charlie12

Never Ending Seizure Bug

Question

hey friends!

So i have a problem with dying light!

I just joined a friend's co op game and suddenly my screen started getting blurred like i was having a seizure in game, but unfortunately the effect is not going away! i have 100% of the game completed including dlc and since it is stuck in seizure mode all skills are dumbed down to the basics... so what cna i do? im playing on xbox one and this is basically game breaking! please help! i tried restarting and reseting xbox but nothing is helping.. anyone else have this problem?

2 answers to this question

I have yet to run into that error, however I bought this game on PC (plus all DLCs) for an older brother (DLCs were recently). The vast majority of our run through the game (my newgame +, his first time), he had seizures. We eventually realized that he had to host and run the game from his own instance, and they went away for him. I think. Depends if he said kurczak it and relied on me while pretending all was well, or they legitimately went away when he hosted.

This game is fan-chupacabra-tastic, just a shame that a few major game breaking bugs persist. With those fixed, it would easily warrant top notch reviews across the board. Hell, this is the only game that has literally given me a sense of vertigo when climbing - I grew up a farmer, I don't get vertigo scaling a 120ft barn.

EDIT:

I also bought the entire pack on Xbox One, in the hopes of being able to enjoy "The Following," DLC (you can probably see my post near the top with yours, what I've run into on PC). I view it as a worthwhile investment - my wife isn't much of a PC gamer, and yet this is a game she'd like to try. Almost all of my coworkers (the ones who game) are console gamers (and this is a beautiful co-op game). So I am happy and have no qualms about having bought the main game and DLCs three times over now (for PC, for gift to brother on PC, and for Xbox One).

Edited by Netrogor

hey friends!

So i have a problem with dying light!

I just joined a friend's co op game and suddenly my screen started getting blurred like i was having a seizure in game, but unfortunately the effect is not going away! i have 100% of the game completed including dlc and since it is stuck in seizure mode all skills are dumbed down to the basics... so what cna i do? im playing on xbox one and this is basically game breaking! please help! i tried restarting and reseting xbox but nothing is helping.. anyone else have this problem?

This is a terrible bug, I have the same problem.(PC version)

Put in a ticket with tecland 5 days ago still no reply.

The only thing I have found that works a little is drop from coop, play your game and go to different areas.

This begins to help rebuild stamina and then eventually you will be ok. Until the next seizure!

There are many people out there with the same problem, we all need to turn in a ticket to, not so technical, Techland!