Sign in to follow this  
airwalkaidan

Bug: Hunter Has 0 Hp

As a NH this happens to me when I pounce or tackle one survivor and then other survivors attack me during the animation-NH's health goes to zero but I dont die.As soon as the pounce animation is over and my health is now at zero I usually die soon after as I try to escape, thanks, in part, to mo' gunz. That's the price you must pay to pounce/tackle in multiplayer I guess

I've been at zero health and not died.  I think it's a bug for alive at zero and dead at less than zero.

I've also seen the health bar go down and then go down again within a second.  I figure I was getting killed with more than twice the HP and it registers the hits before registering the death.

Weird.

This will ONLY happen when the NH is in a mid animation/attack(ed) state.

Examples of when you can NOT kill a night hunter and he will get 0 HP.

1. Mid pounce & if pounce succeeds you can not kill him/her while his/her target is being torn to shreds.

2. Mid tackle state. so if you hear that tackle "roar" he can't be damaged for the duration of it.

3. While he's flying towards spikes (he will die anyway but while he's flying through the air after being dropkicked/pounce interrupted he is untouchable)