Sign in to follow this  
Mothm6n66

Please Somebody From Techland Reply Real Quick

I just wanna know if the game is midnight release tonight, I'm in the US, on PS4. I plan on going over to my friends house and both play it tonight, but I wanna make sure that i don't need to just wait until I wake up Tuesday morning.

Well, If you want an idea about release date, I'm from Spain where we use GMT +1, and here is 00:10am and the expansion isn't still on steam.

The release date for steam-pc is 9 february , this is now , so I think that it will not be available until "tomorrow" I say 15:00h (3:00pm) or something like that.

I don't know if in PSN will be enabled instantly.

9 February could be from GMT -11 to GMT +12 , so if it is 9 february of GMT 0, you will able to download it in about 1h more or less otherwise could by at anyhour of the GMT range XD!
Edited by alecuba16

Sweet, thanks guys! So its expected to be midnight release but so far in Spain its not up yet. alecuba16 could you let me know on here if it comes up before you go to bed? That is also that you arent deep into playing it when it hits too lol.

I will add that I have to do it thru PSN because I have the Season Pass, so Avenged Sevenfold, would you perhaps know if its the same for digital? That might already be what youre talking about but I never specified so just to make sure you dont mean just Gamestop release.