Sign in to follow this  
Hertz

The Night Hunter Is Officially Going To Be Feared. Nh Speed Is God Speed. Survivors In A 1V1 2V1 Are Done For Gg.

Slums/old Town

The NH is no longer going to be a laughing stock. He officially is feared. Pete informed me on new moves I could execute so. I attempted in the tutorial area and I have to say I had a lost for words when I saw how fast the NH is.

Elite survivors will no longer troll nest, packages, etc. Your no longer going to chase an elite NH because his speed is just that insane. All of my matches in 1v1 were an easy win. 2v1 is very little challenge also. You no longer have to press B for a tackle you can now hold it, your tendril speed is doubled, your running speed is 10x God speed and I personally think this is the best enhancement for the NH.

Speed is everything. How fast you can hit the enemy before he can comprehend your position. You literally have a split second to UV or your done. There is also a universal tackle knock back. I'm not exactly sure how it works but whenever I hit someone into another player they both fall to the floor.

I laughed as I saw how hard it was for "Ultimate Survivors" to track my movements. Your momentum from running and tendrilling transfers constantly as long as you keep the streak going. No more shield exploit, stuck spits= panicking survivors because of horde.

There are many new players now finally so fighting the same people over and over will be mitigated to a degree.

All I have to say is SPEED+DECEPETION= GG survivors in open area. Fighting in the open with the new UV heal is going to be a lot easier. Slums/old Town =OP GG.

All I have to say is the hunter us about to be feared to the point were no one will want to be invaded without backup. He's just to fast. WE'RE BANK BABY.

GOOD NIGHT, GOOD LUCK SKIDS

P.S- HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

HAHAHA UHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Ehem

Huhhahahahahaha hahahahahahaa

LUNCHMEAT!

Edited by Hertz

But it's balanced? I don't want to feel OP, or it is just a speed boost? do that change apply on all maps or only on the following?

Lulz, you know how OP survivors are. Don't worry about that. Let's just say if you 1v1 a NH from now on you'll embarrass yourself.

All I got to say is SPEED.

My sprint still feels way slow and humans can slice you up while in a successful pounce. May also keep their uv light on you after a unsuccessful pounce so you can't escape and have no energy! Same goes for when you are getting lit up and then use groundpound to escape. Granted Ive just begun on pc, that is however not the point. The point is that I've run out of points.

What's the new moves? I have yet to purchase this. Can you tell me? Is the Night Hunter speed an upgrade, or is it something everyone has(basically an addition)? "No longer have to press B, you can now hold it"? What does that mean? If I hold it, I automatically tackle?

Survivors still just hide on top of poles to avoid my bombers, all non stuck spits are still easily dodged as are tackles,I just got DFB'd from a fricken car and a duo of humans worked out how to bomb my nests in quite literally two seconds. Nothing had been fixed I feel, especially not dropkicks.

Edited by Ahardie

Seriously, why still perfect dodges from humans? Oh and reduced damage from thrown weapons? Don't make me laugh, all they have to do is follow up with a dropkick. Those of you being told 1v1 is impossible to lose now, you're in for a big surprise. Maybe I am being a tad unfair, in which case I apologise, but this is how it feels at first playthrough.

Edited by Ahardie

Vac is an option so I don't find not nearly as many legit players. Destroying cars is a bad idea it helps get the car to them. Also just lost a game to the usual tricks. Nothing significant has changed at all. If your a night hunter you WILL be disappointed.

but the ridiculous glitches have been sorted

Survivors still just hide on top of poles to avoid my bombers, all non stuck spits are still easily dodged as are tackles,I just got DFB'd from a fricken car and a duo of humans worked out how to bomb my nests in quite literally two seconds. Nothing had been fixed I feel, especially not dropkicks.

If you let someone get on a roof that's your fault entirely. I use horde to make them panic which makes it easy for tackles or a pounce. If there on a light post them smack them off.

Your spits are dodged easily because you don't make combos. Gp then spit is OP and an easy way to connect a stock spit. Your problems sound like skill issues other than in game mechanics.

Yes, there are a few things I was surprised they nerfed on NH like 3rd party UV which I don't like at all. They added a dedicated pounce, a dedicated death from above, and drop kick now.

You ever heard of spit and tackle? They can't Dodge the spit because if the tackle giving you am easy kill Bro. Slums is the easiest place hit spits, the countryside is dam near impossible and the horde doesn't respond fast enough or just doesn't respond at all. Notice in my post I said Slums/old Town a NH can put up a better fight.

I feel that the night hunter is in fact more for the humans. NH are more fun than indestructible watchmen. So people are more enclined to play online with BTZ. Humans get more xp and we get a new game mode sweet.

But people will generally play as humans we know that. So Techland must ensure they keep humans a priority as they are their main customers/population. So they let us night hunters think things would be different, in a way we would assume that all or most multiplayer issues are sorted, NH have been complaining forever about legitimate balancing issues about how humans are just simply overpowered.

DFA is a joke, jumping into a group can kill you before you land, humans are on horse steroids thus they can toss a night hunter aside while keeping full balance on a pole or wall so they jump and use DFA, one car is hard to keep up with so how can I get two?? Humans can counter pounce, tackle and dodge spits with a simple side step. Why bother be a Hunter anymore?

I feel that the night hunter is in fact more for the humans. NH are more fun than indestructible watchmen. So people are more enclined to play online with BTZ. Humans get more xp and we get a new game mode sweet.

But people will generally play as humans we know that. So Techland must ensure they keep humans a priority as they are their main customers/population. So they let us night hunters think things would be different, in a way we would assume that all or most multiplayer issues are sorted, NH have been complaining forever about legitimate balancing issues about how humans are just simply overpowered.

DFA is a joke, jumping into a group can kill you before you land, humans are on horse steroids thus they can toss a night hunter aside while keeping full balance on a pole or wall so they jump and use DFA, one car is hard to keep up with so how can I get two?? Humans can counter pounce, tackle and dodge spits with a simple side step. Why bother be a Hunter anymore?

True.

Never understood why survivors wont move an inch when pounce fails, every time I attack someone on the edge and miss survivors stays in his position firm as a tree while NH its send away in an awkward animation like "omg Im falling what do I do?!" (does NHs forget what they are when they are falling?) instead of being able to continue moving, those moments causes me carpal tunnel and soar throat  because I trigger happy like a demon the tentacles buttom yelling at my tv "use you f*cking tentacles the building is over there you stup*d as*s!", I hate devs for making the night hunter unnecessary dumb, while survivors can do whatever they want except when you luckly tackle them.

Never understood why survivors wont move an inch when pounce fails, every time I attack someone on the edge and miss survivors stays in his position firm as a tree while NH its send away in an awkward animation like "omg Im falling what do I do?!" (does NHs forget what they are when they are falling?) instead of being able to continue moving, those moments causes me carpal tunnel and soar throat  because I trigger happy like a demon the tentacles buttom yelling at my tv "use you f*cking tentacles the building is over there you stup*d as*s!", I hate devs for making the night hunter unnecessary dumb, while survivors can do whatever they want except when you luckly tackle them.

What frustrates me is that when you tackle or pounce and the human dodges it, you'll be stuck in that stupid animation while getting your energy drained at the same time. But if you GP a human off a roof he can almost instantly grapple back to it. Unless you land at tackle at the edge... which will never happen since spamming spacebar is a thing  :D. OP do you have any gameplay of you playing as the zombie since you seem to hype it being OP now?

What frustrates me is that when you tackle or pounce and the human dodges it, you'll be stuck in that stupid animation while getting your energy drained at the same time. But if you GP a human off a roof he can almost instantly grapple back to it. Unless you land at tackle at the edge... which will never happen since spamming spacebar is a thing  :D. OP do you have any gameplay of you playing as the zombie since you seem to hype it being OP now?

THIS!.

Plot twist: Every time a NH fails a tackle, wonders if he left the oven on.

I was acually scared to play against night hunters when I read this post but.......a couple weeks later, night hunters are still easy.

Yup he would have been fearsome but the buff/nerf nonsense makes him a joke AGAIN.