RaceyStorm3124

Why Do Humans Get More Than We Do?

I mean, think about it:

Night Hunters have to plan twice as hard as humans. We're the ones who need like 110% skill, and humans need hardly any, they just learn what the UV, survivor sense and flares do, and they're fine(usually). Why else do you think there's very minimal complaints on the human side?

Humans get bigger updates than NH's. Humans get buggies/weapons and more weapons. NH's have tendril speed, but what good is that in the city(It's good sometimes), in the countryside the tendril speed has nothing on buggies. If a NH makes a mistake, it's dead. Humans can make mistakes all they want, and they recover instantly.

NH's have mutations, but I'm still on Mutation level 1 because I hate how I start from square 1 all over again just to move on to the next stage. Making mutations irritable.

When the NH first came out (in trailers and dev gameplays), it looked like a stealth character that stuck to the shadows and needed to strategically find a way to disband the humans. While the humans strategically tried to prevent the NH from doing it. Meaning the players couldn't just rush in at the NH because it had the element of surprise and they would most likely die, but the NH couldn't rush in at the Humans because as a team, they're strong. And when it came down to killing the NH, it would have(and should have) been done out of desperation and a last-second decision. Why wasn't the gamemode like THIS Instead of a defend/destroy? 

I'm basically asking Why wasn't the gamemode as I described above? And asking Why do humans get better updates than us?

Surely there's a reason for keeping the NH's below and having us do majority of the planning, so what is it?

I have the right to pretty much say it's still unbalanced. Since I'm a boss NH(Not a pro). And WAS a boss human, I won nearly every invasion. I know this bullcrap is unbalanced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnmyf7jInuQ

:/ And I won btw.
Edited by RaceyStorm3124

The best and most honest answer I have personally speaking as it may be biased, is based on the degree of fear.  To have PvP survive, sadly you have to either pump up the rewards (which was done with gold weapons) or make the NH less feared, just so survivors will play.  When a beginning survivor myself, I felt humbled to do my game non-BTZ for a long while before attempting it.  I felt I needed to build myself up but then what's left after that?  As I wasn't honestly getting a whole lot and not really caring about multiplayer stats, I began just exploring rather than PvP again.

More or less just talking on a supply and demand basis.  I like playing NH but as a human even, playing the PvP is less interesting and therego something has/had to be done to be more lustrous for survivors to be involved or the queues on multiplayer would be insanely high.

Still is at times.

That's what I fear the most.

A lot of bad skilled survivors will complain and we'll get less and less buff

The best and most honest answer I have personally speaking as it may be biased, is based on the degree of fear.  To have PvP survive, sadly you have to either pump up the rewards (which was done with gold weapons) or make the NH less feared, just so survivors will play.  When a beginning survivor myself, I felt humbled to do my game non-BTZ for a long while before attempting it.  I felt I needed to build myself up but then what's left after that?  As I wasn't honestly getting a whole lot and not really caring about multiplayer stats, I began just exploring rather than PvP again.

More or less just talking on a supply and demand basis.  I like playing NH but as a human even, playing the PvP is less interesting and therego something has/had to be done to be more lustrous for survivors to be involved or the queues on multiplayer would be insanely high.

Still is at times.

True.. true...

I wonder why techland decided to make the night "hunter" so easily visible. A hunter sits back and observes the situation and then decides to make the first initiation. Not, prey knowing exactly where the hunter is so they may project beams that render you useless while slaughtering your children. No that's not always the case but for some reason it's possible.

So with that in mind, we know we don't have the element of surprise, unless we use a spit that they may spam dodge easy, so why is it we dont have increased health when more humans join. Due to all my main moves being blockable, I must spam GP..humans know this so why do they think they get to complain about it?

Bottom line is NH doesnt have the upperhand be it through stealth, health, numbers, or claw to weapon. And now that humans get buggies, they can move the same speed as the the hunter throughout most of the map. One advantage to humans.

Then through the use of their buggies they may run us over which is much easier than perfectly timing a GP that sometimes doesn't work. Two advantages to humans.

Shooting in a moving vehicle may not seem easy but it helps protect from random zombies and other dangers. Advantage 3...

I could go on but It won't help much. These are issues that are just from a recent update. Don't get me started on the old ones. So in conclusion, if your a night hunter then techland couldn't really give a toss about your balancing grievances as they have it set in their head that everything is okay. Sure it's okay. But it could be much better.

I wonder why techland decided to make the night "hunter" so easily visible. A hunter sits back and observes the situation and then decides to make the first initiation. Not, prey knowing exactly where the hunter is so they may project beams that render you useless while slaughtering your children. No that's not always the case but for some reason it's possible.

So with that in mind, we know we don't have the element of surprise, unless we use a spit that they may spam dodge easy, so why is it we dont have increased health when more humans join. Due to all my main moves being blockable, I must spam GP..humans know this so why do they think they get to complain about it?

Bottom line is NH doesnt have the upperhand be it through stealth, health, numbers, or claw to weapon. And now that humans get buggies, they can move the same speed as the the hunter throughout most of the map. One advantage to humans.

Then through the use of their buggies they may run us over which is much easier than perfectly timing a GP that sometimes doesn't work. Two advantages to humans.

Shooting in a moving vehicle may not seem easy but it helps protect from random zombies and other dangers. Advantage 3...

I could go on but It won't help much. These are issues that are just from a recent update. Don't get me started on the old ones. So in conclusion, if your a night hunter then techland couldn't really give a toss about your balancing grievances as they have it set in their head that everything is okay. Sure it's okay. But it could be much better.

Yep, that's pretty much the idea. "chupacabra the Night Hunters! Only the humans get good updates cuz dey r humans." Is exactly what techland is saying

That's what I fear the most.

A lot of bad skilled survivors will complain and we'll get less and less buffs.

LOL, i laughed so hard because it's actually exactly the other way around!

Bad skilled Nighthunters crying for Buffs and GETTING them. (and still crying)

Ok? What the hell do you expect? You guys completely trash us even in a 1v1. I want a NH that's a real NIGHT HUNTER. Not a bolter who strolled into the wrong city.

I hate how you humans complain about us getting better when you dominate us already. Lmao. Do you just WANT to continue to dog us easily without any fight in return? Because you're a coward like that and want the NH to continue being helpless? Makung US do all the thinking and having all the skill while you sit on your chupacabra with a flashlight?

I hope we do get buffs. Then maybe me and you can 1v1 so I can rub it in your face. ;)

not everyone have maxed legend level, beside you as a hunter also get more speed in the following update, get instant tackles, nest more difficult, and many more buff.

look it up in the patch notes, most of it are more buff to hunter

and survivor do required skill to win against a hunter, do play as a survivor and play against skilled hunter who spam GP, spam tackles, and who use spit that are unavoidable/unblockable  (gp + spit, tackle + spit, spit + failed pounce)

do try to win that game and tell me again that survivor don't need skill

and i don't get how you as hunter don't want survivor to use dodge, if they don't use it, do tell me how they avoid a spit, avoid a tackle, avoid a gp. and what more now you have instant tackles and human can't even dodge when facing back against the hunter,

and there already so many thread here that explain many way how to deal with the buggy, and new weapon, that weapon is pretty much the same when against a hunter.as they still need the same number of hit to kill a hunter so why complain?

when complaining, yes you are complaining not wondering. do think as the opposite side too, don't just demand stuff because you are losing

We're not asking for buffs.
We're asking for a real "Night Hunter".
Beside you Humans have your new legend level (which nearly everybody duped for max level) which gives you 75 extra health,more healing regeneration and more efficient healing.

not everyone have maxed legend level, beside you as a hunter also get more speed in the following update, get instant tackles, nest more difficult, and many more buff.

look it up in the patch notes, most of it are more buff to hunter

and survivor do required skill to win against a hunter, do play as a survivor and play against skilled hunter who spam GP, spam tackles, and who use spit that are unavoidable/unblockable  (gp + spit, tackle + spit, spit + failed pounce)

do try to win that game and tell me again that survivor don't need skill

and i don't get how you as hunter don't want survivor to use dodge, if they don't use it, do tell me how they avoid a spit, avoid a tackle, avoid a gp. and what more now you have instant tackles and human can't even dodge when facing back against the hunter,

and there already so many thread here that explain many way how to deal with the buggy, and new weapon, that weapon is pretty much the same when against a hunter.as they still need the same number of hit to kill a hunter so why complain?

when complaining, yes you are complaining not wondering. do think as the opposite side too, don't just demand stuff because you are losing

Right.. right... so besides the fact we can't even join 3v1 servers because humans are THAT OP. As a human you don't even use your brain. It's all instinct.. Tackle? jump.. GP? Dodge back.. SPIT? Dodge.. Pounce? UV light. YOU CAN STOP EVERYTHING. Lmao 

WE'RE the ones who PLANS and plans and has to be SUPER good. In fact, you don't even need to be a pro to take us on. You just have to be a level 10 idiot who knows when and how to use dodge, UV and flare. It's simple. WE'RE the ones who have to do all the planning of splitting you up and it's already a hassle to try to take down 1 survivor. Let alone f**king 3 or 4 of them.

You Humans are just pissed because we're finally getting better and gonna start kicking your @sses. You call it complaining but I see it as evening the odds. Cause you lazy survivors don't like a NH that's a REAL challenge. You like a stuck-up bolter you can take advantage of and even make RQ.

Why the hell do your stupid @ss keep saying I'm a bad Hunter? I'm a boss hunter and I was a good human. I have the right to say humans are OP af.

This is me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnmyf7jInuQ

Don't believe it? Comment and ask.

BTW I won this fight.

Humans are OP af dude. You're just a piss-poor night hunter. You suck at being a Night Hunter. You don't even know how unbalanced it is. All you know is you're kicking their chupacabra especially with a team and you don't want Night Hunters getting stronger because then you'll be on a losing streak because you have no strategic skills. The NH's are the ones with all the Strategic skills.

I mean, it's already a shame you cowards already complain we use GP when that's the only LITERAL effective move we have. I mean hell, you have the advantage in EVERY way. We have 1 effective move and you're mad because we use it to win? chupacabra off.

I watched the whole video. I can't say either side was dominating each other. I saw so many opportunities in that video :D You could have done so much more but same goes for the humans ;)

Nova, Racey WILL win every argument you give him and I will back him up. Even tho that ain't nessesary! Instant tackle? Don't make me laugh. The momentum update from the buggy patch was long overdue. Complaining? Hell I don't care what you losers think. I WILL complain about issues, be them bugs or balancing.

Lul right.

Games are much much much less one sided and closer now coming down to 3 or less humans and a few nests, very thrilling. Everyone has a valid points here really, people like to win and i've lost friends cos they can't dominate now since the long awaited Following dropped lol. Ah well can't please everyone. Once the 1 shot nests patch is out everything will be down to the wire.

Gotta be willing to lose to win this is key, once you get your head around that you will be a happy gamer gg ><

Games are much much much less one sided and closer now coming down to 3 or less humans and a few nests, very thrilling. Everyone has a valid points here really, people like to win and i've lost friends cos they can't dominate now since the long awaited Following dropped lol. Ah well can't please everyone. Once the 1 shot nests patch is out everything will be down to the wire.

Gotta be willing to lose to win this is key, once you get your head around that you will be a happy gamer gg ><

Right. But the ones that'll leave are the people who don't like a challenge. Me, I love a challenge. But what's the challenge if you can completely obliterate the Night Hunter and it's nest at the same time? What's going to happen is, the Skill-less nerds who hate a challenge will leave Dying Light, and it will attract a bigger crowd of people who like a challenging game. Not too hard, not too easy, just right.

When I got the game I was excited about playing as the NH, stealthily attacking enemies, and in general being feared by the humans.  I now have 30+ hours and feel I've tried every possible strategy the NHs can do and have yet to see this in game.  There is nothing to fear when even if you make mistakes you can easily recover, yet if the NH makes a mistake they're almost guaranteed to die and lose a nest.  Might I ask you, how regularly YOU lose to a NH?  The way you talk you'd think it was just as easy to be a NH expert as it is to dominate the NH as humans.

Speaking of tackle did anybody mention survivors could dodge, ground pound, then tackle you to be killed in less than 2 seconds?

So don't charge forward to attack.  A backward dodge puts you far enough away that a ground pound won't have effect.  BTW, ground pound will not kill you in 2 seconds, and by the time the NH can pounce the humans can use their UV.

Edited by TheElusiveMoose

FOH troll I have 3 NH 2/3 apex 60.

Get gud