airwalkaidan

Hunters On This Forum Lol.

My survivor rank is ruthless and mutation 2 carnivore hunter. I like the PVP in dying light but since the patch a lot of what I see on this forum are hunters ranting and complaining about anything and everything to the devs to make them "feared" and more powerful and such or talking about a survivors strategies like a thread about nerfing DFA and dealing with survivors strategies. Seems if people will only stop complaining when the hunter is undefeatable, with the survivor never knowing where its at and giving it twice the health, you guys should check the patch notes. I play both, but its all about strategy and ability really for both sides.

Edited by airwalkaidan

I'm an Indomitable survivor rank and mutation 2 widow maker, some things still need work like buffing the falling behind side is just whack in my opinion. I like the PVP in dying light but since the patch a lot of what I see on this forum are hunters ranting and complaining about anything and everything to the devs to make them "feared" and more powerful and such or talking about a survivors strategies like a thread about nerfing DFA and dealing with survivors strategies. Seems if people will only stop complaining when the hunter is undefeatable, with the survivor never knowing where its at and giving it twice the health, you guys should check the patch notes. I play both and enjoy it very much, but its all about strategy and ability really for both sides. I have been defeated by a mutation 1 and have beat a mutation 3 the threads shouldn't be about nerfing DFAs or complaining about a survivor drop kicking you or standing on a light pole. This forum is barely being used how a forum should be.

Aye! A lot of Hunter whine in this Forum, and barely serious discussions. Just unrealistic and ridiculous claims

Aye! A lot of Hunter whine in this Forum, and barely serious discussions. Just unrealistic and ridiculous claims

Completely agree. We don't want an unbeatable hunter, we want a HUNTER. Not a piñata who is beaten by the survivors. We come to the forum to talk about the aberrations we've seen in BTZ. A survivor who dodges a tackle and can directly make a Ground-pound, I think it's not normal.

Yes you have to use your brain in general but you make criticism against people on the forum who only complain about the balance of the game. You (ironically) only put the blame on them.

Explains why, instead of saying that they are just too bad to use strategy.
Edited by Vektor_Noirsang

How should this forum be used then? Only the "Post your BtZ matches" and the "Post any exploits" threads? I think it's used as it was meant to be used, talking about what is good and what is not. You just went on every recent thread and left a constructive comment to tell everyone to stop complaining. Maybe give people ideas how to play the Night Hunter better if you're so good. Or if not, you could just leave a comment "lel git gud scrub" which is just as constructive.

The Forums are for anything related to Dying Light or about other Games, in the Off Topic Section.

Any Discussion about Dying Light or Be The Zombie is Valid and Welcome. This could be anything from Complaints about Be the Zombie Balance, Feature Requests or something of a Miscellaneous Nature.

In regards to Be The Zombie Balance or lack therof. This is an ongoing Issue that the Developers are well aware of. Over time this will be Rebalanced again.

Yeah most hunters just whine on the forums on ridiculous claims. Other than the 1 hit bug that will be fixed soon, i think hunter vs survivor is pretty fair if its 1v2 or 1v3. If a hunter wants to whine then we should only consider their level before we take them seriously. For example if Koffmar makes a genuine claim that there is a problem then we take that seriously compared to a no named hunter whiner lol

Oh look, another person who thinks every negative thing said about BtZ is whining. Please learn the difference between opinions, suggestions and whining. It's like a damn online game where every argument is "stop crying, kid". BtZ isn't perfect and that's what this forum should be about, giving feedback to the developers so they can adjust the mode. Never heard of Koffmar btw, why would their opinion be better than anyone else's? 

First of all i am not another person i am the notorious "Ninja" (check my youtube link in my profile and dont forget to subscribe :D) and I didn't say every negative thing is whining in btz, i said we should look at ones credentials before we should take them seriously because of especially in the following update, of all the reasons to "whine" about why they lost they always forget the most obvious one - Maybe they are just better than you and you need to practise more. If a top tier hunter says something is unbalanced we take them seriously rather than "whiners" that don't practise that often, get beat and complain about losing because its unbalanced. Sure it was unbalanced before but now in the following i think its much more fairer, even my ultimate team almost has some near loses. Are you a PC player? Most of the best players are on PC, Koffmar is a top tier hunter so is Visceral. I don't know what to say if you play on PC and have never heard of them, maybe you don't play as survivor and only as hunter but still if you are a serious good player on PC you would know about them regardless. 

Edited by Ninja

If Ninjas performance against The Night Hunter is any Indication of the current Balance of "Be The Zombie" then it would seem that the Balance is still skewed heavily in favor of The Humans. 

Killing The Night Hunter should be something that the Player/s do out of Desperation or as a Last Resort.

I will confess I am Guilty of Hunting The Night Hunter.  But this is not the way I imagined I would be able to play "Be The Zombie"

Edited by Chaos_Deception

I'm on PC and I didn't say I'm that good either :D But yeah, I can barely play BtZ anyway since matches are kind of hard to find for me, maybe cause of my location. And thanks for the reply, now I know you're not one of those "git gud scrub" people :P I'm more of a casual player and about those top tier guys, they will master the game on either side they like playing but the problem IMO is, it is easier to learn the game as survivor. I have always enjoyed playing as survivor but I find myself getting frustrated as the hunter a lot more. Ok off to watch your vids  -> So I just watched some and you're pretty much doing all of the things I think that needs some work :D Normal mode healing, heavy weapons combined with tackle/guns/whatever resulting in two hit kill (one hit really since tackle or one bullet is so fast) animation canceling (now fixed) shield (now fixed). I also see Visceral playing with you so there's one reason they wouldn't call it unbalanced since they use these things themselves. Where are the videos of these pro hunters winning against you? :P

Edited by perkele

If Ninjas performance against The Night Hunter is any Indication of the current Balance of "Be The Zombie" then it would seem that the Balance is still skewed heavily in favor of The Humans. 

Killing The Night Hunter should be something that the Player/s do out of Desperation or as a Last Resort.

I will confess I am Guilty of Hunting The Night Hunter.  But this is not the way I imagined I would be able to play "Be The Zombie"

What do you mean by:

Are you saying you hate that the humans can actually hunt the NH?

What did you expect the GameMode to be like? You're a Dev, right?(Or just a moderator)

What I mean is that, I have intended to Directly Hunt the Night Hunter whilst My Team Mate/s concentrate on taking out the Nests.  And this is not how i imagined being able to play this Mode.

I am just a Moderator, but above all a Player like You and other Forum Members. 

What I mean is that, I have intended to Directly Hunt the Night Hunter whilst My Team Mate/s concentrate on taking out the Nests.  And this is not how i imagined being able to play this Mode.

I am just a Moderator, but above all a Player like You and other Forum Members. 

I agree though. The trailers have mislead me and many other people to thinking the NH is a stealth character, especially with his terrible durability to UV and damage.

Techland must have hired these buttkissers as BtZ testers.. "yea Techland, this game's perfect, i dont see any big problems with balancing and bugs... my analysis based on that one BtZ match I played  which totally means the entire mode is perfect/balanced :rolleyes::wub::rolleyes::wub: "

I'm on PC and I didn't say I'm that good either :D But yeah, I can barely play BtZ anyway since matches are kind of hard to find for me, maybe cause of my location. And thanks for the reply, now I know you're not one of those "git gud scrub" people :P I'm more of a casual player and about those top tier guys, they will master the game on either side they like playing but the problem IMO is, it is easier to learn the game as survivor. I have always enjoyed playing as survivor but I find myself getting frustrated as the hunter a lot more. Ok off to watch your vids -> So I just watched some and you're pretty much doing all of the things I think that needs some work :D Normal mode healing, heavy weapons combined with tackle/guns/whatever resulting in two hit kill (one hit really since tackle or one bullet is so fast) animation canceling (now fixed) shield (now fixed). I also see Visceral playing with you so there's one reason they wouldn't call it unbalanced since they use these things themselves. Where are the videos of these pro hunters winning against you? :P

Well of the around 500 games i played with my team on the old version i probably lost about 4 times or so. I havent got the loss recorded cos i only make clips of hunter kills. Of them i only remember losing to visceral, koffmar, gastizzle and vince i think his name is all on hard and old town. But all 4 of them rarely play with my team because they know even with their skill they only got a low chance of winning. But in the new version i feel its much more balanced. Before the update in our team we are lucky to die once. Now in the following new map we die at least a few times to average hunters on nightmare but we still win. I can imagine in my team of 3 and not 4 if we faced visceral or koffmar we may lose or not. One thing i know we both will play our hardest, throwing knives direct arrow hits when needed etc. Anyways shout out to the ultimates raph, reptile, nublet and maybe subject49 :)

Is this ninja guy for real? Hunters with no reputation on this forum should not be taken seriously?? But only the well known?! Ain't nobody got time for dat! Besides the amount of posts I write has nothing to do with my skills. I'm a newbie here but apex in the game.

Is this ninja guy for real? Hunters with no reputation on this forum should not be taken seriously?? But only the well known?! Ain't nobody got time for dat! Besides the amount of posts I write has nothing to do with my skills. I'm a newbie here but apex in the game.

I didnt say that i said hunters with no skills in terms of the game and not forum. Known hunters in the game and again not forum. If u are good at dying light be it hunter or survivor then it is likely people know u. I probably faced almost every hunter on pc.

The whole game mechanic around pounce (ohk's) does not left you a choice. you have to hunt the "hunter" to a certain point. you simply can't kill zombies + nest + defend yourself against a ohk. To prevent the ohk, you have to hunt the hunter. It's not the people's fault, it's the game mechanic itself.

The new mechanic with the reduced spit cooldown & increased respawn rate isn't better either. It just rewards bad player and punishes the good ones to a level that is ridiculous. I had a hunter yesterday that respawned instant and has nearly no spit cooldown. it was not even possible to destroy the nests without bug using (1-shot bug) because you had to defend yourself the whole time.

that is the worst mechanic i saw in btz so far.