Sign in to follow this  
boobafinno

1 Bullet Is Enough For Nest

really sorry if someone already posted it, - i cant read all topics and english is not my native.... BUT, looks like devs made a huge serious mistake with "the following" release: now 1 bullet with every firearm(or crossbow) is enough for destroy nest! just shoot to volatilenest head and it will be destroyed! 

Edited by boobafinno

I just played right now and I'm not seeing this happening....Nests take a lot of bullets to the head.  Are you talking about story mode Hives? If this is happening in BTZ can you give me some more info?  

1. What platform are you on? XBOX,PC,PS4

2. If PC, was it a VAC secure game?

3. What weapons specifically are you using?

I just tried every shotgun and bow and smg and this is not happening for me...

Thanks!

I just played right now and I'm not seeing this happening....Nests take a lot of bullets to the head.  Are you talking about story mode Hives? If this is happening in BTZ can you give me some more info?  

Thanks!

I haven't played The Following too far yet so I don't know the name of the weapon but maybe this will help https://youtu.be/b20VseCwllM?t=3m11s

I haven't played The Following too far yet so I don't know the name of the weapon but maybe this will help https://youtu.be/b20VseCwllM?t=3m11s

Thanks, I did see that video already.  I've tried the exact gun and it doesn't happen.  I'm thinking it's possible its a cheat and not a bug.  If anyone sees this on console or a VAC secure game please let me know!

Its one bullet to kill now.. i see it too. I always playing with VAC enable.

Just get skill of guns.. and your weapon will be so strong.. kill nest with one shot.

Please techland.. fix it !

Att. MaGo

Edited by danilomv2

Which platform?  I've tested with all guns and a 250 legend character.  If it's possible please provide repro steps.  It seems to me that it is a cheat right now...

PC.. but i dont test these guns.. i just saw some guys doing it when i invade some games. And they say it.

I always play with VAC enable.. i will try to record some videos to show you.

Thanks!

1. PC only

2. both variants(vac secure and non vac secure)

3. Police and military rifles, many kinds of submachine guns, crossbows

No, we dont use any cheats in pvp. I am and 3 my friends played about 10 BTZ matches vs night hunters(1 match VS me) and we killed nests with 1 shot in every match. We played at countryside map only. What else to say... idk how we did it. We will try it today again. I suppose its a bug because nests die with almost full hp bar.

Edited by boobafinno

Which platform?  I've tested with all guns and a 250 legend character.  If it's possible please provide repro steps.  It seems to me that it is a cheat right now...

I tested this and dont work.. only using potion of predator and with full skill probably can kill in one shot.

And after look the hunter.. some hunters are cheating with unlimited splits and block uv.

1vs1.. 2 hunters i see it happen. Many splits less then 1 minute.. and block uv.. was 4 splits or more!

Probably is cheat too. Im playing only with vac.. please do something. Thanks techland.

Att. MaGo

Edited by danilomv2

I played last night in slums and someone was shooting the nest and one bullet is all it took.

I play on Xbox One and haven't downloaded The Following yet as it's not available until tomorrow.

I don't know what firearm they were using - could have been a shotgun by the sound of it.

Which platform? I've tested with all guns and a 250 legend character. If it's possible please provide repro steps. It seems to me that it is a cheat right now...

I'm on PC, i encounter group of humans and at least one of them was using machine gun, some "eggs" was destroyed very fast, almost like 1 or 2 hits, at the end of the fight the nest icon was at 80% of health and it went down to 0 almost instantly. I have vac enabled. I can't say if this is bug or a cheater sneaked through vac.

Did you tracked one of the possibility of such behavior?

Edited by sanjyuubi

I'm on PC, i encounter group of humans and at least one of them was using machine gun, some "eggs" was destroyed very fast, almost like 1 or 2 hits, at the end of the fight the nest icon was at 80% of health and it went down to 0 almost instantly. I have vac enabled. I can't say if this is bug or a cheater sneaked through vac.

Did you tracked one of the possibility of such behavior?

We've tracked it down... working on pushing out a fix asap

We've tracked it down... working on pushing out a fix asap

Good, i was playing today with a guy who killed "eggs" with one arrow. After the match, there was no table with statistics, he just disconnected and i was walking alone in slums. My friend said, that this happen to him too.

Edited by sanjyuubi