Sign in to follow this  
PrinceOfHarran

For Those Who Want To Get 100 % Completion Total

Please do tell how many side quests there are to complete. Main story i do have 100% but how to get overall complete 100%.

Does it require you to clear all Volatile nests? Do you have to find all missing persons and check out unknown locations on map? Do you have to do every random event atleast once? Do you have to collect every single collectible ingame. Do you have to do all the challenges from bounties? What about races and other activities ingame (i get bored of doing those, sorry techland)

ETC etc, share your wisdom. And your overall progress so far. Mine is 100% story, 87% completion and hours +21 hours.

Side quests are easy to find,all mark on the map,

Missing persons are also marked as pins on the map,so no worries.

Bounties are not related,just means to get some points.

Random events not related.

Collectibles not related,not sure about letters tho.

Races are related i think.

im at 98%,missing 1 letter and havnt done races,i think when im done with them,it should be 100%.

i'm also stuck at 98% completion, will try to find races that i haven't done, but i think i have done it all, so it could be a bug

Side quests are easy to find,all mark on the map,

Missing persons are also marked as pins on the map,so no worries.

Bounties are not related,just means to get some points.

Random events not related.

Collectibles not related,not sure about letters tho.

Races are related i think.

im at 98%,missing 1 letter and havnt done races,i think when im done with them,it should be 100%.

i'm also stuck at 98% completion, will try to find races that i haven't done, but i think i have done it all, so it could be a bug

in this case im not even sure about those collectibles now.

I am also stuck at 98% :(

What I have done so far:

-all Main Missions

-all Side Missions

-all missing Persons

-all Safe Zones

-all Volatile Nests

-all Buggy Challenges

-all 33 Notes/Letters

-all 20 Ceremonial Masks

the only things that i am missing are some racing trophies and flags, but if those are needed for 100% that would be cruel :(

yup, seem there's a bug that cause 98%, but my friend some already have 100% completion

so seem the bug only occur to some people.

i'm pretty much the same as you, i even collect all the outfit, paint job, buggy collection, and even done all the bounties, but still at 98%

anyone with 100% completion can they count how many side mission there is?

I am also stuck at 98% :(

What I have done so far:

-all Main Missions

-all Side Missions

-all missing Persons

-all Safe Zones

-all Volatile Nests

-all Buggy Challenges

-all 33 Notes/Letters

-all 20 Ceremonial Masks

the only things that i am missing are some racing trophies and flags, but if those are needed for 100% that would be cruel :(

When dying light first came out there was an issue just like this that prevented you from reaching that desired 100% completion we all want. 

After a few patches a previously bugged mission that was taken out was put back in allowing us to get the 100% and achievement/trophy.

This issue might be related to that same issue. or so i'm wishing.

Why are you complaining about something that maybe nobody found yet to complete the 100 %? We have weeks and months to come to level up our character to level 250 (I don't talk to you the cheater who is already at level 250 in a few minutes with you know what). They made the Following for us to play more. I have so much memorable moments in this game. For sure if you cheat and you check all YouTube videos to know where is everything without have the fun to search and find by yourself the game have to offer, seriously, I think you have no right to complain and be mean toward Techland. Most of you probably played it at Normal. I'm happy to have finish the story quest at the Nightmare and now, I have many hours to come to look everywhere with the fun in mind to get one day everything and reach the ultimate legendary level by risking my life every night and hope to not die and lose all xp. This is part of the fun! ;) I'm at level 46 and happy fair player.