Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Ship

Ideas For Hunter Nerfs/buffs

Hi all,

I have been reading through a lot of these posts, to see whining from both sides. I believe that this solution will fix the 1V1 and the 1V4 disputes. For 1V1, the cooldown for the spits should be increased. This is because, the spits are extremely hard to avoid while trying to shine the UV light at the hunter. 1V4 cooldown for the spits should have a decreased cooldown. Now, that will solve most of the hunter issues. The humans, when 1V1, are fine where they are at. The humans, above 1V1, should have limited drop kicks, limited UV (team UV light pool, not individually), and have a demolisher at at least 3 nests.

Sorry about the spit thing. The cooldown term confuses me sometimes.

Edited by Uncle Ship

Hi all,

I have been reading through a lot of these posts, to see whining from both sides. I believe that this solution will fix the 1V1 and the 1V4 disputes. For 1V1, the cooldown for the spits should be reduced. This is because, the spits are extremely hard to avoid while trying to shine the UV light at the hunter. 1V4 cooldown for the spits should have a decreased cooldown. Now, that will solve most of the hunter issues. The humans, when 1V1, are fine where they are at. The humans, above 1V1, should have limited drop kicks, limited UV (team UV light pool, not individually), and have a demolisher at at least 3 nests.

I think the only thing that should be nerfed is UV flashlight range decreasing with more players and toxic immunity for hunter.

lol whatt? so you want both spit cooldown for 1vs1 and 1vs4?

you maybe want spit cooldown to be increased 1vs1 and decreased it at 4vs1 :)

and yes i agree sometime it's hard to win 4vs1 especially when the 4 skilled player are staying together. but the problem with the limit you suggest is, it's not always the 4 people are skilled player, and even if that is skilled player, they are not always staying together

Hi all,

I have been reading through a lot of these posts, to see whining from both sides. I believe that this solution will fix the 1V1 and the 1V4 disputes. For 1V1, the cooldown for the spits should be reduced. This is because, the spits are extremely hard to avoid while trying to shine the UV light at the hunter. 1V4 cooldown for the spits should have a decreased cooldown. Now, that will solve most of the hunter issues. The humans, when 1V1, are fine where they are at. The humans, above 1V1, should have limited drop kicks, limited UV (team UV light pool, not individually), and have a demolisher at at least 3 nests.

yeah even on 1vs1 you sometime have a player joining when you are in btz mode, and get killed more than you and your objective change from killing the nest to protect your coop at all cost lol :D

i meant why do you even join a btz game unless you are skilled, that's why sometime i disable human coop unless i'm waiting for a friend

So true... if you have 3 Pro's and 1 Noob the whole Team will get wrecked because of the Noob.

that's why sometime i disable human coop unless i'm waiting for a friend

Sometimes ? I ALWAYS disable it, because it absolutely suckz to play BtZ with randoms. 95% of them are bad and just feed the nighthunter. I rather play alone with a huge disadvantage against the zombie then babysitting a random.

Any ideas, Hertz? The more we generate, perhaps, the better the mode will be.

Of course Bro but we have to be careful if what we say 😂😂 SJW lurking.

I honestly would like the previous patch notes to take effect in relation to the rubberbanding "Welfare Check" System. It's confusing when you have energy that's equivalent to 3v1 then it drops to 1v1 benefits for the rest if the game. You can't manage yourself as efficiently as before.