Sign in to follow this  
Vektor Noirsang

I Suffer So Much When I Watch These Trailer

So much

Note that I don't want a godlike hunter who destroys everything in his path. It has to be fun for both sides but I think, a survival mode, no nests, just humans who have to survive the night, that would be cool. With a less visible hunter who would (consequently) less predictable and therefore more frightening. Humans should go to a safe house to get ammunition and other resources ... Before the hunter destroys the power source and cutting UV light, forcing humans to flee to another safe house. (This part is scripted. There would be a timer)

From dusk till dawn (yes I said it on purpose :)), it would be great.

What do you think about it ?
Edited by Vektor_Noirsang

Looking back at these trailers, no wonder why we were outraged (still are) when human seems to know our location all the times. These trailers are very deceptive- it's simply a false marketing strategy. Oh Techland.. u may excel at other stuff but not the marketing part i guess.. 

But wait guys, maybe we are wrong! Those humans in the trailers are playing for the first time- yup they select newbies to play in the trailer and they don't even know how to use survivor sense! That must be it! right? That's the only logical explanation of how ridiculous they looked in the trailer.. smh. What no? then my first point stands!  -_-

Yeah about your idea Vektor_Noirsang (i just copy paste this),  a new mode would be interesting. I'm tired of defending/ destroying the nest too. they need to think of something new. Maybe they have too scavenge few items throughout the map like parts for a giant uv light or something and bring them back to a center where they can be assemble to avoid the hunter destroying them or other survivors in the center. 10 lives, 10 parts. 

Edited by EnlightenMe

Yeah about your idea Vektor_Noirsang (i just copy paste this),  a new mode would be interesting. I'm tired of defending/ destroying the nest too. they need to think of something new. Maybe they have too scavenge few items throughout the map like parts for a giant uv light or something and bring them back to a center where they can be assemble to avoid the hunter destroying them or other survivors in the center. 10 lives, 10 parts. 

Sounds better then just surviving the Night. Survivors could just camp in a building (Slums) or the Sewer (Oldtown) when they just have to survive the night. Collecting Items would put more pressure on them.

I like this idea but it will be hard to balance regarding the current balancing issues.

Sounds better then just surviving the Night. Survivors could just camp in a building (Slums) or the Sewer (Oldtown) when they just have to survive the night. Collecting Items would put more pressure on them.

I like this idea but it will be hard to balance regarding the current balancing issues.

The mode will be similar to the current one, so the balancing issue is not a problem if they fix the current bugs and exploits that we have:

So let say in the new mode:

1) Survivors need to retrieve the first part and install it at the center before the next one will spawn- this will prevent other survivors going alone or on their own for the other parts- they need to move in group.

2) Each part will be guarded by a group of zombies similar to the current mode that we have. Place it in a special container with wooden door that need to be pry open so that it will make loud noise- this will force the survivors to clear the zombies first and after that they have to lock pick the chest inside it (difficulty can vary from easy- very hard). Each survivors can be given 10-20 pick locks from the start, maybe more if necessary cause this shouldn't be an issue.

3) If the survivors manage to install all parts, the hunter will automatically lose, but if the hunter manage to kill all survivors then the hunter win- considering the distance that survivors have to travel (back and forth to retrieve and install all parts), probably 10 lives vs 5 parts would do it.

4) This mode can also be apply in the countryside albeit with a longer distance between each part and the center as survivors can use their buggies. 

It can be a big and powerful uv light that shines throughout the city, forcing the hunter to retreat or.. radio antenna that emits special sound wave that drive the hunter away for that night/ match.  

Edited by EnlightenMe

Looking back at these trailers, no wonder why we were outraged (still are) when human seems to know our location all the times. These trailers are very deceptive- it's simply a false marketing strategy. Oh Techland.. u may excel at other stuff but not the marketing part i guess.. 

But wait guys, maybe we are wrong! Those humans in the trailers are playing for the first time- yup they select newbies to play in the trailer and they don't even know how to use survivor sense! That must be it! right? That's the only logical explanation of how ridiculous they looked in the trailer.. smh. What no? then my first point stands!  -_-

Techland, please. This sounds like too much fun to not be implemented.

This sounds good, but i doubt they will release it for current game, maybe for DL 2 they would rethink to implement few modes, like inversed survival scenario where the hunter have to destroy 5 electricity nodes (electrical boxes in nodes will vary), while humans have to defend them and kill hunter 10 times. BTZ have to be written from scratch as a part of the game itself, not a DLC, right now you don't even have an outfits for NH or any other funny stuff like gold chains on the neck or the cap with 2meter hood.

NH is discriminated, expect a lawsuit Techland :)

Edited by sanjyuubi

I found this old gameplay video which featured the Night Hunter and I gotta say the old pounce animation was brutal: the hunter RIPS OUT your HEART!

You can see it at 6:47 and 6:57.

Edited by Speedmaniac2

We need to petition for the old pounce animation. It would be awesome to rip out somebody's heart and his friends all watch.

Might as well just petition for everything seen in the demo footage. Better graphics, pounce animation, it seems as though the zombie doesn't burst into flames when energy is totally drained (instead it emits sparks - which I personally think looks better), etc. The footage actually had better sound effects that are missing from the final product.