Sign in to follow this  
NullExoZombies

Told You So! Dumb Idea Putting More Guns In This Game

Really ask yourselves: has it made this mode more balanced??

It made it worse: OSK on nests

I love how the Hunter still has no new moves or powers compared to an even more lethal survivor inventory.

By the way, I bet the idea of putting more Guns in Dying Light was based on American research.. every first-person game now needs mo' guns-- every modern fp game must be like COD or else. Hmm...With all these guns now lying around Countryside why are survivors cowardly cramped in Safe Areas forcing Kyle to run all their errands alone? Heck even all distressed survivors that Kyle can help along the way have only a 100-200 HP puny sword.

Edited by NullExoZombies

one shot on nests is getting patched its a glitch lol, people wanted a bigger variety of firearms and techland gave it to them, who cares its just a game.

yea...so bad, who cares at this point?? :D

when all else fails, just give the feeble crowd what they desire. Mo GUNNNZ!

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Swear Word in Picture.

Really ask yourselves: has it made this mode more balanced??

It made it worse: OSK on nests

I love how the Hunter still has no new moves or powers compared to an even more lethal survivor inventory.

By the way, I bet the idea of putting more Guns in Dying Light was based on American research.. every first-person game now needs mo' guns-- every modern fp game must be like COD or else. Hmm...With all these guns now lying around Countryside why are survivors cowardly cramped in Safe Areas forcing Kyle to run all their errands alone? Heck even all distressed survivors that Kyle can help along the way have only a 100-200 HP puny sword.

But why tf you have to be racist? Like, "American Research". Well chupacabra whatever region you're from too. Sheesh, I hate racists.

But why tf you have to be racist? Like, "American Research". Well kurczak whatever region you're from too. Sheesh, I hate racists.

FYI, there was nothing "racist" about this post. There's no need to use that buzz word in this forum.

But why tf you have to be racist? Like, "American Research". Well kurczak whatever region you're from too. Sheesh, I hate racists.

Plz run back to your 'everything in BtZ is perfect' threads. Interesting how you somehow think there's racism in my op, but yet you somehow think there's nothing wrong with balancing/flaws in BtZ.

You're really off bro

one shot on nests is getting patched its a glitch lol, people wanted a bigger variety of firearms and techland gave it to them, who cares its just a game.

If it's just a game why are you on the forums? Gtfo kid.

Look. I can understand how the racist thing came up, because he identified americans as wanting more guns. Guess what? People all over the world love guns. Go to Russia and tell me there are no guns or no one who owns them. lol. Regardless, having a lot of guns in this game is fun, but the thing is that you rarely use them! They hardly do damage to the NH, and they attract a lot of zombies to your location, which can be foolish. BUT, I played a match yesterday with a guy who never ran when he got hit by horde. NEVER. RAN. ONCE. He just stood there and shot every single bomber in the face that approached him. Guns have their place, you just need to learn how to use them. Do I think the NH should get more abilities and such? Yes, completely. I posted a huge thread on it. But the guns have nothing to do with things being unbalanced or unfair. Just learn how to play the game well.