Marta Kowalczyk

The Latest Patch Issues

Has anyone else noticed key strokes not being recognized?  I thought this was supposed to be fixed, but I'm seeing a lot of missed spits during the heat of a skirmish.  I verify the key stroke visually both finger on the key and the spit being available.  Happens a lot.  I had the same or similar issue before the update.  Spits not going off and GPs not pounding.  

Also, after getting drop kicked I can't always tendril right away.  I can get up and start running before the tendril is available.  Normal?

seriously? only one  bug fix in 1.11.2!?

not even fixing the duplication exploit? and many more bugs listed in this forum

and most of all not a single fix to handle the cheater in pvp mode? and yeah it's on vac enabled server

wow

Edited by Nova Scotia

Why? Just why? Techland you expect a gamer like myself to just take hours and days to level up my legend level. Ha! no! i would really like for you guys to unpatch the duplication for the disaster relief package it helps us other gamers to enjoy the game because it is difficult. But yet fun i don't have time to farm for freaking packages i rather duplicate it because it is easy as heck. yes there is some gamers that don't think it is right to cheat but honestly as gamers they can cheat it always has been like that i remember that as a kid and still to im a gamer at heart and honestly if you guys dont unpacth the duplicate glitch for the disaster package then im leaving the game, and i also know some players has left the game because of this BS so please unpatch it! 

Blu3b3rry_Kush97. Your asking techland to unpatch a duplication glitch...a game ruining glitch. Because everyone around you is 250 but you? Because you missed out on the massive deliveries of drops? The reason why people dropped the game is because of this glitch. Because they thought "Im going to look cool when I turn in these packages and be the most OP human on dying light...now im all leveled up, nothing to work for...nothing to upgrade, nothing to fight for. *drops the game". WE AS GAMERS broke this game and Techland is receiving a bashing for this. Humans were never meant to have all the flares in the world, all the ammo, bolts, arrows etc. Screwed the muiltiplayer and now we complain about it. Ever since then, the only mistake Techland did was listen to this forum...went off of what you thought was overpowered. The backwards tendril did harm to the good players and wasnt too hard to dodge but most of us players that enjoyed the game dont go to the forums which is why this forum is 95% negative conments in these forums. This is the last time for me on the forums, good day. Techland, looking forward to your next game.

On 4/28/2016 at 7:41 AM, SomeOldDude said:

Has anyone else noticed key strokes not being recognized?  I thought this was supposed to be fixed, but I'm seeing a lot of missed spits during the heat of a skirmish.  I verify the key stroke visually both finger on the key and the spit being available.  Happens a lot.  I had the same or similar issue before the update.  Spits not going off and GPs not pounding.  

Also, after getting drop kicked I can't always tendril right away.  I can get up and start running before the tendril is available.  Normal?

Getting the same issue here, keystrokes not registered gazilion times fell down cuz the bloody hook didn't work or simply the flare didn't go off. Thought I had a faulty keyboard... Also since the last patch firing from rifle in the critical moments when hunter is as almost dead has become a real nightmare as it didnt work! Completely useless! What in the world?? For my weapons I'm using khopesh, xbow, two handed and a rifle. Also what is going on with the xbow, I shoot one and the bloody thing starts reloading without letting me use second xbow if I have another one?? Same goes for the rifle, if xbow is left empty without reloading I cant fire my rifle? wtf? Stuck in an endless loop of reloading rifle even if it's full of ammo? Do you even test these patches before you roll them out? And sense nerf, is it really necesary to be the same in game 3 sec delay if I'm not playing hunter invasions? Cant find some items looking for hours cuz 3 sec delay is there! And do something about telebombers its been like this since the game came out..

Edited by boOya

I'm going to put this here, I know the first DLC just came out yesterday but the trailer advertises a false point. In the trailer it's made out that there's a new force in the city and that they'd be doing patrols in the city looking for their target and killing everything in their paths. I have yet to encounter this, i've only encountered a single group of 3 of them just standing there and 2 of those had machete's. They don't seem to engage the zombies which is already flawed AI behavior (along with the core game AI/Rais Men) and Immersion killing, they also don't seem to engage Rais men, which they should.

(Sorry I posted this to the Players Helping Players forum here, before seeing this thread. Please feel free to delete that post)

Some Dying Light PC players have posted having issues with completing the Radio Boy mission in the following threads, (1., 2.), over on the Steam Dying Light forums. I was going through another play through and had this mission to complete and I tried it tonight, and definitely there is a new bug here. Basically climbing up to the ceiling mesh area, and even jumping up to climb out of the mechanic's pit under the "Mad Max" truck, has been disabled.

I was able to complete the mission and reach the kid's lair, but only by grappling to the ceiling in the outer warehouse area where the 3 trucks are parked, climbing to the roof, and then climbing down into the kid's lair from the broken skylight. Every other time I've completed the mission, I was able to climb up to the kid's lair from the area where you unlock the door inside the warehouse, but it's definitely bugged now.

Thanks..