Marta Kowalczyk

The Latest Patch Issues

Hey I've been getting invaded by night hunters a lot and I really like it but every time I get close to winning they leave and I get nothing and it gets really annoying cause you can get good stuff from it but then they leave and I get nothing and it's starting to piss me off so I was wondering you could put something in the game if the night hunter quits the player they invaded still gets loot so it would be fair

Hi folks.

We have constant disconnection when playing in co-op, especially when a third player tries to join in, then one of the player can't join the game anymore, or is disconnected every 5 minutes. The game also crashed once we've completed a mission. It's been three weeks now, and we couldn't really enjoy the game online. And as it was said by others, we got the game for the co-op experience.

On a PC.

Goons in normal mode take a lot of hits to die as before not many.

Camo does not work at night with volatiles, I would like to be able walk past them AGAIN at night.

I have had random crashes and when that happened I was unable to run, although it is stable for the time being.

While I like the idea of LEGEND it just takes a very very long time to max them out

While lockpicking the 2 hard GRE chests in the seperate room at Stuffed Turtle, the sound is muffled, normally you can hear the movement of the lock being picked.

EDIT: Seems to work fine now after a restart

Edited by littletaff

On a PC.

Goons in normal mode take a lot of hits to die as before not many.

Camo does not work at night with volatiles, I would like to be able walk past them AGAIN at night.

I have had random crashes and when that happened I was unable to run, although it is stable for the time being.

While I like the idea of LEGEND it just takes a very very long time to max them out

Normal volatiles cant see you in camo but evolved ones can (they're darker color and have distinctive spikes/horns on their body) watch out for those because they're like Night Hunter.

Seems to me that volatiles are accually the road to mutation of Night Hunter but i could be wrong since there's an different features like bottom jaws, which i believe Techland ripped off Reaper's from Blade 2 :P.

Normal volatiles cant see you in camo but evolved ones can (they're darker color and have distinctive spikes/horns on their body) watch out for those because they're like Night Hunter.

Seems to me that volatiles are accually the road to mutation of Night Hunter but i could be wrong since there's an different features like bottom jaws, which i believe Techland ripped off Reaper's from Blade 2 :P.

Cheers for the heads up on that

The PS4 version recieved a massive graphics downgrade.
Compared to the last update, the game now looks blurry, with aliased images, and rendering delays right under our noses. Resolution is not high anymore. The game was flowing perfectly before, so why this massive downgrade? Everything is less immersive now, and i lost my excitement about the game a bit. Will you guys ever gonna turn the resolution back to normal? Or is this a definitive downgrade patch?

THANK YOU MR TECHLAND!

I didn't believe on what I saw after I turned on my PS4 to play the awesome Dying Light. First of all, I want to know if in any language, PATCH, means to downgrade the game. Really, I don't know if anyone noticed but they screwed up the graphics. And this is on all the platforms (on PC is even more complicated because there's a frame issue).

THANK YOU MR TECHLAND!

Hello all,

I play on XboxOne and some issues I have faced are with firearms. With the Enhanced Edition update the firearms were crazy OP, but now I can fire anywhere between 8-15 just on Rais's men alone. Demolishers and Goons are a whole other story. Not sure if it was intended or not but I even ran into an invincible goon today and I ran through maybe 60 rounds of shotgun ammo and still it did not go down. Another issue I've had were ledge grabs, I hold the right bumper when I go to grab ledges and I'm not sure if the input is registering or not but I end up falling from high areas often just because of this. If there is any thing that can dine to sort this out that would be great.

I'm talking about the volitals for the weapons breaking , and the night hunter for the damage , also the game has really bad lagging issues, horribly, constantly kicking people from the game or charging the whole game

Crashing all the time when playing Coop sometimes only 5-10 min ingame time and if Lucky i can play 1 hour before it crash on my Xbox.

Some skills seams to be nerf or bugt, takedown takes sometime 2-3 try before a zombie dies. And Lucky/unlocky repair feals like a 10% change to fix weapons.

Odd bugts i have notet when you shoot arrows on unnoticed zombies they dont get hit/killt,i have shot a zombie with 60 arrows and it still moves around it look like pinhead :) bot anoing bug. And a old bug that have not been fixt when throwing Molotov on unnoticed zombies they dont burn and just walking around ind the fire.

I dont know if it a bug or something bot has the evolve volatile God mode on?

Well i hope you Guys gonna fix it soon so my GF and i can get back killing zombies without crashes :S

Multi over layed objects, open fridge or airdrop just to find another.

Game said looking for Savours while I was in Old Town.

Frequent crashing.

Hard to Joins other Games(takes sometime 6 or more attempts).

Bandits in Following never have to reload guns

Im on ps4 please fix the poppins they are terrible, it happens within the world and items in the game menu...please fix this! Don't no if its effecting the main game but its effecting the following?

Edited by mjrou812

You've made this game which includes co-op, however, when we get the "Unable to connect" with friends constantly, and only see 3 people in the list, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong.

That in addition to the consistent CTD's and losing connection to said friends, when we are able to connect...makes me regret purchasing this game.

It would be nice to get some feedback. The disconnects and other bugs in main game and the following keep persisting and me and all my friends gave up playing and moved on to other games.

We would like to get back to dying light but its just too frustrating now, we all bought the enhanced edition with the following a couple weeks ago and now feel kinda duped since we bought it for the coop experience what is being promoted so much.

We do know techland is a amazing company who shows real love for their product and customers and realise that so many things can go wrong with  coding and patching but man, this really hit like a bomb.

So much broke. very very very serious connection issues, broken missing buggy part issues. ingame lag stutter and what looks like a graphic downgrade, very big weapons balance changes, just to name a few

I wish the latest patch never came and things were like before... really sad cause its such a good game   

Edited by riel

I have recipe for electric arrows but not the achievements for them. I don't know whether it's a problem of the patch or not. Also in level 20 in Bozak one of the virals went through the floor and rotated there furiously, according to my survivor sense.

Obviously I experience disconnects while playing with friends.

My friend just bought this game for me and I'm having a great time on my first play through. The only and very real issue is the intermittent crash-to-desktop we experience in co-op.  It  genuinely kills the vibe in the room. We've been calling it the "break-time crash," as it frequently CTDs two of us at a time. I really hope this gets fixed soon, because this game has EASILY some of the best co-op around.