beerhammer

Dying Light App, Not Delivering Goods

So downloaded this companion app to my iphone6 the other day. Love the game and am enjoying the app, but the problem is I've sent myself 3 packages so far the last 2 days and haven't received a single one. I keep going to quartermaster, but just get the normal daily items he gives out and not my packages. The app is just a waste of time if you can't get your items! Am I supposed to register something somewhere other than the log in info I put in on the app.

I've noticed after sending items via the application that if I'm not online (signed into the service, my PSN account in my case) the Quartermaster in Dying Light will not offer the docket package. As soon as I signed into PSN, the dockets popped and I was able to redeem the items.

Perhaps it may take a few minutes, but it didn't for me. I know this doesn't answer your question, but in the event anyone else reads, the more info the better. Perhaps you may want to register again? It was straightforward for me, it asked for my character name I'd use for PSN as well as an email address and a password.

Edited by Wolfman

Kind of an update- there was a typo in my email address with xbox live. Spent a lot of time on the phone with xbox live getting issue resolved. App still won't work on my phone though. When I go to dockets site on my PC and unlink then relink my account it has the correct gametag, when I do it on my phone it still has the incorrect gamertag.....argh!!!!!  

I opened a techland support ticket last week and it sat with no response at all for 4 days before I finally just closed it.