Sign in to follow this  
rush86

Please Make Freaks Respawn

It was nice to have bosses scattered throughout the world in the following. But i would like to be able to fight them over and over. It would really be great for endgame. And give us soemthing more to do while trying to farm for legendarys or gold weapons. Plus they were fun to fight.

Pretty sure that the zones that you kill the freaks in become safe zones.

Thats exactly why im asking them to becoming farmable. Cause they dont respawn. And it kinda sucks cause now that im done with everything and done alot of bounties. The end game is back to where it was before the patch and expansion. This game needs more of an endgame. They can make it so they spawn in different locations obviously not in the safe zones. Plus add a few more.

yep, can't agree more.

Plus it would be even better to see some news, maybe even bigger / stronger, requiring 4 players full cooperation to win against.

Freaks are a cool idea that need more developpement.

when can we expect a giant / super virals, or a daily (unique and random) viral runing around ?

yep, can't agree more.

Plus it would be even better to see some news, maybe even bigger / stronger, requiring 4 players full cooperation to win against.

Freaks are a cool idea that need more developpement.

when can we expect a giant / super virals, or a daily (unique and random) viral runing around ?

That would be awesome

How about the special infected trying to rebuild volatile nests inside of the volatile nests that you cleared, and you had to kill it to stop it from rebuilding a nest?

That's a really good idea

You know, a free-ranging freak would be cool.  The ones so far have been confined to a small space.  Other zombies are not able to get in with him.  A free-ranging freak could have sort of gravity in that all zombies within a certain distance would gravitate to him so as he roams he gathers a larger and larger horde.  The larger the horde one has to deal with the sweeter the prize.

Would be really annoying if the wandering freak decided to set up shop in a chokepoint, making it impossible to get through without spending a shitload of ressources to clear out the horde and kill the freak.

I found a spot ware you can fight two at the same time.

the freaks are the extra large demolishers and there are alot of zombies around them in a slightly confined space.

The spot is on top of the dam right in the middle of it on the road. 

Not exactly sure if its a triggered event or not due to the fact that i had been over the dam many times before i encountered them but after looking at the map one day i saw that there was a destination maker there with the zombies. 

just a little something if your looking for a good challenge

Dude can you imagine if there were events where, like, you see tons of GRE/Rais' soldiers all shooting at a gigantic zombie in a field, and you can just watch the zombie murder them all or go in and help? It would be so cool.

Dude can you imagine if there were events where, like, you see tons of GRE/Rais' soldiers all shooting at a gigantic zombie in a field, and you can just watch the zombie murder them all or go in and help? It would be so cool.

O man that would be sweet. I would love to have events like this plus just regular freaks in certain spots that respawn.