Sign in to follow this  

A Portable "buggy (Vehicle) Caller Device" Is A Must.

Unlike Harran Dying Light:The Following expansion's map is enormous. At some point, for some missions which 1 or 2KM's away is a waste of time when it comes to walking that far with Zombies in the Day time or Night Time. Not only in the main safe house where you can recall your Buggy/ Vehicle to the parking lot. I prefer a portable buggy re-caller can really come in handy for the players I presume. Not like walking when it comes to driving it is really fun while smashing and flying and performing stunts. Techland should really consider this idea I hope it would come handy to you as well my fellow gamers.

Yeah like arkham knight's batmobile that can be called upon whenever u want it services! 

Wait but batmobile is so badass that u can't even compare it with the buggy... hmm maybe several stations throughout the map to spawn the buggy? Something like the one in borderlands?  

Or just don't lose it lol. I have been invaded several times where my buggy was not reachable or can't be used after it got stuck somewhere. Guess what, it's marathon time! 

Edited by EnlightenMe