Sign in to follow this  
Covicult

Absolutely Astounding

It's nice to read posts like this; thanking a company for all it's hard work and dedication. The last 20 posts I've seen in various places were people "outraged" and "out for blood" for all kinds of tiny issues; like not being able to download and play their game at 12:30 am, THIRTY MINUTES after the release.... trying to rally people up to give it a 1/10 rating because they were too impatient to read instructions... demanding answer as to why they were "screwed" and have to wait a couple extra days because they deserve it NOW!

The level of self-entitlement out there is ridiculous.

Great job Techland, and thank you for your hard work!

Yeah, a lot of "rage guys" on the forums... but the true is...

THIS IS what you CAN call a DLC - an amazing history so far ( and it just gets better and better )...

Great, really great job!

More like this, is what you call a true expansion. (Looking at Destiny's $20 "expansions")

Recently downloaded the updates and OMG this is just too much for my heart to handle xD !!! The map is alot more massive than I thought it would be. The first few missions were intense like when I had to follow the water pipes before the whole water station gets ruined. I didn't know I had to get in the car so I did this on foot sadly xD which was a huuuuuge mistake. Don't let the map fool you, locations are alot more further than they appear on the pause menu map. I also like the nice graphics tweaks, the world seems more vibrant and fresh than the old gritty muddy version. Also the AI infected seem more aggressive too. Techland you really did an outstanding job !!!! by the way has anyone encountered these walkers that transform into "night runners" during the day near the barn ? I don't know if that's supposed to happen.

Wow I just visited the seaside town for the first time and it probably took me about 20mins to progress 25yrds, so much to either kill, loot, look at, lock pick and much more.. Absolutely amazing!

I just signed in to post this and can't believe all the complaining posts. Is it me or am i missing something here? Anyway, in my small opinion, I love the new stuff and think Techland have outdone themselves.

:)

by the way has anyone encountered these walkers that transform into "night runners" during the day near the barn ?

Yes I've seen them further afield too..

Edited by kemical

It's very nice to see how positive everyone is! I'm happy you all brought good vibes to these forums! How's the following going for all of you so far?

Edited by Cypherics

Today I'll put my hands on the retail version for PS4! I haven't played Dying Light until now because of other games and I'm happy I'm gonna play it at it's best now. I'm tempted to start The Following because the buggy looks so funny but I promise I'll go to the base game before!  :D

Hey, guys! Thank you for all these words, it means a lot to us that you enjoy the game! Huge thanks from Dying Light team for your support! Take care and have a great day! :)

Please tell me that the 3.5 GB patch is for online-play only! You said it was all on disc!  :angry:

Probably multi-player addition nothing to worry about.

I think so, since the base game already has the new filter option and the nightmare mode available... I just had the time to play the prologue of the base game at lunch break but tonight it will be a long, scary trip in Harran! (playing in Hard Mode because I heard it's the best way to enjoy the game).

Edited by andreoni79

Well I wish you luck there are times where this game can get very challenging if you need any help feel free to message me on play station. (psn:magic_merlon)

Thanks, but I have no PS+ and I'm always offline... and I like challenges too! I fear I'll find to many spoilers on these boards since everybody here already played the base game a long time ago but I'll disturb you in case of emergency!  ;)