Sign in to follow this  
bjoernsen80

Please For God's Sake...

... reduce the spawnrate of suicide bomb Zombies. It is SO annoying that there are always 6 virals coming after you when they explode. That is not even making the Game harder, it's just... annoying when you want to drive around and do stuff.

Ps:

And please reduce the lockpicking difficulty of Police Vans too. After hundreds of hours in Dying Light that is nothing more then an annoying Game mechanic.

Edited by bjoernsen80

I am playing on pc, and a have no problem with bomers ar virals... game would be sooooo boring without them during day time, just smash evrything in your way... I belive i am not the only one with this opinion.

Lockpicking?? realy?? how easier it can be?? after hundreds of hours you should not have problem with that... :D

I am playing on pc, and a have no problem with bomers ar virals... game would be sooooo boring without them during day time, just smash evrything in your way... I belive i am not the only one with this opinion.

Lockpicking?? realy?? how easier it can be?? after hundreds of hours you should not have problem with that... :D

Maybe on PC it's easier to lockpick... i play on console and it's just a pain in the chupacabra because the controller is so imprecise. I don't have problems with lockpicks over-all, just those terrible Police Van ones. I stopped farming for gold weapons long ago because it's just a waste of time trying to lockpick Police Vans. It's like trying to hit flies with a cannonball...

Edited by bjoernsen80

Oh I get it now... I thought that you'r on PC too, well i was playing on hard and opend like 200 vans and didn't find any gold waepons, so i do not open them any more... maby they drop only on nightmare mode, dont know :( so chupacabra the gold weapons :D