Sign in to follow this  
Seferoth

Why Can You Buy Ammo And Crafting Items On Nightmare?

That would be to balance out the tons of extra HP the enemies get and the complete loss of all your earned XP if you die.

I have died tons in Nightmare and never losed all XP. Or do you only lose all you legendary XP?

I can understand balance, but when your community is pleading for a harder challenge are we asking for loads of overcompensating ammunition in the shop? Which in turn, is a byproduct of the unnecessarily sponged-up common enemy type and so forth.

In some ways Hard Mode is actually more unforgiving than Nightmare Mode. A nerfed Survivor Sense, 0 crafting items for sale, why exactly didn't this carry over to phase 3? Instead we can highlight Virals and Rais's goons during the day with Survivor Sense - Why on earth would this be decided when a supposed less difficult setting did not have this crutch for players?

And we also gain skill points significantly faster. IMO, I just don't see that as a heightened challenge - of course, not everybody has the time to burn, but I didn't think it took long to plow through the levels so long as you watched your footing.

Edited by Wolfman