Sign in to follow this  
nawtpointsixfam

Why The Hell Does The Uk Have To Wait Till The 12Th For Digital Release...

Im pretty pissed I was under the impression this time tomorow id be playing the following yet this stupidly confusing picture says the uk cant get it till the 12th please tell me I can download it tomorrow on ps4.

Funny how its available in your country i swear most polish live in the uk though so wouldve thought we'd share dates lol

Im pretty pissed I was under the impression this time tomorow id be playing the following yet this stupidly confusing picture says the uk cant get it till the 12th please tell me I can download it tomorrow on ps4.

Funny how its available in your country i swear most polish live in the uk though so wouldve thought we'd share dates lol

Hey at least this game is released in your country :D

But seriously, i'm a little bit pissed too that there are different releases depending on the region. that suckz. everybody should be able to play it at the same time.

uk cant get it till the 12th 

WTF... Seriously?

Why? Any particular reason?

Ahhh I see in the actual info thread it's the PS4 which is released on the 12th (for the UK) otherwise it's still the 9th.

Same here in Austria/Germany. Support told me I can play on Feb 9 (Techland support!) but its Feb 12. I dont understand why since the game is already finished and Techland said "worldwide release on feb 9". :(

It is kind of frustrating, but from my experience with other games (E.g. Telltale Games) this type of thing seems more to do with the EU and regional Playstation and Xbox store networks not signing off on it for some reason I can't fathom (maybe different languages being checked? For English let us Brits just get on with it then, geez), and not the devs themselves who would want to get it out there as quickly as possible, hence why it launches on Steam in the UK no problem. Back in the day I got kind of annoyed with the likes of Telltale for not explaining exactly why there is a delay, but just guessing here, maybe their hands are tied and some jobsworths in the EU PSN/XBL regions would tell them off for explaining why they're so tardy in this respect.