EmbeddedMeteor

Incredibly Long Matchmaking Times.

Xbox one is terrible. I'm open nat and wired at 60mbs. Today has been bad for getting matches. Maybe it's because if the new enhanced edition release so there trying to keep up. With the demand. It was not nearly this bad.

This would be nice, I haven't had much trouble finding matches recently. I suppose it must've been the time I was playing.

On a side note, It wont let me redeem my Premium weapon dockets. I take them to the quarter master and press a, it goes through the 100% thing then just doesn't give me anything. Nor does it consume the docket.

I'm on PC, with the new update it's very annoying to find a match. I have to toggle VAC Secure on / off constantly then search to find a game. There's more people to invade when i have VAC Secure off, but then i encounter Cheaters more often. Tonight is Saturday, and I played only 3 matches in 2 hours!! 1 is a group of Cheaters. The rest of the time i spent searching for a game, which comes up No Matches Found. This is sad, i really like BTZ mode and I can't find a match.

I'm on PC, with the new update it's very annoying to find a match. I have to toggle VAC Secure on / off constantly then search to find a game. There's more people to invade when i have VAC Secure off, but then i encounter Cheaters more often. Tonight is Saturday, and I played only 3 matches in 2 hours!! 1 is a group of Cheaters. The rest of the time i spent searching for a game, which comes up No Matches Found. This is sad, i really like BTZ mode and I can't find a match.

I'm sorry, but keep VAC on no matter how matches you can find, don't let those cheaters have fun.

I couldn't find a match at all in a hour of constant trying, this mode is pretty much dead on XB1, I guess this is how you fix an unbalanced game, making it unplayable.

Exactly, I'm on xb1 played 2 games and then nothing. Pre patch matchmaking was alot faster. Xb1 Continues to be broken.

Matchmaking times when trying to find a game to invade are super long. (Upwards of 15 minutes) My NAT type is open with a 20 MB download. Anybody else having this issue?

Xbox One

Invest in a faster internet or in PlayStation, otherwise, suck it up!

I have PlayStation, and I do not have a problem with finding matches!

how about trying to play as survivor ?

there are far more hunters out there then survivors. try to play survivor and you will get a game every few seconds, at least I get a game every 10 seconds when I play Survivor on PS4. But i stopped playing BtZ until this rubberbanding chupacabra is fixed.

Edited by bjoernsen80

https://youtu.be/PBH2-sddBhs

Guys I feel your pain. Alas I have found a solution that I've been using since the game's release. Its a REALLY simple method. Watch the first half of the video. Its a tad old but dont worry, it still works.

I have posted this in the bug forum as it is something I hope they fix. But for now, its something we can use in the meantime to get passed the long wait times.

P.s. only positive this works on PS4. Unsure bout xbone and PC. Please let me know.

Regards,

Leather-Entity

https://youtu.be/PBH2-sddBhs

Guys I feel your pain. Alas I have found a solution that I've been using since the game's release. Its a REALLY simple method. Watch the first half of the video. Its a tad old but dont worry, it still works.

I have posted this in the bug forum as it is something I hope they fix. But for now, its something we can use in the meantime to get passed the long wait times.

P.s. only positive this works on PS4. Unsure bout xbone and PC. Please let me know.

Regards,

Leather-Entity

Wow so you trick the Game to get into Games with Noobs ?

You Guys are so short sightet.... you destroy your own Game Experience with such a behavior. The Match Making is there for a reason. Do you think that new Players will ever keep playing this Game Mode when they get crushed like this? Yes, you get into a Game for now, but in the long term you're drying out the Playerbase.

Maybe a little real Life comparison will help you to understand. I'm not sure if you're used to fishing or hunting ? There is something called "Schonzeit" or close Season in english. That is the Time where Hunters and Fishermen arn't allowed to hunt or fish, thus recovers the stocks. Same thing you can transfer into BzT Mode. If you hunt all those Noobs (the baby deers and fishies) then they won't ever become a good survivor. And then some day you will have nobody left to hunt for.

How about join some survivor games and show them how to get good instead ?

Edited by bjoernsen80

To be honest invading noobs sounds like a bad thing, but it also is teaching them how to get better.

Also level 40 mutation 3 or not if the Night Hunter is good he'll win.

lol sry but that teaches them nothing but frustration. If you want to learn boxing and your first opponent is Wladimir Klitschko and he knocks you out in like 2 seconds you won't learn anything and you won't have the motivation to keep going.

I played this Game since release and I played with a lot survivors and believe me, most of them quit this game mode if they get crushed. only if they have the feeling to stand a chance they will be motivated to keep going and maybe stay long enough to get good.

Did you even try to hear the second thing I said?

It doesn't matter if the Night Hunter has 0 skills, if he knows what he's doing he will win.

Meaning if you're level 0 and you go up against noobs you're gonna win anyways.

Precisely why I dont go all ham and cheese on the noobs. If you read the exploit forum, you'd know already that I predominantly allow the humans to win. I generally muck around, showcasing the NH abilities in order to "teach the noobs" how to get good. I dont just 2 second KO cause "yay I won". Im max level; I dont need wins. It results in often 30min games with the humans of super fun "dueling". This is where you dont pounce. Just tackle and GP. This is a lot of fun.

Hot tip: find games in old town. The players there are generally level 20+. Also, with players ranks being reset when changing difficulties, you'll OFTEN run into highly experienced humans.

Did you even try to hear the second thing I said?

It doesn't matter if the Night Hunter has 0 skills, if he knows what he's doing he will win.

Meaning if you're level 0 and you go up against noobs you're gonna win anyways.

There is a difference between losing and totally getting crushed! If you destroy 4 Nests and lose, it's ok because you think you could have won the match. But if you do not even see the first Nest before losing all 10 lives then those Noobs just feel being cheated.

Edited by bjoernsen80

What about all the tips?

You know the ones that actually tell you how to play the mode?

It's their fault if they go into btz having no clue about it at all.

It's not their fault , it's techlands fault. There is no tutorial like you have when you're playing the nighthunter. You just get thrown into cold water as survivor. And the BtZ gameplay is totally different to the single Player Experience. Ok you have some tips in the loading screen now since the latest Update and techland tried to put some BzT mechanics into the single player experience with the volatile nest introduced in the following but that's just a drop in the ocean , you're still not told what's important in pvp.

Edited by bjoernsen80

Also low-level Night Hunter get matched with high rank survivors all the time!

Yesterday on my new account I invaded 4 people with all maxed out skills and legend level.

I was only rank 6!

The legendary rank doesn't matter.... that is absolutely no indicator for how many matches they played because legendary levels you can completely gain offline. what matters is their online rank. they can be legendary lvl 250 but having an online rank of a prey. you can see their online rank when you press options and click on their name

These are the 12 online survivor ranks from lowest to highest:

1. Prey

2. Casualty

3. Endangered

4. Underdog

5. Runner

6. Contender

7. Challenger

8. Fighter

9. Dominant

10. Ruthless

11. Indomitable

12. Ultimate Survivor

My main char was ultimate survivor before the following update and I mostly got the highest hunters available. regrettably my rank got reset to prey due to a bug since the patch, thx to techland at this point. my second char is challenger or fighter at the moment i'm not sure, and he mostly gets connected to lvl 20-30 hunters with mutation 1 or 2. So MM works fine i think.

Edited by bjoernsen80