Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait253

Need Advice

How do you guys counter spit pounces literally just had a guy do nothing else but spam t

if you mean spit and immediate failed pounce resulting in you getting tagged by the spit then it's actually a tricky maneouvre to pull off and takes a lot of practice.

If he was spamming that then that's because it works well for the NH - it's a totally legitimate move and you'll just have to practice avoiding it.

How is this even a thing. I thought The devs made it that when u spit u can't pounce straight away. So how r u still getting caught?

It gets patches next update. Only a few NH know about it. You can tackle/pounce instantly making the spit undodgable unless the hunter misses.

Spit pounce lock was already patched. There is a cooldown for pouncing after a spit so you can't immediately lock someone in. If you as a survivor are getting stuck then you must be standing still or moving towards the spit. You need to get as far away as possible.

Spit pounce lock was already patched. There is a cooldown for pouncing after a spit so you can't immediately lock someone in. If you as a survivor are getting stuck then you must be standing still or moving towards the spit. You need to get as far away as possible.

Maybe on pc, but on xbox one this is not the case. I can spit and instantly pounce. Same thing with tackle. I love it when they spam Dodge, it makes for an easy spit lock.

Edited by Hertz

You sure about that? He'll have to check, I remember that the Xbox had been patch too. . Maybe after another update it reappeared, I don't know.

Edit: I just checked and the "cooldown" is present. You can't spit and pounce immediately after. I'm on xbox one, of course

Edited by Vektor_Noirsang