Sign in to follow this  
XeNoN

Final And Imo Most Balanced Few New Skills For Nh

Hey all, recently newest patches bring good balancing options for both sides of the BTZ matchmaking but the issue still remains that NH has less tricks in his sleeve than a human side.

My suggestion and i hope dev's will appreciate it (to improve my previous suggestion list here are new ones).

Mutation 4 skill/s:

1. Blindness spit costs 2 Horde spits (usable only as Spit Smash):

During the duration of the spit for 10 seconds humans have reduced vision and they attract all surrounding zombies that are present, if not Blindness spit just reduces human vision and disables survivor sense (replacement spit for survivor block)

2. Ignore Pain

During the duration of 5 seconds, the attacks to you does no damage, but youre weak to UV light and causes drain to your stamina as usual, during the skill you cant use pounce but can use tackle,gp and spit's.
Uses 2 pts of UV shield. (double tap the V button)

3. "Rage of night"

During the duration of 5 seconds, youre able to swing faster your claws, each hit to the enemy provides bleeding effect and they cant heal during the duration of the Rage of night.

Mutation 5 skill/s:

1. Pounce attack heal

If you succesfully land a pounce it will heal you to full hp (after damage mitigation)

2. Undead Rage

Togglable ability, uses 2 UV shield points to add knockback effect to your basic attacks. During this ability UV light effect is much more severe and deals minor damage, 10 HP pts each second during the duration of Undead Rage which is 5 seconds.

So there it is i hope for some suggestions or criticism :P.

I'll give you my opinion on your ideas.

Apart from the "pounce attack heal" the rest seems too powerful. I don't say that because your ideas are bad, on the contrary, I find them interesting (not perfect, but interesting). I say that because I highly doubt the dev grant more skills to the hunter. I lost all hope.

With the latest patch, the spit-smash increases the duration of spits (logic imo). But this seems to be too powerful for some people... So new skills, it would be too much.

I am (unfortunately) conditioned to think like that now. Expect some tweaks for the hunter and deal with it.
Edited by Vektor_Noirsang

Yea i dont mind the tweaks and i agree, these are just simple ideas which can in the future give dev's some ideas if they will do some new stuff.
It can either be new skills or new tweaks i dont mind :), but i always wanted something new also because playing NH is fun but there's not so many tactics that Nh can pull off, in my oppinion its too repetative.

Hey all, recently newest patches bring good balancing options for both sides of the BTZ matchmaking but the issue still remains that NH has less tricks in his sleeve than a human side.

My suggestion and i hope dev's will appreciate it (to improve my previous suggestion list here are new ones).

Mutation 4 skill/s:

1. Blindness spit costs 2 Horde spits (usable only as Spit Smash):

During the duration of the spit for 10 seconds humans have reduced vision and they attract all surrounding zombies that are present, if not Blindness spit just reduces human vision and disables survivor sense (replacement spit for survivor block)

2. Ignore Pain

During the duration of 5 seconds, the attacks to you does no damage, but youre weak to UV light and causes drain to your stamina as usual, during the skill you cant use pounce but can use tackle,gp and spit's.

Uses 2 pts of UV shield. (double tap the V button)

3. "Rage of night"

During the duration of 5 seconds, youre able to swing faster your claws, each hit to the enemy provides bleeding effect and they cant heal during the duration of the Rage of night.

Mutation 5 skill/s:

1. Pounce attack heal

If you succesfully land a pounce it will heal you to full hp (after damage mitigation)

2. Undead Rage

Togglable ability, uses 2 UV shield points to add knockback effect to your basic attacks. During this ability UV light effect is much more severe and deals minor damage, 10 HP pts each second during the duration of Undead Rage which is 5 seconds.

So there it is i hope for some suggestions or criticism :P.

Interesting ideas, really! Though some sound kinda crazy or silly, but still interesting to think about! X3

I made a thread suggesting a skill the NH could get that he could use to counter dropkicks. Check it out if you're interested or wanna comment on it! :P

I agree with the rage of night, but other than that, i wouldn't really use these abilities. Check out a thread I made on hopeful new night hunter abilities. I have a list of things I would change, and one of them would be to add more types of horde spits. check it out and tell me what you think