Ahardie

Thank You Techland, Thank You.

I realised, with how much I've been complaining, that no one to my knowledge has made a thread like this. So I would like to say thank you to everyone at Techland who has worked on the Be the Zombie mode. Some of us like to indulge being the bad guy, and you have honestly made something fun. It can be stressfull to play, oh yeah, but we all keep coming back for a good reason. Thank you for the recent updates, and intergrating it into The Following. And thank you Pete, for listening to all of us go on about the bugs and levelling and taking them on board as work on patches went ahead. Thank you Techland, for letting us hunt.

I realised, with how much I've been complaining, that no one to my knowledge has made a thread like this. So I would like to say thank you to everyone at Techland who has worked on the Be the Zombie mode. Some of us like to indulge being the bad guy, and you have honestly made something fun. It can be stressfull to play, oh yeah, but we all keep coming back for a good reason. Thank you for the recent updates, and intergrating it into The Following. And thank you Pete, for listening to all of us go on about the bugs and levelling and taking them on board as work on patches went ahead. Thank you Techland, for letting us hunt.

OP="bundle of sticks/twigs"