Sign in to follow this  
RaceyStorm3124

So..... What Is It...?

We all agree then, the Night Hunter is neither a Stealth character, nor a character with the strength of 4 men.

He couldn't possibly be stealth for 1 obvious reason:

- His prey know his exact location with the press of a button

But.. he can't be a character the strength of 4 men either for many reasons:

- His durability is just WOW, he can't handle anything except falls

- His prey has his weakness, and it completely degrades his stats from 110% to just 10% in mere seconds.

- and more reasons...

Majority of it's moves (spits, speed, ect..) are mostly stealth moves though.. speed is for quick and stealthy hit and runs..

But you play this character as if it's a beast ready to wreak havoc like a tank..

What's the solution?

There is no solution. This can't work. Combining two opposites in 1 game wouldn't work.

It's like trying to play BF4 on Splintercell, Splintercell is strictly a stealth/based game with stealth moves(like the Night Hunter), trying to play Splintercell like BF4 would most likely 80% of the time turn up in a frustrated loss. Same with the NH.

The NH just isn't built for assaults with strong humans like this. It takes extreme planning to usually even kill 1 person. While their opponent doesn't need strategy. Just tactics, and not many of them.

There's your answer. It'll never work.

The hunter is like a hitman, minus the stealth. so basically u go into a fight, do 1 or 2 fancy moves and run away (more than that usually u will die), then repeat the process. 

A glass-cannon they say (but maybe chicken-cannon more precise? Cause i've been told that 'i keep running away after few attacks and couldn't stand my ground like what the survivors are doing'). Funny but that's how it works- admit it, It's an opportunistic chicken! Not some scary zombie that will strike fear into your heart, well unless you're a noob. Make peace with yourself and u will hv no problem with the hunter's weaknesses  :D  

Edited by EnlightenMe

Well, it all depends on how you play. Through all these threads I've been reading, not a SINLGE PERSON has commented on the UV heal! Are we forgetting about this ability? Typically, if I'm running away to regain stamina, they stop chasing me because I tendriled to a roof-top, a slung-shot over it, then I can immediately UV heal when I land, and jump back quicker, with full health and stamina. I like trap-spitting survivors. When you're approaching them from a distance farther than their UV light range, you spit at them (and if it doesn't stick), you hit the UV shield, then pounce or tackle. The animation of them dodging it, causes them to get hit by the spit. The shield ends just after the dodge animation, meaning that If you hit them with UV spit, you typically have a window to pounce and leapfrog. If not, you GP, then tackle, spit another spit, leap up and either GP or run away, based on your energy. Then implement the UV heal, and come back with a vengeance!!

Well, it all depends on how you play. Through all these threads I've been reading, not a SINLGE PERSON has commented on the UV heal! Are we forgetting about this ability? Typically, if I'm running away to regain stamina, they stop chasing me because I tendriled to a roof-top, a slung-shot over it, then I can immediately UV heal when I land, and jump back quicker, with full health and stamina. I like trap-spitting survivors. When you're approaching them from a distance farther than their UV light range, you spit at them (and if it doesn't stick), you hit the UV shield, then pounce or tackle. The animation of them dodging it, causes them to get hit by the spit. The shield ends just after the dodge animation, meaning that If you hit them with UV spit, you typically have a window to pounce and leapfrog. If not, you GP, then tackle, spit another spit, leap up and either GP or run away, based on your energy. Then implement the UV heal, and come back with a vengeance!!

I don't exactly understand your argument.

He's talking about playing aggressively as apposed to this "chicken" style tactic mentioned above. Effectively using your spits/shields/UV heal you can be in the humans face the whole time. Lets not forget that a successful GP gives you a smidgen of energy back, enough to tendril away for a brief moment OR to return quickly and land another GP (as some whingers would call it, GP spam). This tactic against the heavy camping humans causes disarray and swings the momentum in your favour. Stop missing GP, and watch how much more effective of a weapon you become. :)

He's talking about playing aggressively as apposed to this "chicken" style tactic mentioned above. Effectively using your spits/shields/UV heal you can be in the humans face the whole time. Lets not forget that a successful GP gives you a smidgen of energy back, enough to tendril away for a brief moment OR to return quickly and land another GP (as some whingers would call it, GP spam). This tactic against the heavy camping humans causes disarray and swings the momentum in your favour. Stop missing GP, and watch how much more effective of a weapon you become. :)

I do. But my point was, this gamemode isn't how I expected. And I don't like it.