Sign in to follow this  
Lamoi

Buggy Deterioration Too Forgiving

I driving around like a lunatic and I'm playing on Nighmare mode... And I've broken most of the cars engine, suspension, and all I've really noticed is a very slight reduction in speed..

It's far too forgiving....

I wanna break down, with the buggy chug chug chug to a stop and then I have to hike it to a local farm house looting for parts and gas....

Plus your buggy takes no damage at night??? Even on Nightmare mode?? I don't agree with this.

With a broken suspension my friend simply can't go over small things or it gets stuck.

With broken traction anything that isn't a normal paved road makes you swerve really easy into a spin out Plus turning becomes god awful.

Not sure On anything else being broken as those are the things I see get broken the most.

Broken Brakes - takes longer to stop

Broken Engine- lower top speed

Broken Suspension - I think it lowers your offroad speed, handling, and ability to go over objects like rocks, etc

Broken Tires - harder to turn and likely to spin out

Broken Turbo - lower acceleration

For me having a broken engine usually means I won't be able to escape from Virals/Volatiles/Night Hunters. I'd say that's a pretty noticeable difference when the Infected can easily catch up and killed you.