing/video posting going on here.

Those ppl i had to ban from my Tube channel, you'll have to keep your spam in the forums where it belongs sorry.

Here was a fun match while I get used to some new techniques.

Yeah good vid

funny video, i really like when all the survivor get knocked down when you tackle one of them :D

The knock down effect is always awesome to see against 4, then nicely bunching up for a good horde spit lol

Can we have more footage of the countryside map?

yeah its funny that all of them get knocked down :D and almost all of them died from the horde spit

don't know why there's less people playing btz in countryside, some said it's easy map for survivor but then why most of the survivor play at slums, i always like seeing the survivor running in their buggy to outrun the bomber, and die :D

The knock down effect is always awesome to see against 4, then nicely bunching up for a good horde spit lol

Can we have more footage of the countryside map?

shock wave can be blocked? never heard of that,

Really good video.

None of them on 0:41 https://youtu.be/8Q8FmOmd1jE?t=41 block Tackle's Shockwave, and they get knocked down :I.

I mean "block" not "dodge", Shockwave from Pounce and Tackle is blockable

Had two great matches today. 1st was in countryside and 2nd was in slums. Great job to survivors. Enjoy!

1v2 in Countryside with a 3rd joining midway.

1v4 250 legend in Slums.

Hope you enjoy. All criticism welcome.

Edited by Wiggelz

umm scared of what? i just don't want to waste my time recording a video for you and what are you trying to prove by repeatedly asking my video? as there are many video here that show it's possible to win in 2-4vs1 against skilled survivor

expressing their opinion? more like you tell your friend to insult people that doesn't agree with your post, 

and you probably should read my reply again here http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12005-post-your-btz-matches/page-3#entry44265 where i give you constructive criticism even suggest you to try some of tips that are posted in this forum before raging it's unbalance,

regarding your failed GP of course it's your mistake, since the hunter have fast running speed, and have tendril so use that to go on top of the survivor and do a mid air GP, not like from far away just like in your video. and you must know the hunter have the cancel GP button where you can cancel the GP if you predict it wont hit the survivor

and of course there are always a person who are more skilled than you and me, that's why i said just have fun in game rather than being frustrated because some people are more skilled than you.

and stealing food? Russian roulette? your post are starting to makes no sense, so this is probably my last reply to you regarding this matter. so people can post their video here and doesn't get drowned by our discussion

You know you simply can't get away with a poor excuse like that, after all your 'experience' demonstrations. "I just don't want to waste my time" HA good one.

I literally told my friends to express their opinions, and they too think the complete opposite of what you are saying, because you simply aren't experienced enough to form a counter-argument like that. Your whole argument is based on a fallacy, thus your only proof was sending me a video, but apparently you are unable to do so. 

About your 'constructive criticism', simply looking at a minimap mid-fight with a tough survivor just isn't going to work, you clearly haven't played as the NH. Your tips are therefore completely useless, because they aren't based on actuality, rather from an outside perspective, based on a human-only view.

In the next point, you tell me it's MY FAULT for groundpounding lol, again demonstrating you've never played the NH. Your speed tendril ain't gonna do chupacabra in a 4 player match. You are expecting me to spit pound and tackle? Tried. Survivors spam flares like there's no tomorrow and regenerate the 1/3th tackle damage in a second by pressing H. And sometimes you've gotta take a chance when entering a battle. Because most of the time (99%), predicting, and then calculating the odds of hitting your target mid-battle takes too much time and you'll have wasted your opportunity. 

Your next point is again a fallacy, 'telling me to stop complaining about people who are more skilled than me'. That was the whole point of my post lol u-n-b-a-l-a-n-c-e, like I said 50 times. I know when they are more skilled than me, and when they are not. If you spam RDA, flares and dropkick, you aren't 'skilled', like you call them. That is pressing W + Space + Left mouse Button. I have to use lots of combinations of tactics to even get a kill. How on earth are you stupid enough to say this is balance and calling the humans 'skilled'? 

How was 'stealing food' and 'russian roulette' a bad metaphor? Do you even know what a metaphor is? It showed the exact same problem in a different context. Apparently you are too ignorant to understand this. 

At last: I've asked like 3 times for a video, I truly do not believe you 'don't have time' or 'there are already other videos'. Those aren't valid excuses, because:

1. You have time for this discussion, which has lasted more time than the average NH video already.

2. YOU are the one spraying irrational counter-arguments, so therefore YOU have to show me you can do it better. But I can safely conclude you cannot, and are basing your 'arguments' on the human perspective only.

Feel free to react to this post mate, but know your arguments don't mean anything until you show me a link of your video.

Edited by Oceanian

1v4 250 legend in Slums.

So... 7:40 to 8:40? Brutal. Loved it. That was one sick team clear!

My only flat-out criticism would be to avoid CQC when you're in the OHKO range. Around 10:00 is an example of this, where you could've used the UV Heal while the Human was trapped on top of the bus by the Horde instead of re-engaging him with 15 Health. Of course, he also swipes you from, like, 40m away, so there's not much you could've done about that.

11:00? Best Nest in the Slums! I'm jealous, I almost never get to fight people in that one. Only challenged by the very first Nest you encountered on my list of favorite Nests.

Don't worry about that death in the beginning. I do that more often than I care to admit.

14:00 - That feeling a frustration when there's 1/4 guys and you just can't kill him is all too familiar. That slide combo into a Claw/GP at 14:20 was great, though, it's so effective when you can get it off.

Overall, awesome.

Elitists tend to be bored and have less fun with the game, because they understandably try a bit hard. Folks want recognition? All they need to do is be nice and keep it genuine. This is more universally appreciated than attacking, schooling, or policing others... which happens everywhere and is quite dull. :) Peace, take it easy, and good games to all.

I believe you are the chickeninja I faced off with this morning. Was an awesome game. I am highly disappointed I didn't record it!! Some how managed to turn it off, not on when I joined. I can see where I turned it off prior to your game :(

But thanks for being a good team! The four of you were quite formidable. Would of looked better if I had of pulled off a win though :)

Had two great matches today. 1st was in countryside and 2nd was in slums. Great job to survivors. Enjoy!

1v2 in Countryside with a 3rd joining midway.

1v4 250 legend in Slums.

Micheal Bay made a surprise cameo at the end.