IrishET123

Has Anyone Played Btz As Nh Since New Updates?

My XBOX was in serious update mode last night so wasn't able to play BTZ - noticed some new maps to play as well as the new content such as Nightmare mode and the legend levels - has anyone played PVP and if so are there any nice surpises in store for the NH?

Cars can slam you into spikes, your not faster than the cars, humans are more op,if you tackle a human on a ledge they will have the advantage not you. You can't tendril onto a moving car. If your a night hunter don't waste your money on the new dlc.

I have.  Honestly BTZ is more fun now then it ever was.  the dev's got rid of all exploits i've ever seen.  They added a non interaction timer for those water campers or people who dink around in a safe zone.  They made pretty much every single grapple state win in the hunters favor if you are spot on with your timing.  You can now sprint into and out of tendril keeping full momentum which turns you into a speed demon.  Added to the fact that you now can just hold your melee at any time when sprinting and you'll auto tackle when within range.  It pairs pretty deadly with the new tendril changes.

They also did a bunch of minor tweaks that made the experience overall better.  Survivors got some changes as well.  Like for instance headshots with guns and bows are now totally worth it.  and ground pound doesn't stun you nearly as hard as it used to if you hit a wall or other surfaces.

I have. Before I go on, I will state that I play both Survivor and Hunter. I fcking love this mode, there isn't one like it.

Now, something has sunk in with me last night, that has put me at bay with regards raging that Hunter got no buffs (speed doesn't count, that had to be done). The Be The Zombie mode has only NOW got to a state that Techland has originally envisioned it as for the Dying Light Release. As it is now, Survivors cannot exploit all the things that truly made the mode unbalanced, and now we can truly judge whether Survivors are way more  powerful or not (they're imo). Let's all give it a month. Adjust. Hit Legend, get all the new items and learn the new environment. Then we see if we need the pitchforks.

Personally, I think Techland knows hunter needs a buff, but since we only now got to that place where Techland originally wanted us in Be The Zombie mode, they just wanna see how it is now. I bet they've already have plans for Dying Light 2 and BTZ V2. I'm very certain in that. 

Techland, I love you games. Please do not stop doing what you're doing. You are a far more positive company than others and we need that in this world. 

Spit cool-down did´t changed I count 2 whole minutes until it charged.

Yes it did change its much faster if your losing. You obviously were winning by alot if your timer was 2minutes. If your losing you get 4v1 benefits in a 1v1. Spawn time is reduced to almost instantly if your getting rekt. I was pissing on a biter so bad that they buffed him to the point that it took a full UV to bring 25% of his energy down. And he could spit 4 times every 15secs.

1v1 is balanced until you hit 250.

GG

Edited by Hertz

Yes it did change its much faster if your losing. You obviously were winning by alot if your timer was 2minutes. If your losing you get 4v1 benefits in a 1v1. Spawn time is reduced to almost instantly if your getting rekt. I was pissing on a biter so bad that they buffed him to the point that it took a full UV to bring 25% of his energy down. And he could spit 4 times every 15secs.

1v1 is balanced until you hit 250.

I don't want to be forced to being recked to get a boost on spit charges, I want a decent cool-down when pvp against 1, when I took time I wasn't even winning we just stared the match we where even at that moment, its incredible annoying to watch your nest being destroyed or going comando to win time until its charged again, 2 minutes its too much I was expecting AT LEAST 45 second less than that.

I don't want to be forced to being recked to get a boost on spit charges, I want a decent cool-down when pvp against 1, when I took time I wasn't even winning we just stared the match we where even at that moment, its incredible annoying to watch your nest being destroyed or going comando to win time until its charged again, 2 minutes its too much I was expecting AT LEAST 45 second less than that.

Well then get good at cqb. It's rare now that I play elite survivors that blitz the nest when they know I've got no ammo. Most people just by you being close to them will halt all operations and watch you. This gives me plenty of time to analyze the terrain, think my next combo through, reload on spits etc.

Who cares about spits if it's a blow out? With the new tendril speed tackling is easier because you now have a fraction of a second to hit Dodge or your half way across the map lulz. Elite survivors are the only ones who put alot of pressure on me.

95% of my matches are wins in slums. 90% in old Town.

Slums is the home base get to know it.

Speed+Deception=GG

I have. Before I go on, I will state that I play both Survivor and Hunter. I fcking love this mode, there isn't one like it.

Now, something has sunk in with me last night, that has put me at bay with regards raging that Hunter got no buffs (speed doesn't count, that had to be done). The Be The Zombie mode has only NOW got to a state that Techland has originally envisioned it as for the Dying Light Release. As it is now, Survivors cannot exploit all the things that truly made the mode unbalanced, and now we can truly judge whether Survivors are way more  powerful or not (they're imo). Let's all give it a month. Adjust. Hit Legend, get all the new items and learn the new environment. Then we see if we need the pitchforks.

Personally, I think Techland knows hunter needs a buff, but since we only now got to that place where Techland originally wanted us in Be The Zombie mode, they just wanna see how it is now. I bet they've already have plans for Dying Light 2 and BTZ V2. I'm very certain in that. 

Techland, I love you games. Please do not stop doing what you're doing. You are a far more positive company than others and we need that in this world.

This person knows what they are talking about. I fully agree, and feel your comment needs a reposting it's so good.