I'm not super complaining, I do win alot of matches. But if I am fighting even just 1 competent person, they wipe the floor with me. It's either that or they just need to spam jump to always dodge a tackle, or the insane number of level 250s one shot shotgun, or the fact you can use a uv light in the air, or dodge a tackle in the air, I could keep going. But hey, brightside is you can hunt the hunterror if you are good enough. That makes sense

Edited by KingKaiju0618

Excuse me Pete but I´ve been in a trouble tackling survivors who I just GP'd on the edge and suddendly when they are on the air they are still able to dodge me, have your team noticed that, it is an exploid or its a new advantage added to survivors (and if it is why)? Also when is this patch going to be set?

They can't dodge if they are in the air.  If you GP them off of a roof and tackle mid-air they cannot dodge (upgrade your GP to ensure they are knocked back far enough to be pushed off of the roof).  If there is ground beneath them it's possible they appear in the air when you are tackling but due to latency they in fact they have landed and jumped again to dodge your tackle.

If you have videos of these mid air dodges post patch then please post them so we can dissect what is going on.  It should not be possible.

They can't dodge if they are in the air.  If you GP them off of a roof and tackle mid-air they cannot dodge (upgrade your GP to ensure they are knocked back far enough to be pushed off of the roof).  If there is ground beneath them it's possible they appear in the air when you are tackling but due to latency they in fact they have landed and jumped again to dodge your tackle.

If you have videos of these mid air dodges post patch then please post them so we can dissect what is going on.  It should not be possible.

Understood.

Buggy to be honest is a death trap. there are so many ways for hunter to stop the buggy,

1. Get on it and use the stomp to make human dead

2. GP it. it will make the buggy turn over

3. UV Spit it, it will render their uv disabled so you can pounce them after they try to get out, if not keep GP it until the human dead.

4. Horde Spit, it will make the bomber chase after them

if you can't reach them that meant your tendril skill need to be improved, as hunter can chase them easily, and try playing as survivor and drive the buggy while someone chasing you that will make you make mistake, and a mistake is equal dead while you are in a buggy

Have you ever played as a hunter? Hunter is faster than buggy maybe 2 mph and all you can do it is to tackle it if you'll manage to get close enough or human made a mistake.

1. This attack is useless in most cases and you will end up smashed on the pole, spikes or whatever obstacle you can find before you do more than one hit (at least i'm jumping off after one hit).

2. To do that you have to be ahead of the buggy or wait for human to made a mistake.

3. Almost not possible if human is riding along the road, unless he made a mistake and hit something he is almost unreachable especially when there are curves on the road or he is changing often directions.

4. It's the only plausible solution, but many humans i play are able to run the horde out.

All you can do while chasing a buggy is to tackle it if you manage to get close enough and spit it very fast before he start to move again.

I didn't wanted to complain in this thread and i'm not complaining, i just stated that reaching a buggy is hard task, maybe not with unexperienced players or those who are not good at driving in games.

Could you describe in more details (maybe special thred) the dodging machanics? Right now i'm still confused whether human is able to dodge or not, i didn't experienced dodging tackle when GPed human was shoved off the roof, but i'm still don't know if human can dodge tackle while in jump or while in dodge. Are survivors able to dodge when climbing a ledge?

BTW. Is unicode unsupported? I see rectangles in players names where special characters should be, sometimes i have to go to steam overlay and look who i was played against, because his full name consist of rectangles only.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Here is a video of a guy who dodged tackle after GP in air, also GP didn't hit him twice even though he stands right before me, but i started recording after he did few tackle dodges so i can't show that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B0zr7GlffQ&feature=youtu.be

Why there is not a warning for survivors if there is no interaction? I played with friend, we started talking and without any prompt the match ended with victory. Could you make option to leave a game with victory after interaction timer counts to 0 (Hit ESC and select drop out after prompt appears that it is possible), make it an option switchable below players list or add a simple commands in the chat like //campTimer 0

Also the nests difficulty on 1vs1 might be tweaked down a bit if you remove one hit kill. The balance is a bit off for that mode as there is nobody to revive player, i think we should meet with difficulty somewhere in the middle between old system and current one. I had a friend who i managed to kill 2-3 times pre-patch and now i can kill him 5-8 times without skill improvement. Yes, i expected an improvement, but not with such magnitude.

Other modes looks quite balanced to me.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Endless drop kick chains are still a thing. This has in no way been fixed..

If you see a chain coming, there's a surefire way to break it - Spit the ground beneath you!

Toxic is good, as it's like the Flare to their Pounce. Horde is better, depending on your location. If a player is running straight at you to DP, that's also a good time to Spit, as it's not always easy to divert course and it'll explode long before they get up.

You can also now beat out DP's animation's priority with Tackle by rushing forward and holding your respective "Tackle" button, but that's not always possible if the opposing support teammate is UV'ing you to 0. Just another option should the opportunity present itself.

Why there is not a warning for survivors if there is no interaction? I played with friend, we started talking and without any prompt the match ended with victory. Could you make option to leave a game with victory after interaction timer counts to 0 (Hit ESC and select drop out after prompt appears that it is possible), make it an option switchable below players list or add a simple commands in the chat like //campTimer 0

Also the nests difficulty on 1vs1 might be tweaked down a bit if you remove one hit kill. The balance is a bit off for that mode as there is nobody to revive player, i think we should meet with difficulty somewhere in the middle between old system and current one. I had a friend who i managed to kill 2-3 times pre-patch and now i can kill him 5-8 times without skill improvement. Yes, i expected an improvement, but not with such magnitude.

Other modes looks quite balanced to me.

If everyone pauses the game the non-interaction timer is also paused. You can then talk as long as you wish without worrying about the game ending.  There are some adjustments coming with the next patch. 

I've been experiencing minor issues since the release, none of them game breaking:

1) In certain lobbies, certain survivors cannot use their torch or flashlight (not UV, just the normal light "T" on PC)

2) Some BtZ matches glitching into daylight for some reason, often when invasion takes place around dawn.

3) Issue with players leaving and/or joining a match that makes it unstable for other players (game freezes at times)

4) On some slopes at certain times, the car flew as if one had launched off a cliff, but without anything justifying the altitude gained.

5) Car can get stuck in slightly buggy state, e.g. landing between some object, car, barrier and some other surface, which can be accompanied by a variety of strange things (from not being able to reset position without some hassle, to it moving slowly in some direction).

But don't want this to distract from the fact that the game + BtZ has a lot of potential for fun play. :)

I've been experiencing minor issues since the release, none of them game breaking:

1) In certain lobbies, certain survivors cannot use their torch or flashlight (not UV, just the normal light "T" on PC)

2) Some BtZ matches glitching into daylight for some reason, often when invasion takes place around dawn.

3) Issue with players leaving and/or joining a match that makes it unstable for other players (game freezes at times)

4) On some slopes at certain times, the car flew as if one had launched off a cliff, but without anything justifying the altitude gained.

5) Car can get stuck in slightly buggy state, e.g. landing between some object, car, barrier and some other surface, which can be accompanied by a variety of strange things (from not being able to reset position without some hassle, to it moving slowly in some direction).

But don't want this to distract from the fact that the game + BtZ has a lot of potential for fun play. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

pete, this couple days dying light sometime crash, tonight is the worse, 3 time the game crashed on me (force closed)

and all those 3 happen when a hunter is invading your game (hunter is connecting)

so i don't know what else you change in the silent update but it make worse for me :D

also the buggy sometime reset itself when in btz game (paint job and accessories stay but all the part is gone and the uv cage/electric cage need to be setup again)

Thanks for the feedback!

pete, this couple days dying light sometime crash, tonight is the worse, 3 time the game crashed on me (force closed)

and all those 3 happen when a hunter is invading your game (hunter is connecting)

so i don't know what else you change in the silent update but it make worse for me :D

also the buggy sometime reset itself when in btz game (paint job and accessories stay but all the part is gone and the uv cage/electric cage need to be setup again)

What platform are you playing on?  PC, PS4, Xbox?

PC

about the crash, i think i don't change anything in setting, except now usually i play with a friend in btz

and the weird thing is when that game crashed it's not just me, but all the players that are inside that game, have their game crashed too

What platform are you playing on?  PC, PS4, Xbox?

If you see a chain coming, there's a surefire way to break it - Spit the ground beneath you!

Toxic is good, as it's like the Flare to their Pounce. Horde is better, depending on your location. If a player is running straight at you to DP, that's also a good time to Spit, as it's not always easy to divert course and it'll explode long before they get up.

You can also now beat out DP's animation's priority with Tackle by rushing forward and holding your respective "Tackle" button, but that's not always possible if the opposing support teammate is UV'ing you to 0. Just another option should the opportunity present itself.

Assuming we have any of those spits left, or have unlocked them at all.

I remembered one thing. Why is the tackle so weak when done from below human? Normally a tackle will reject the player for approx. 20m, but if i hit somebody from below (for e.g. a human trying to DFA me), than his rejection is not more powerfull than GP while in reality human should fly away like cannonball.

Edited by sanjyuubi

I remembered one thing. Why is the tackle so weak when done from below human? Normally a tackle will reject the player for approx. 20m, but if i hit somebody from below (for e.g. a human trying to DFA me), than his rejection is not more powerfull than GP while in reality human should fly away like cannonball.

Finally somebody noticed this! I hate it when I tackle somebody below when their on a room and it barely sends them 4 meters away from me!

Thanks for the feedback!

No, thank you guys for more button mashing fun than I had thought possible at the time of purchase. ;)

It's nice to see you guys not just listening to the community, but patching stuff in a timely fashion as well; at least from our end.

So, in other words, you guys have nerfed the Night Hunter in pro for players... don't try to deny it, I have been playing "Be the Zombie"-mod quite a lot, so I know what I am saying.

Like I said in my other post. All the NH who have had this game since day one your skill has officially been stripped due to the new" Welfare System".

This system awards players for doing bad. Now as soon as you go 3-0 first nest, you receive a nerf that last the entire match. I played 3 US yesterday. I rekt them 4-0.then the nest became toddler easy. Only 2 volatile spawn with 1 zombie tf? They used exploits and 1 hit nest.

Makes no sense. Pvp takes no skill now and anyone who thinks it does is delusional and wants everything "Given" to them for free.

"The Welfare System". Awarding those who a trash.

I see you SJWs lurking GG.

Like I said in my other post. All the NH who have had this game since day one your skill has officially been stripped due to the new" Welfare System".

This system awards players for doing bad. Now as soon as you go 3-0 first nest, you receive a nerf that last the entire match. I played 3 US yesterday. I rekt them 4-0.then the nest became toddler easy. Only 2 volatile spawn with 1 zombie tf? They used exploits and 1 hit nest.

Makes no sense. Pvp takes no skill now and anyone who thinks it does is delusional and wants everything "Given" to them for free.

Yeah I noticed that too, once you have the lead you got perm nerfed until match its over, I've been in many situations where I got the lead then suddenly I get nerfed "until" its an even, but then my spit cooldown its the same as if I was on the lead even against 4 guys my spits take as if I was 1v2, my chupacabra hits the fan when I have 1 nest left and there are:

(3 survivors 1 life) or (3 survivors 3 lives)

Game gives priority to survivors since game logic its telling they are sharing 1 life in both situations, avoiding NH situation that only has one nest left that its the same as having 1 life left (against 3 supported players). the game before patch was almost "OK" except when was 1v1, users only asked to decrease spit cooldown and upgradeable stats, but devs give us this "Punish System", a 1 shotkill bug that its incredible was not noticed before launch and 3 weeks of zero news about when are they going fix this mess. I'm not a beta tester to discover all bugs this game has every 5 minutes.

I believe they're patching it to reduce the severity of the effects, so there's that at least.

I don't really mind the handicaps, honestly. I can definitely notice my Spit times going up and down as the match sways, so I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're permanent one way or another.

My only gripe is that spawn times are affected, so I hope those get lessened - both the nerfs and the buffs.

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by DoctorPurrington