Sign in to follow this  
FaustoFimbres

The Many "whys" Of Btz

I've leved 4 times and still didnt get any skill points "WHY?!", survivors while spamming flares can still dodge tackle "WHY?!", survivors attack hitbox reach far distances, 2-3 times it length "WHY!?", survivor's weapons wont broke and also won't have an stamina limit "WHY?!", Its 2016 and techland doesn't do patches daily and rather wait until every player its ph*king p*izsed "WHY?!", NHs have to ground pound to extinguish a little-tiny-cutie flare leaving him completely exposed to a knife party "WHY?!", 95% of zombies just banish BUT sometimes there are goons or 1 demolisher but far far far far far away the nest or survivors path to reach it "WHY?!", 3 of 5 nests are in open fields "WHY?!" eternal cooldown of 2 minutes vs 1 survivor "WHY?!", NHs wont get sh*t in the following except game "fixes""WHY?!", even when the following its already completed still have to wait till feb 9 "WHY?!", when killed and horde still active they will respawn WITH YOU "WHY?!" horde spit its pretty much useless in old town "WHY?!" and the list goes and goes and goes, so what are your whys?

I've leved 4 times and still didnt get any skill points "WHY?!", survivors while spamming flares can still dodge tackle "WHY?!", survivors attack hitbox reach far distances, 2-3 times it length "WHY!?", survivor's weapons wont broke and also won't have an stamina limit "WHY?!", Its 2016 and techland doesn't do patches daily and rather wait until every player its ph*king p*izsed "WHY?!", NHs have to ground pound to extinguish a little-tiny-cutie flare leaving him completely exposed to a knife party "WHY?!", 95% of zombies just banish BUT sometimes there are goons or 1 demolisher but far far far far far away the nest or survivors path to reach it "WHY?!", 3 of 5 nests are in open fields "WHY?!" eternal cooldown of 2 minutes vs 1 survivor "WHY?!", NHs wont get sh*t in the following except game "fixes""WHY?!", even when the following its already completed still have to wait till feb 9 "WHY?!", when killed and horde still active they will respawn WITH YOU "WHY?!" horde spit its pretty much useless in old town "WHY?!" and the list goes and goes and goes, so what are your whys?

• Skill point notification glitch, being fixed in the next update
  • Survivors have a pretty big window to dodge tackle. Only time they can't dodge is when they're airborne.
  • Lag. On their screen they hit you much earlier but it takes too long to register so it seems like they're hit you from further away.
  • Missing ground pound was intentionally made to result in a death. It's only good to extinguish the flares with a UV block while the survivor is inside of them. Otherwise you're dead.
  • This is intentional. Survivors have a lot to focus on so making them pay attention to a horde of zombies and the night hunter is asking to make them easy prey for pounces.
  • I question this design decision myself, survivors have a significant advantage in open areas.
  • Again to make it easier on the survivor player so he's not constantly dealing with some sort of spit affect in addition to being tasked with destroying nest. I think it may be a little too long in 1v1s however.
  • Adding new abilities won't make the game any more balanced. It's time to focus on tweaking the game mechanics that matter.
  • Not sure about this.
  • Hordes will spawn on the roofs in that map I believe. 

• Skill point notification glitch, being fixed in the next update
  • Survivors have a pretty big window to dodge tackle. Only time they can't dodge is when they're airborne.
  • Lag. On their screen they hit you much earlier but it takes too long to register so it seems like they're hit you from further away.
  • Missing ground pound was intentionally made to result in a death. It's only good to extinguish the flares with a UV block while the survivor is inside of them. Otherwise you're dead.
  • This is intentional. Survivors have a lot to focus on so making them pay attention to a horde of zombies and the night hunter is asking to make them easy prey for pounces.
  • I question this design decision myself, survivors have a significant advantage in open areas.
  • Again to make it easier on the survivor player so he's not constantly dealing with some sort of spit affect in addition to being tasked with destroying nest. I think it may be a little too long in 1v1s however.
  • Adding new abilities won't make the game any more balanced. It's time to focus on tweaking the game mechanics that matter.
  • Not sure about this.
  • Hordes will spawn on the roofs in that map I believe. 

jcks I really appreciate you take your time to answer my silly questions I rlly do and techland had made the best survivor game I've ever played, but sometimes after each match it is kind of annoying to see the advantage of the survivors side, specially players who exploits the mechanics of the game, they make a big gap and I think there are a lot of gamers like myself who feel they are not playing a vicious monster but rather a killing balloon, anyway I hope next patch get some kind of balance in BTZ, and also can't wait for the boogie! B)