airwalkaidan

There Should Be No Instant Healing Medpacks For Survivors On Normal

Lol it doesn't change the fact that if you play on easy, you're just pathetic. They need to patch it. Healing should not be instant no matter the difficulty. If you can't beat a night Hunter on hard or nightmare, then you suck. Quit giving yourself more handicaps.

Or better yet, we don't give you one. I've beaten Night Hunter's on hard. But I'm not a chupacabra tryhard- I play the game for fun. Not to prove myself to people who think I'm pathetic. If anyone here is pathetic its you. If you want to fight survivors who don't insta-heal so badly then ask for a difficulty search parameter in the matchmaking system instead of making everyone else play the way you want them too.

Edited by Cynder_Dragonborn

Or better yet, we don't give you one. I've beaten Night Hunter's on hard. But I'm not a chupacabra tryhard- I play the game for fun. Not to prove myself to people who think I'm pathetic. If anyone here is pathetic its you. If you want to fight survivors who don't insta-heal so badly then ask for a difficulty search parameter in the matchmaking system instead of making everyone else play the way you want them too.

I wouldn't waste my time here. He once got an entire thread shut down because of his stubbornness (even got another one deleted).

Dev doesn't seem to want to add a difficulty search parameter. So personally, I'd like for btz match (no matter the difficulty) that the medkits heal over time and not instantly.

I don't understand why people are against this request.

Lol it doesn't change the fact that if you play on easy, you're just pathetic. They need to patch it. Healing should not be instant no matter the difficulty. If you can't beat a night Hunter on hard or nightmare, then you suck. Quit giving yourself more handicaps.

You can stop insulting people please ? (Tell someone that he is pathetic, it is insulting) You really don't help.

Edited by Vektor_Noirsang

I wouldn't waste my time here. He once got an entire thread shut down because of his stubbornness (even got another one deleted).

Yeah, I was starting to figure that out on my own. I think I've said my piece here. At least about him.

Dev doesn't seem to want to add a difficulty search parameter. So personally, I'd like for btz match (no matter the difficulty) that the medkits heal over time and not instantly.

I don't understand why people are against this request.

You can stop insulting people please ? (Tell someone that he is pathetic, it is insulting) You really don't help.

I agree with most of this. I don't agree with the medkit HoT thing but that's just my opinion.

(HoT = Heal over Time.))

Survivors and NHs should be settle at the same conditions when entering a pvp match so if hunters attacks are pretty weak and dodge-able, humans should't have the option to insta heal, and so auto aim, it should be disable on both sides.

"Pro" survivors shouldn't say "I like to set the difficult to normal to chill in BTZ", the fck was that?!. And Techland devs should do a fuking search on fking google and find the game concept of BALANCE because this mode LACKS of it, and this many patches makes me think they dont know what the hell is, (yeah I said what everybody its thinking idc), or hire a profesional with experience in PvP  that can see both sides. The nerf/"buff" system was one of the dumbest idea ever as the privilege of insta heal when PvP, and if some one in your team couldn't see that you should hire some one who does instead of using us your customers as beta testers.

Survivors and NHs should be settle at the same conditions when entering a pvp match so if hunters attacks are pretty weak and dodge-able, humans should't have the option to insta heal, and so auto aim, it should be disable on both sides.

"Pro" survivors shouldn't say "I like to set the difficult to normal to chill in BTZ", the fck was that?!. And Techland devs should do a fuking search on fking google and find the game concept of BALANCE because this mode LACKS of it, and this many patches makes me think they dont know what the hell is, (yeah I said what everybody its thinking idc), or hire a profesional with experience in PvP  that can see both sides. The nerf/"buff" system was one of the dumbest idea ever as the privilege of insta heal when PvP, and if some one in your team couldn't see that you should hire some one who does instead of using us your customers as beta testers.

Thank you

Hunter Claw, GP & Tackle are weak? should it be changed to 1 hit kill survivor?

btw medkit always heal immediately on normal, it's the default when the game released, and after few updates, they introduce the hard mode with heal over time to make it harder for players.

and it's not instant as it require the animation fully completed to heal, so when a hunter keep disrupting their animation or the human do something else before the animation completed, the human will not heal

and for you to know, GP/Tackle/Claw attack from hunter will interrupt the healing animation, and the hunter can spam those so use that.

Hunter Claw, GP & Tackle are weak? should it be changed to 1 hit kill survivor?

btw medkit always heal immediately on normal, it's the default when the game released, and after few updates, they introduce the hard mode with heal over time to make it harder for players.

and it's not instant as it require the animation fully completed to heal, so when a hunter keep disrupting their animation or the human do something else before the animation completed, the human will not heal

and for you to know, GP/Tackle/Claw attack from hunter will interrupt the healing animation, and the hunter can spam those so use that.

And survivor can use dodge spam combine with UV light to slow the hunter and get away from him, what prevents him to use tackle and be within range for his claws/GP . So spam is extremely limited / not possible

This instant heal, destroy the balance. Press a button and recover 100 pv instantly (with a little less than 2 seconds to Initiate) is really dirty. Here you'll say "yes but spam GP ..."
Gp should be well launched, otherwise the Night hunter is dead, a single mistake and he's DEAD or must retreat to regenerate its life / energy. the survivor has all the time to heal after that.
It's frustrating to see a human with 5 HP and two seconds later he's full life. We just request a medkit which doesn't restore 100 pv instantly and you think it's unfair. imo I find that balanced.

Heal in combat in this way should be a risk, the UV heal of the hunter is a risky move, humans can interrupt it by a drop kick and even kill the hunter during that.

As night hunter, we can not choose the level of difficulty, we can at least have "medkits heal over time" for be the zombie mode no matter difficulty, right ?

All of you just need to get good and stop complaining, Techland buffed the living hell out of hunters and nerfed humans you more powerful now. So if people want to play on normal, get over it. I'm a damn good hunter who's win/loss ratio was around 10 to 1( for every 10 games I won, I lost one) I was good before that patches with no problem. It is you hunters who play this game who ruined it. Before this chupacabra it was fair. The uv light was all that needed nerfed. You wanna pull this chupacabra and say, "poor me poor me, the human spams flares and medkits" get over it, you're the ones who ruined the game. You want to hear bullshit. Humans are getting pounces through flares and uv lights because of the energy draining patch for hunters. Get over it and get good. Or stop playing the game!!! This game was good until players like you guys came along

Edited by Spartan12525

hunter running speed and tendril speed outrun a human even if the human use dodging spam, if you don't want your energy/stamina to go empty while chasing a human then use your tendril or jump around to confuse the human and to make his uv light ran out. or simply use your uv block.

to make the human in range of your gp, tendril at him and do a mid air gp or jump an do a mid air gp, or fake a tackle and do a GP/claw/spit them instead

i find it funny that most of people here, you included keep saying you just need press a button and you can dodge, you just need to press a button and heal instantly, well you should know that every move you make require you to push a button, move forward you need to press a button, pounce is also need to push a button :P

so when you as a hunter retreat to regenerate health/energy, the human shouldn't allowed to heal himself?

beside you request is beyond reasoning, it's like this

since the human could not choose which hunter i could play with, we can at least change so no apex could join my game

see how stupid that is?

i don't mind you request so the hunter can choose difficulty, and i don't know the reason of why they didn't accept it, but my guess is probably because it will separate players even more

since it have already 3 pool right now, and separating those difficulty mode will make even less show up in matchmaking

beside lets be honest here, you can still chose which players you want to invade, if they are playing in normal just drop out before the match started, and choose another players from the matchmaking, you won't lose your rank since it will get aborted.

And survivor can use dodge spam combine with UV light to slow the hunter and get away from him, what prevents him to use tackle and be within range for his claws/GP . So spam is extremely limited / not possible

This instant heal, destroy the balance. Press a button and recover 100 pv instantly (with a little less than 2 seconds to Initiate) is really dirty. Here you'll say "yes but spam GP ..."
Gp should be well launched, otherwise the Night hunter is dead, a single mistake and he's DEAD or must retreat to regenerate its life / energy. the survivor has all the time to heal after that.
It's frustrating to see a human with 5 HP and two seconds later he's full life. We just request a medkit which doesn't restore 100 pv instantly and you think it's unfair. imo I find that balanced.

Heal in combat in this way should be a risk, the UV heal of the hunter is a risky move, humans can interrupt it by a drop kick and even kill the hunter during that.

As night hunter, we can not choose the level of difficulty, we can at least have "medkits heal over time" for be the zombie mode no matter difficulty, right ?

this is why i keep posting here, i don't mind if they complain about real thing, but if they complain because their skill are not to par against their enemy skill then it's not the game fault rather it's their fault and they need to learn more and start asking tips or trick here.

what i want is to be balanced not making one side OP over the other side. and i agree with the dev on this, 1vs1 already balanced enough, all they need is to buff a little bit on 4vs1 which they have also buffed the hunter more in the last patch

what i don't want is for the dev to be swayed by those who keep complaining without reason, and nerf the human even more.

like example flare, long time ago flare doesn't have cooldown, people complain that the human spam flare (which i agree on this one), the dev change it so they have cooldown, each flare cost 40% so using three flare will make you go into a cooldown period. people still complain and now the dev change it to 60% so using two flare will make you into a cooldown period. and there are still people who complain about flare.

All of you just need to get good and stop complaining, Techland buffed the living hell out of hunters and nerfed humans you more powerful now. So if people want to play on normal, get over it. I'm a damn good hunter who's win/loss ratio was around 10 to 1( for every 10 games I won, I lost one) I was good before that patches with no problem. It is you hunters who play this game who ruined it. Before this chupacabra it was fair. The uv light was all that needed nerfed. You wanna pull this chupacabra and say, "poor me poor me, the human spams flares and medkits" get over it, you're the ones who ruined the game. You want to hear bullshit. Humans are getting pounces through flares and uv lights because of the energy draining patch for hunters. Get over it and get good. Or stop playing the game!!! This game was good until players like you guys came along

This is exactly what I think every time I read most of the posts in these forums. If the game is too difficult for you as a Night Hunter, then maybe it's time for you to find a new game. I like playing as the Survivor but I hate knowing that every couple of months or so I'm getting nerfed because some people can't hold their own against a few Survivors. We ALL lose games and we ALL win games too. If you can't handle a few losses then it might be time to move on to another game.

Edited by PaperPuppy

I used to win games before the buff/nerf system, I had more chances to win against 4 players before and 1v1 was a pain because the spit cooldown was 2FREAKING minutes, now when Im on a winning spree suddenly my spits takes an eternity no matter with how many players im playing against because fckyounighthunterfckingsit, I didnt even complain about the flares except the damn spammers like every one but I just asked to make 1v1 spits 30 seconds, but now this fknig chupacabra system exists and my winning rates went from 7/10 to 3/10.

2 minutes spit regeneration? even with rubber banding i don't think a hunter spit regeneration ever reach 2 minutes even on 1vs1

when you winning drastically the rubber banding add about 10-20 more second to your spit regeneration depending on how many players,

so lets say your default spit regeneration in 4vs1 is 30 sec, and suddenly you win by huge margin and the rubber banding activated, it will only change your spit regeneration to about 40 sec.

and the rubber banding will deactivate when the human kill more nest.

and there could be difference as what you call spamming and what i call spamming, i still remember back in the day when there is still no cooldown on flare, and the human could basically throw flare while walking to the nest. so you see this endless stream of flare from the human spawn place to the nest place. now that what i call spamming, while sometime using flare when the hunter gonna do cqc is not what i call spamming

I used to win games before the buff/nerf system, I had more chances to win against 4 players before and 1v1 was a pain because the spit cooldown was 2FREAKING minutes, now when Im on a winning spree suddenly my spits takes an eternity no matter with how many players im playing against because fckyounighthunterfckingsit, I didnt even complain about the flares except the damn spammers like every one but I just asked to make 1v1 spits 30 seconds, but now this fknig chupacabra system exists and my winning rates went from 7/10 to 3/10.

okay say i believe you, and it was 2 minutes spit regeneration in 1vs1 pre-following, but post following update, even when you get nerfed by the rubber banding you wont reach 2 minutes regeneration in 1vs1, i think its about 90 sec, so in the end you still get buffed compared to pre-following. so your chance of winning should be greater post-following, especially since the hunter received many buff in the following update.

and you said you want 30 sec spit regeneration in 1vs1, pre-following you already win 7/10, with 30 sec spit aren't that make it 10/10? which mean it will be too op

There was a 2 minutes spit cooldown on 1v1 before the following, ask a dev if you dont believe me, or anyone who play the game before the following and the buff/nerf system.

you waited 20 minutes to find match, and you still want buff to hunter, it will just make them turn their invasion off as the game already hard enough for regular players

as now i also need to die couple of times when playing against middle-range survivor/hunter just to avoid the opponent quitting in the middle of the match

i agree, there was 1:30/2 min spit cooldown. Now I have no idea, it's been weeks since I didnt play. Can't find a game and I don't have faith to wait 20 minutes (it's supposed to be a quick join and on xbox i only have this option) for nothing.

okay say i believe you, and it was 2 minutes spit regeneration in 1vs1 pre-following, but post following update, even when you get nerfed by the rubber banding you wont reach 2 minutes regeneration in 1vs1, i think its about 90 sec, so in the end you still get buffed compared to pre-following. so your chance of winning should be greater post-following, especially since the hunter received many buff in the following update.

and you said you want 30 sec spit regeneration in 1vs1, pre-following you already win 7/10, with 30 sec spit aren't that make it 10/10? which mean it will be too op

you waited 20 minutes to find match, and you still want buff to hunter, it will just make them turn their invasion off as the game already hard enough for regular players

as now i also need to die couple of times when playing against middle-range survivor/hunter just to avoid the opponent quitting in the middle of the match

Dude, excessive wait to find a game on xbox one is there since the launch. When I really want to play, it takes me the afternoon and evening for 10 games and it is not always the case. Besides the games that doesn't start at all, of course. I speak of a search problem and you (as usual) you return the thing to be able to say "olala the hunters would be too op with a that buff"
Then I don't claim buff anymore ((Largely because I doubt that the dev buff the hunter again), I claim a HoT medkits in normal mode (only during matches BTZ) as hard and nightmare because:

1. I find it logical. It's like the resistance of zombies and nests which didn't change at the launch. It is not normal to OHK these, and I think the medkits should also change once in btz.

2. This is not with that hunters will win 10/10 games. Survivors are still tough in hard / nightmare, moreover legendary levels increases: The maximum life, efficiency medkits (it restores more health), health regeneration (it speeds healing in critical condition and medkits in hard / nightmare are also influenced) So stop saying that the legendary levels have no influence in BTZ.

Afterwards, you said you needed to die to prevent hunters / survivors (middle-range) leaves the game. Basically like that, they are not buff. Clever.

it's not just search problem, you don't find btz game much because many are mistakenly think either the hunter too op or the human too op, or there are still many who don't even understand the option.
and don't you think adding those extreme buff would make people playing btz even less ?!

1. which OHK are you talking about? there are no more OHK nest and zombie while in btz mode. and how is this connected to heal over time?

2. when did i said you will win 10/10 games with heal over time? i'm talking about 30 sec spit regeneration in 1vs1, and when do i said legendary level have no influence in btz in this thread? i think you are confusing these with other thread.

and what i said in the other thread is legendary level have no influence of melee damage since you still require to 3 hit hunter. and i do said someone should test the maximum health legendary level since you still need 3 buggy grab smash to kill a max legend survivor.

and i let myself die not because the rubber banding but because those new to middle range player usually leave the game if their opponent is winning by a mile. so rather than to wait to find another game to have fun i let them kill me.

although yes it could help with the rubber banding, but not much

so stop nitpicking.

Dude, excessive wait to find a game on xbox one is there since the launch. When I really want to play, it takes me the afternoon and evening for 10 games and it is not always the case. Besides the games that doesn't start at all, of course. I speak of a search problem and you (as usual) you return the thing to be able to say "olala the hunters would be too op with a that buff"
Then I don't claim buff anymore ((Largely because I doubt that the dev buff the hunter again), I claim a HoT medkits in normal mode (only during matches BTZ) as hard and nightmare because:

1. I find it logical. It's like the resistance of zombies and nests which didn't change at the launch. It is not normal to OHK these, and I think the medkits should also change once in btz.

2. This is not with that hunters will win 10/10 games. Survivors are still tough in hard / nightmare, moreover legendary levels increases: The maximum life, efficiency medkits (it restores more health), health regeneration (it speeds healing in critical condition and medkits in hard / nightmare are also influenced) So stop saying that the legendary levels have no influence in BTZ.

Afterwards, you said you needed to die to prevent hunters / survivors (middle-range) leaves the game. Basically like that, they are not buff. Clever.

Lol you all can hate on me all you want. I'm still the best Night Hunter in Dying Light. And most of you talking shít have never even faced me. Jcks, you included. I whoop humans regardless of difficulty, I'm not talking about myself.

There are less experienced hunters out there. They struggle and the biggest reason is medkit spam. Which is why medkit healing should be the same across the board.

But pvp is mostly balanced now. They removed most exploits. Once they remove the handicap system completely and fix the netcode to improve latency and reduce lag and performance issues, this game will be near perfect.

Edited by jonnyallen3

EXACTLY BRO!! Dude I ALWAYS hated how in a like 3v1, I'd get two peoples' health down to freaking 20 or 30%, then they just heal up INSTANTLY. How the HELL am I gonna take out 3 people without using pounce if they heal and have infinite Medkits?!

Improving your tactics, combos etc? Im quite a decent NH (100 hour), winning 1v1s (with ease) 1v2s (with a little trouble) and 1v3s (with some trouble, yet I still win), could be cuz Im a bit of a GP spammer but not using it much more then tackles (both 40 average a match).. also, why all the complain about Insta-heal med-kits? I find it way more anoying when skilled survivors playing on Nightmare Difficulty use 1 med kit after a single hit and they heal for the next, half a minute? You cant stop their healing without killing them, and when you claw/GP or even tackle them a few sec later they healed that damage (and you canr stop it!) And when their like halfway their healing effect they use another med-kit so it continues when the first expires... however, it might be slower then normal mode, but they heal total more and skilled survivors barrely get hit which makes that healing anoyinf af, yu hit em, they dodge the next attack, and a second after that attack they healed back the damage done in the first one.. ha (I love a challenge, but.. damn)

There are less experienced hunters out there. They struggle and the biggest reason is medkit spam. Which is why medkit healing should be the same across the board.

But pvp is mostly balanced now. They removed most exploits. Once they remove the handicap system completely and fix the netcode to improve latency and reduce lag and performance issues, this game will be near perfect.

I agree, but Imo the problem isnt med kit spamming.. more the people who duplicated them... be honest: if there werent any duplication glitch(es) in the game at all, there werent people spamming med kits 24/7 right? People spam them cuz they have tousands of them (so do I, but Im not a good survivor and play on Nightmare+ difficulty, have fun wrecking me!)

Improving your tactics, combos etc? Im quite a decent NH (100 hour), winning 1v1s (with ease) 1v2s (with a little trouble) and 1v3s (with some trouble, yet I still win), could be cuz Im a bit of a GP spammer but not using it much more then tackles (both 40 average a match).. also, why all the complain about Insta-heal med-kits? I find it way more anoying when skilled survivors playing on Nightmare Difficulty use 1 med kit after a single hit and they heal for the next, half a minute? You cant stop their healing without killing them, and when you claw/GP or even tackle them a few sec later they healed that damage (and you canr stop it!) And when their like halfway their healing effect they use another med-kit so it continues when the first expires... however, it might be slower then normal mode, but they heal total more and skilled survivors barrely get hit which makes that healing anoyinf af, yu hit em, they dodge the next attack, and a second after that attack they healed back the damage done in the first one.. ha (I love a challenge, but.. damn)

You just asked "Why complain about medkit spam?" then went on about what's wrong with the medkits... idk what to say to that lol

You just asked "Why complain about medkit spam?" then went on about what's wrong with the medkits... idk what to say to that lol

Then there is no reason to continue is there, correct? :P however, I didnt really tell you guys whats wrong with med kits.. just wondering why people complain about med kit spam on normal mode while its countered quite easy and (Imo) med kits on Nightmare are even worse (against good survivors, but still) but Ill settle it hereby for today, Ill look forward to your next reply :)

EDIT: In your eyes I may have said what was wrong with med kits, but only stated the difference (sorta)

Edited by Sniper BLM