Boomspark

Can We Expect More Abilities/mutations For The Night Hunters?

I enjoy playing this mode. ALOT. I am fairly new to the BtZ scene though, and I'm only mutation level 2. What I was wondering is if we can expect any more abilities or mutations for the Night Hunter?

Some ideas I had in mind were:

Volatile spit: 1 single spit that if landed, can summon 1-3 volatiles (depending on how many players there are.) Not sure how it would work though, since there are only 4 spit slots.

Enhanced Tackle: Can use tendrils to pull yourself to a victim, and tackle. I don't think it would require full UV health, and would serve as an alternative to a pounce. Can be interrupted by UV light, but not dodged, like a regular tackle.

As for mutation appearance:

Mutation 4: A bloody NH, with more spikes protruding from their bodies and abdomen area, (think about the new upgraded volatiles that are covered in spikes.)

Most probably there will be no further mutation in the current game, just some balance tweaking and stuff for the btz mode. 

I wonder why we can't have the option for our spits to explode instantly after they touch the ground or survivors? I believe i would hit survivors more frequent that way.

The current delays allow them to just dodge the spits easily. Can u do that Techland? 

Edited by EnlightenMe

Probably not, I hope so though.

But right now it looks like the Survivors are the favored side. We get nothing but patches. 

That is so not true! You got buffed a chupacabra ton with the last Patch.

I was only able to win 1 chupacabra match out of 10 Matches yesterday evening. And even the 1 match i won was a very very close one. It was a very bad hunter but the buffs he got made it really worse. he respawned every 3 seconds and was able to spit nearly the whole time. we could just kill 1 or 2 volatile per death because he was back that fast. at the end of the game we had 2 lifes left and the night hunter had died over 20 times. that's ridiculous, the new buffs are ridiculous (and unfair, bad players shouldn't be rewarded that much).

Before the Patch i won around 50% of my games sometimes more sometimes less. since the patch i barely win 10% of them. I'm really close to give a chupacabra to this game mode because it ain't fun anymore. And then i have to read in this forum that nighthunters are still crying. Guys like you are poison to games like BzT. You just cry for buffs instead of asking for help to get better. You don't want to get better.

Most of the retarded nighthunters in this forum do not even have a higher ranked survivor so that they know what it is like to face high ranked nighthunters. but hey let's just say the survivor is to strong and the hunter is to weak.

I was only able to win 1 chupacabra match out of 10 Matches yesterday evening. And even the 1 match i won was a very very close one. It was a very bad hunter but the buffs he got made it really worse. he respawned every 3 seconds and was able to spit nearly the whole time. we could just kill 1 or 2 volatile per death because he was back that fast. at the end of the game we had 2 lifes left and the night hunter had died over 20 times. that's ridiculous, the new buffs are ridiculous (and unfair, bad players shouldn't be rewarded that much).

Before the Patch i won around 50% of my games sometimes more sometimes less. since the patch i barely win 10% of them. I'm really close to give a kurczak to this game mode because it ain't fun anymore. And then i have to read in this forum that nighthunters are still crying. Guys like you are poison to games like BzT. You just cry for buffs instead of asking for help to get better. You don't want to get better.

Most of the retarded nighthunters in this forum do not even have a higher ranked survivor so that they know what it is like to face high ranked nighthunters. but hey let's just say the survivor is to strong and the hunter is to weak.

If you take the player skill out, the survivor is easily the winner here. The buff system is kinda unfair right now but it will get some adjustments in the next patch. Don't forget, the NH will lose his buffs as the match evens out but if they get the debuffs (energy, spit cooldowns) they will stay the whole match. So you tell the night hunters to play survivor, have you played the night hunter against high ranked survivors?

No this dude is exaggerating big time it's obvious. Humans will always have the upperhand, 4 brains against 1,survivor sense,unblockable moves, cloak, there's far more but I'm sick of writing the same Dam story to the same Dam fools.. Being a human takes so little skill I don't even waste my time anymore..

Before the Patch i won around 50% of my games sometimes more sometimes less. since the patch i barely win 10% of them. I'm really close to give a kurczak to this game mode because it ain't fun anymore. And then i have to read in this forum that nighthunters are still crying. Guys like you are poison to games like BzT. You just cry for buffs instead of asking for help to get better. You don't want to get better.

The system isn't unfair. For starters, you have the guns, weapons, the UV, the survivor sense, the OP drop-kick and DFA, you have MUCH more than we do. But when they FINALLY let us get a good buff to give you a run for your money, it's automatically unfair?

For starters, it's a 1v1. If you expect an almost total domination in a 1v1 with a NH, then you're naive. The NH is supposed to completely feared and a reckless monster. HUMANS are the ones who's supposed to be the ones with all the skill and planning. NOT US, it's just not SUPPOSED to be in our nature. So if you're in a 1v1 with a NH and STILL won, then it's not balanced enough. That balance is still saying, in a 4v1 or a 3v1, that night hunter would have been a mid-night snack for those survivors.

So yes, the NH is Supposed to be able to completely DOMINATE a pro survivor in a 1v1. Because that means that in a 2v1+, a human can't just solo a Night Hunter and his team just wonder off while he fends you back. That would be ridiculous, and unfair. So the humans HAVE to plan AS HARD as we do. They have to be as skilled as we do. And they should even remove Survivor sense to actually make Humans use their brains and not half-assed UV tactics that completely makes us useless.

The buff system is fair.(Idk about the Buff system, I'm just judging by your comment).

No this dude is exaggerating big time it's obvious. Humans will always have the upperhand, 4 brains against 1,survivor sense,unblockable moves, cloak, there's far more but I'm sick of writing the same Dam story to the same Dam fools.. Being a human takes so little skill I don't even waste my time anymore..

I Agree. 4 brains against one, hell the 4 don't even use their brains. They have our weakness in all different kinds of ways, flares, UV light, dude, they don't even need the UV to even beat us the chupacabra up. It's ridiculous. I'm tired of writing the same sh*t too man.

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

Uh no Nova, it's bloody obvious you are not a decent night hunter. Your just another troll human trying to keep the NH down so you can get easy xp. And for what? A game you don't even need to be involved in to win? No not worth my time. The hunter is skill and real quick thinking. See how the dude has no reply to your valid argument, about how one human can hold off a hunter?

Bravo raceystorm3124

The buff system is in place in order to remedy a symptom rather than cure the disease. If you don't understand your not a true night hunter.

Cod kids nick. Not all of the people js it's that mentality of "Give me" from cod. Don't repeat.

GG

but this game isn't all about 4vs1 mister. it has to be balanced for ALL aspects. So let's agree:

The hunter has to be slightly buffed when you play 4vs1 and he has to be slightly debuffed when you play 1vs1 or 2vs1.

I wish Toxic Spit poisoned water that humans were in! You would need two horde/toxic spits, because horde is what makes them jump in the most, so it wouldn't be too op most of the time. but it would stop people from just jumpnig into water without caring when horde goes off and chases them.