Marta Kowalczyk

The Latest Patch Issues

Does anyone else notice that in the following, about 90% of the time u kill a bolter, it completely vanishes? same with alot of zombies, it seems at a distance of 30m or more, whatever you hit just completely disappears, and anything over 50m will not register the shot whatsoever.

add the range to this? and PLZ FIX THIS DISAPPEARANCE!! a friend of mine has tried doing the quest to get a liver from the bolters but they vanish so often to the point it is impossible to get anything from them.

(Especially with crossbow and regular or the bozak bow, but also with any other firearm entirely.)

Also tested this in the base game, and the same thing happens as well. Bolters and anything else disappears once killed by the crossbow, or regular bow or bozak bow. All gunshots are invalid at 50m, and it is very frustrating trying to get bolter liver or tissue with this bug. Also adding more range for the firearms would be highly appreciated.

Edited by WolfPride971

Sadly the last patch has made it unplayable Co op as one of us crashes within 10 mins every game play ( xbox one ) have tried many times.

Have been loving the game so far though!

I have this same issue... I love playing against Night Hunters and I can't even do that. Once I get to the second nest it's over and I get disconnected from the game. I'm pretty bummed out about this.

2 things with the last patch 1.11

entering any quarantine zone is make my main quest is bozac and losing all my item to storage stash is very annoying

in the following if i join other players i lose side quests because they did it before i joined them and not because i did with them :(

Dunno if it's patch related.

But since 2 days, a full night of driving in nightmare(+volatile hunt, and all the mad thing u can do with a buggy in DL by night), give nearly no xp.

It's a bit disappointing.

I dont know if it s a nerf (no bonus xp at the end of the night) or a flat bug, but both are very disgusting.

At level 140, 15 min of nightmare driving for 500K xp is simply a joke, and less than 1/6th of a level.

If the goal is to nerf / remove any way to FAIRLY level, then suppress the game.

OR reset all those ppl who were 250 the day the DLC was launched, and leave clean players alone.

Seriously, patch after patch, i can see DL following the same dumb madness road : nerf, slash gameplay, slash reward system while leaving cheaters free, and application of stupid / senseless re-orientation based on publicity delirium : frustration, frustration and frustration (aka less, less and lesser).

IF DL continue on such a debilitating way, i'd look for another game where gamers are not considered like sheep and where changes are fairly documented.

Dunno if it's patch related. But since 2 days, a full night of driving in nightmare(+volatile hunt, and all the mad thing u can do with a buggy in DL by night), give nearly no xp. It's a bit disappointing. I dont know if it s a nerf (no bonus xp at the end of the night) or a flat bug, but both are very disgusting. At level 140, 15 min of nightmare driving for 500K xp is simply a joke, and less than 1/6th of a level. If the goal is to nerf / remove any way to FAIRLY level, then suppress the game. OR reset all those ppl who were 250 the day the DLC was launched, and leave clean players alone. Seriously, patch after patch, i can see DL following the same dumb madness road : nerf, slash gameplay, slash reward system while leaving cheaters free, and application of stupid / senseless re-orientation based on publicity delirium : frustration, frustration and frustration (aka less, less and lesser). IF DL continue on such a debilitating way, i'd look for another game where gamers are not considered like sheep and where changes are fairly documented.

I am thinking that way very much indeed as I do know it is not my hardwar (PC), I am above the recomended hardware.

One thing, is goons on normal, before the patch with a decent melee weapon (1500 ish) 2 or 3 hits and it is history but now it is still standing there laughing at you.

Edited by littletaff

Not sure why but when I use elemental grenades or throwing stars in BTZ matches or even regular co-op games I lag out of games or the second or third party player lags out. This wasn't happening before the last 2 patches. Has anyone else been having these problems???

Hi there, I've noticed when using one of the gold camo'd firearms theres this odd effect that comes off them whenever you move around and its basically just not right im almost certain it wasnt intended two weapons I can mention are the "Golden hunting shotgun" and the "Golden GNAT SMG" I would really appreciate this being looked into! (although not sure if this is a result of the recent patch)
On the note of firearms I DO agree they needed their damage nerfed it was INSANE before, but I think the damage drop is a little too much, it doesnt feel as though I should be saving my guns for dire situations because it will take so long to kill something with them, for example using the "Engraved semi auto shotgun" I had to put 20 shots into a demolisher WITH my friend also attacking it with his melee weapon before it died, I feel like 20 is too many bullets to expend at that point when I needed to use it the most, now given this WAS on hard difficulty I understand it takes more effort to bring large enemies down but I'd expect maybe 12 shots before it dies would make sense, but I have no idea how it could possibly survive 20 shots (this is with my legend skill tree for gun damage maxed out so it does around 9000 damage per shot)
Other than that I'm really enjoying the game, thank you for your time!

Edit: Ive come across more demolishers since then and the damage I had to put into them before they died was much more agreeable, I think the one I faced could have just been a special case

Edited by CaptainFalcon

(PC)

Stutter/Freezes occur really often and especially more on Co-op mode.Noticed that it happens when you open the game for first time and attack on zombies/Slide kick/Dropkick or interacting for first time...after the first time it doesnt freeze/stutter again.

Edited by Stefanosgr15

Bought 3 copies of dying light to play with friends. Can't play together at all. Must have tried 30+ times last night and even in single player with network we get connection issues. Surely something is not right? (Ps4)

Edited by Starfish666

Quest randomly changed to something else when you start the game, and this is a problem especially when the mission suddenly changed to bozak and you lose all your inventory and have to go to storage.. so you have to sort all your inventory again and again and again and again and again, every time you change from campaign to following and back again to campaign

HI Gang,

I just have the original dying light installed and since the latest patches, im still stuck on infinite loading.

Tried creating a new game and it also just gets stuck on infinite loading.

The hot fix for this came out months ago.

The last time I played it  was playing co-op doing quests that had otherwise been super difficult....and it hasn't loaded since mid march.

I was 92% of the way through the game.

Been missing playing it for a while...Its otherwise a brilliant game (I haven't played any games for a long while....8 years)

What can I do ?

Im running on Windows 8.

Edited by Smiley

Hey Techland, what about let us players make our own customized outfits in Dying Light using the parts that we already have? Please, that would be AWESOME!

Tips: Let us customize Crane's gloves (including in witch hand it's going to be or if its gonna be in both of his hands), Crane's Clothes (upper body parts, lower parts and shoes/boots) and if it's gonna be Crane, Brecken, Tahir or Rais using those clothes.

Thanks,

DarkSting378.

Hi Marta, I have an issue, when I save a survivor they just give up life (most of the time):

http://xboxclips.com/XX%20Fausto/4512e003-bb6e-4675-9da2-6466e04c17d4/embed

this has happen to me quite some times.

Also as you have notice my game is on spanish, nothing wrong about that, BUT, there is something wrong in the translation:

Stamina Booster, its called "Posion de Resistencia": but it should be called "Posion de Energia". Energia=Stamina

Resistance Booster, its called "Posion de Energia", but it should be called "Posion de Resistencia". Resistance = Resistencia dhu.

I dont know if its too much to ask to fix the translation, (and the bug floor too), thnx for you attention.

Hi, FaustoFimbres!

About the survivors giving up on their lives, looks like a minor issue, but still needs to get fixed -  please contact our support team here: http://support.techland.pl/support/tickets/new - they'll help you out! :) 

As for the language issue - I'll look into it. 

Take care!