Eli.james

Help My Night Time Is Bright

Cheers I will try this but I mean in dev tools I can't even get it to go night anymore , and in game when I move time to night it's still light just with the night sky and no shadows obviously because there's no sun to cast them I think I messed up the envprobe I deleted it and put a new one in but still the same issue how do I put pics up i could show you guys that way

Yes default settings are Automatic.

Okay, can you get us some screens of your Envprobe attributes as well as the stuff you have ticked when you generate the Envprobes?

To show us the pictures I recommend creating a free account on imgur (or a similar site) and upload the picture there.

Once you have the picture uploaded there grab the url [image 1] that ends with ".png" or ".jpg" and use the picture function [image 2] in your reply to this topic.

Image 1:

AX8uOj4.png

Image 2:

4eimvSM.png

Hope this Helps,

Squirrel.

Hey man,

Everything seems to be fine with your envprobe.

Would it be possible to share your Map via Dropbox or the Steam workshop so that I can take a hands on look.

If you share it via the steam workshop set it to friends only, then invite me, My steam name is "Rabid Squirrel".

Hopefully I can figure out why this keeps happening.

Cheers,

Squirrel.

Hey pal I fixed it it was another map save that was doing it deleted that really did the envprobe and it sorted it out , but that was yersterday today however my deve tools have gone after this update you haveing any issues ?

i really hope the add the assets in a side folder and not mix it up with old assets. they'll make me have to go through all the assets again to find the new ones and organize them into sub-folder. what a pain that'll be...