Sign in to follow this  
kemical

Random Visits To Bozaks Horde

Can anyone explain to me why I start the game knowing I finished in one place (not the Bozak Horde) but yet I end up in the Bozak horde lobby?

It even happened after i accidently killed myself and instead of going back to the start of the section of the game I'm currently playing I'm back in frigging Bozak horde lobby. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't such a ball-ache restocking the inventory. If it happens again I think I'll scream, is there anyway to remove this dlc until 'I' decide i want to play it (I've already beaten it several times over) again?

Edited by kemical

I have the same thing, Its so annoying, you could probably un-install the bozak horde dlc, but that might restrict your access to the bow (if you actually use it) I tend to use the bow in NH so I can't really uninstall. Or you could try changing the quest to a quarantine zone quest before you quit the game, I find that if you current quest is either the bozak horde (of course) or the quest 'posters' it will spawn you in the bozak lobby when you start up the campaign

Thanks for the tip.. It actually happened to someone in co-op today. They showed up in bozak togs wondering where all their gear was lol... I'll try to remember about the quest thing and hopefully avoid unwanted visits.

Plus I do use the Bow from time to time although it would be nice if you could upgrade the thing a bit more. Damage isn't so hot but hey soon we get a crossbow..Oh joy!

The game will spawn you to a location close to your current quest. If it's the Bozak Horde you'll spawn in the lobby for the elevator. If it's a Quarantine Zone, you'll spawn outside of that quarantine zones intrance. If it's a mission you'll spawn at a location nearby the missions last checkpoint.

Look it's fine if I choose to go there but for it to happen half-way through a totally unrelated event/quest is just damn annoying. I've been on totally separate quests and yet i still end up back in that damned lobby.

It's like you set off for a day at the beach but somehow end up at work.... Not good!

Edited by kemical

I had it happen a lot as well. It didn't start happening until I finished all the quests and side quests, and the only thing left was the bozak horde and other repeatable quests.

I  noticed that it happened a lot after leaving friends games when we were doing their quests and side quests. After dropping from the game, it would always bring me to bozak horde.

I believe the game defaults to the first thing in your quest menu, and since the list is ordered alphabetically, Bozak ends up ontop.

I haven't had it happen since  I went into my single player game and just selected a quarantine zone. Now, whenever I leave a friends game, I always end up at a quarantine zone.