Sign in to follow this  
TontonUB

1St March Patch

hello,

i've just seen that the legendary firearms perk went from +50% damage per rank to 10% per rank.

It's a good move, ihmo, and i can deal with it.

I just regret that melee perk didnt receive a slight boost, nor those helping into survival (HP, passive regen, etc ...).

... and what about a perk (or multiples ones) increasing runspeed (+1% per rank), jumping heights etc ?

you also can explode the gas pods from gas station, by using the electric cage from the car (tried many times before this patch, never worked).

BTW, i'm pretty much surprised that none is shocked nor crying cause firearms perk was cut by 5.

go to steam forum if you want to see people complaining about the firearm nerf, there's a ton of it :D

you also can explode the gas pods from gas station, by using the electric cage from the car (tried many times before this patch, never worked).

BTW, i'm pretty much surprised that none is shocked nor crying cause firearms perk was cut by 5.

go to steam forum if you want to see people complaining about the firearm nerf, there's a ton of it :D

Sure won't ;) i don't miss them haha.

It's such a pleasant surprise to find none on this forum :D .

And if they could boost even more physical fight (both armed and unarmed), i wouldnt say no :P

hahaha to be fair, i also complain about it here since firearm is the only thing that work against a demolisher/goon in nightmare mode, but after trying it out, turn out it's not a really bad nerf as some have said.

Sure won't ;) i don't miss them haha.

It's such a pleasant surprise to find none on this forum :D .

And if they could boost even more physical fight (both armed and unarmed), i wouldnt say no :P

yea the legend firearm dropped the percentage increased for all firearm in the new patch

so that's the reason you see lower damage in firearm

I also think the gold engraved shotgun dropped from 8K something to around 5K.  Still huge damage, tho.

(Either that or somehow I lost that one and have a lower damage one.)