Yeah I noticed that too, once you have the lead you got perm nerfed until match its over, I've been in many situations where I got the lead then suddenly I get nerfed "until" its an even, but then my spit cooldown its the same as if I was on the lead even against 4 guys my spits take as if I was 1v2, my chupacabra hits the fan when I have 1 nest left and there are:

(3 survivors 1 life) or (3 survivors 3 lives)

Game gives priority to survivors since game logic its telling they are sharing 1 life in both situations, avoiding NH situation that only has one nest left that its the same as having 1 life left (against 3 supported players). the game before patch was almost "OK" except when was 1v1, users only asked to decrease spit cooldown and upgradeable stats, but devs give us this "Punish System", a 1 shotkill bug that its incredible was not noticed before launch and 3 weeks of zero news about when are they going fix this mess. I'm not a beta tester to discover all bugs this game has every 5 minutes.

I'd rather deal with pre-patch shield exploit than this sh+t. It's truly pathetic. I barely play anymore because the "Mindset" of the NH and his opportunities from before are changed now.

glad you released the patch, thanks :)

i'm updating right now

will try to see which bug you guys fixed since there isn't any detail on the changelog

i also hear you nerf the firearm in regular game (not pvp) which is quite sad since that the only thing that works against big zombie (goon/demolisher) in nightmare mode, hope you don't nerf them too much since melee weapon are quite useless against them

also some said bow still one shot nest

glad you released the patch, thanks :)

i'm updating right now

will try to see which bug you guys fixed since there isn't any detail on the changelog

i also hear you nerf the firearm in regular game (not pvp) which is quite sad since that the only thing that works against big zombie (goon/demolisher) in nightmare mode, hope you don't nerf them too much since melee weapon are quite useless against them

also some said bow still one shot nest

Patch is rdy?

On pc it's already released http://steamcommunity.com/games/239140/announcements/detail/890956093465304252

Patch 1.11.0 release notes:

Added new community created maps
Various stability improvements, including co-op
Fixed quarantine zones not being playable more than once
Removed common duplication exploits
Minor tweaks and fixes improving the game
Added NVIDIA Percentage Closer Soft Shadows (PCSS)

Dying Light: The Following fixes:

• Fixed quest progression issues in certain situations
  • Balance and progression tweaks

don't know on console, probably it's coming

Patch is rdy?

Edited by Nova Scotia