Sign in to follow this  
Alienhead94

Please Give Us The Ability To Lock Framerate At 30Fps On Ps4

It is jarring. This game is somewhat a technical mess and I say this because I love the gameplay. Button input lag, a framerate that is all over the place, enhanced edition was a downgrade and a need to shove awful camera filters in my face. Like I said before, I love the gameplay but the frequency of the fast zombies needs to be taken down a notch too. I could just be standing around and have one pop up through a man hole. I'm guessing there will be a patch at some point, I just hope techland concentrates on the right things when patching their game.

Well, I hope techland isnt listening to the wrong voices :)

Framerate is sweet, no lags, no drops, no input lags whatsoever (perhaps icecream in your controller?)

And pleeeease techland, give us MORE fast runners! We want a challenge! :D

No, no ice cream in the controller lol. Frequency is the wrong word. The game specifically states they respond to sound though and having one pop up while standing goes against that. As for frame rate, this is on ps4 and the frame rate is everywhere. Ranging from way above thirty down to below thirty in an instant. Stability would be a preferred option.

No, no ice cream in the controller lol. Frequency is the wrong word. The game specifically states they respond to sound though and having one pop up while standing goes against that. As for frame rate, this is on ps4 and the frame rate is everywhere. Ranging from way above thirty down to below thirty in an instant. Stability would be a preferred option.

No we want runners in the mix.... Yes they respond to sound but sometimes there just, I guess hunting.... No we definitely don't want to cut down on them at all.... This game needs to have that sense that it is dangerous to leave the safe zones

No we want runners in the mix.... Yes they respond to sound but sometimes there just, I guess hunting.... No we definitely don't want to cut down on them at all.... This game needs to have that sense that it is dangerous to leave the safe zones

Well they should be hunting then. Not just all of them popping out of manholes. They can be implemented better. Like a day time volatile. Those guys are implemented nicely with their wandering and climbing.