Sign in to follow this  
Agent Piltdown

Explosive Arrow (And Bozak Bow) Blueprints Missing After Update

After updating the game and loading my Hard Mode + save file I found that my Explosive Arrow and Bozak Bow blueprints I'd struggled to earn from the Bozak Horde had vanished. The other arrow types remained craftable, and everything is checked off as green and completed on the Bozak Horde challenges list, including Explosive Arrows challenge.

I can buy explosive arrows from vendors occasionally, but it's just not the same. I believe the issue with the Bozak bow has been noticed, but I can't see if the Explosive Arrow problem has. These people also suffered from this problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dyinglight/comments/44ty3z/bug_with_explosive_arrows/

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716561-dying-light/73268501

I hope this issue is fixed soon, I'm not sure if I should continue with my main save as I have it backed up if need be. Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

Edit: And apologies if this is the incorrect forum section to post this.

Edited by Agent Piltdown

Good luck getting good anyone to acknowledge you. All of my DLC including what you mentioned has vanished.

Made a thread on here on the 17th, still no reply from them. Also being ignored on Twitter & my support ticket is almost 100 hours passed it's 48 hour reply turnover.

@Christm77 hey hey

I'm sorry to hear that, but they answered to my other report about missing foliage and even add it to fix pipeline. Because of release they have plenty of reports, so yeah, 48 hours can't be reached now, but they answer later, at least in my case.